ADVERTISEMENT

greed, can we agree?

sorry but you guys speak about sports all the time.
You’re good, Oldie. I’ve directed Herman to revise the rules and procedures in Chapter VII of the HerdNation governing agreement. You’re allowed to talk about all non-Marshall sports on this board until at least our next board meeting.

sorry but you guys speak about sports all the time.
On the Herd Nation board. This board is reserved for talking about sports that no one watches, like Tranny sports or women’s sports. Occasionally you’ll get someone complaining about free tickets or powerlifting bicycles.

Last edited:
On the Herd Nation board. This board is reserved for talking about sports that no one watches, like Tranny sports or women’s sports. Occasionally you’ll get someone complaining about free tickets or powerlifting bicycles.
Oldie, Raleigh doesn’t like sports talk. The guy hasn’t been inside a gym in 30 years. But he’s inside a Jim weekly.

I will talk about what sports I am allowed to talk about and that is my first amendment right.

Guess it dont..sad.. let them be mad I only want to talk about sports and I should have that right without people like Raliegh telling me I dont.

Pullman Square - Non Sports Talk​

No one is mad at you Oldie. Just enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy and usual lies.

By the way Oldie...while you were away sulking and putting salve on your vag, did you see this CNN report??

Joe Biden lies about Social Security

• Haha
Reactions: mlblack16.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT