ADVERTISEMENT

greed, can we have a serious conversation here?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I know you can agree, mush brains Joe is unfit to be President. He's suffering from mid stages of dementia, and at this point, he's an embarrassment to the United States of America.

Will you join me in agreeing that Joe has to go before he does even more damage to this great country?

Did you see that speech he gave yesterday?

Yes but can we pull a quick little swapsies on VP first
I'm surprised you're not resting up in bed this afternoon. Don't you have some rioting to do tonight out in L.A.?

I'm planning to watch some of it tonight on FOX. What time will it begin? Promptly around 7:15, or maybe closer to 8?

I know you can agree, mush brains Joe is unfit to be President. He's suffering from mid stages of dementia, and at this point, he's an embarrassment to the United States of America.

Will you join me in agreeing that Joe has to go before he does even more damage to this great country?

No one appreciates a trumptard talking about someone being unfit.

I'm surprised you're not resting up in bed this afternoon. Don't you have some rioting to do tonight out in L.A.?

I'm planning to watch some of it tonight on FOX. What time will it begin? Promptly around 7:15, or maybe closer to 8?
You really are my best source for left wing news. What are we rioting about tonight? I’ll get the masks and bats.

You really are my best source for left wing news. What are we rioting about tonight? I’ll get the masks and bats.
Some brothers that were cops killed another brother. Down in Memphis. If the brothers would have just been brothers, it would go on likey nothing happened. That happens all the time. But, the brothers were cops.

Some brothers that were cops killed another brother. Down in Memphis. If the brothers would have just been brothers, it would go on likey nothing happened. That happens all the time. But, the brothers were cops.
That George Floyd attorney who now defends every brother, the guy that is apparently taking al Sharptons place at chief race baiter, already did a news conference today to fire up the natives. Said since the cops were negro, they got arrested faster than white ones.

That George Floyd attorney who now defends every brother, the guy that is apparently taking al Sharptons place at chief race baiter, already did a news conference today to fire up the natives. Said since the cops were negro, they got arrested faster than white ones.
Ah right the thing the MSM is ignoring

Right so here we are simultaneously paying too much and too little attention to it. Got it.
No. Right here, we're seeing the MSM finally covering a story once it couldn't be kept under the rug any longer. Big news conference yesterday announcing the arrests of five cops, so they finally had to mention it. On the other hand, I suspect had these five cops had a different appearance, this would have run 24/7 on MSM from the get go. I know you know, so no need to stick your head into the sand and try to pull a 'greed' on me here.

No. Right here, we're seeing the MSM finally covering a story once it couldn't be kept under the rug any longer. Big news conference yesterday announcing the arrests of five cops, so they finally had to mention it. On the other hand, I suspect had these five cops had a different appearance, this would have run 24/7 on MSM from the get go. I know you know, so no need to stick your head into the sand and try to pull a 'greed' on me here.
I’ll have to cede to you on the reporting patterns of cable news, an institution I detest. Anyway, I needed to get some Valentine’s Day shopping done so I’ll head on down and hang out outside a Kay’s till the rocks start flying.

Reactions: thunderscope
I’ll have to cede to you on the reporting patterns of cable news, an institution I detest. Anyway, I needed to get some Valentine’s Day shopping done so I’ll head on down and hang out outside a Kay’s till the rocks start flying.
Just FYI though. If you happen to see a middle aged man wearing a romper, that's just a friend of mine who's adding to his extensive collection of diamonds.

Doug. Where's Doug? Except the Congressman's name wasn't Doug.

Just FYI though. If you happen to see a middle aged man wearing a romper, that's just a friend of mine who's adding to his extensive collection of diamonds.
Not tonight, shtick-stealer. Have an 8.4 coming over tonight. Only met her once before, but she wants to come over. Good sign #1. She claims she doesn't feel well and is going to only wear yoga pants and a sweatshirt over. Good sign #2. Said she is bringing a bikini over in case she feels up for getting in the hot tub. Good sign #3. Says she wants to watch the Jonah Hill movie that came out today. Good sign #4. Have a full supply of little white pills. Good sign #5.

Anytime you suggest MUSH leave the office of POTATUS it’s like putting bengay in their jockeys

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT