ADVERTISEMENT

Haley Within Margin of Error of Trump in NH

Great, a 68 year black man is going to pat me down while wearing rubber gloves and his grandmother is going to pat down my wife's boobs.
orange jesus racist finds it ^^^ too much of an inconvenience to be touched by a black man wearing gloves and too much of an inconvenience for his wife to be touched by a black woman.

Just too much inconvenience to attempt to protect children from getting hurt or killed.

You idiots need to jump in here and side with the oath breaker...

orange jesus racist finds it ^^^ too much of an inconvenience to be touched by a black man wearing gloves and too much of an inconvenience for his wife to be touched by a black woman.

Just too much inconvenience to attempt to protect children from getting hurt or killed.

You idiots need to jump in here and side with the oath breaker...
^^^^loves to be touched by a black man

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Also talks about protecting children while taking up for pedophiles who shower with their daughter.

I would like to blame it on his affiliation with the church of scientology but he has probably always been a sicko.
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker god hating punk.

I think Haley’s biggest problem is highlighted by her Civil War answer and follow up. She seems fake, and like she’s trying to be everything to everybody. I don’t think the GOP base is going to put up with someone wishy washy at all.

She’s more genuine and charismatic than, say, Kamala, but so is a sack of potatoes after it’s started to smell.

Edit: and all politicians are fake. But the successful ones don’t seem fake.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I think Haley’s biggest problem is highlighted by her Civil War answer and follow up. She seems fake, and like she’s trying to be everything to everybody. I don’t think the GOP base is going to put up with someone wishy washy at all.

She’s more genuine and charismatic than, say, Kamala, but so is a sack of potatoes after it’s started to smell.

Edit: and all politicians are fake. But the successful ones don’t seem fake.
I would have told the POS dude that asked the civil war question to ask a question that’s relevant in 2023-2024.

“Sir, your question is retarded and antiquated, please ask something of value to the discourse”

I would have told the POS dude that asked the civil war question to ask a question that’s relevant in 2023-2024.

“Sir, your question is retarded and antiquated, please ask something of value to the discourse”
That probably would’ve played way better.

This is honestly how the defense industry $ee$ her. What’s weird about her polling numbers - I don’t know a single person who is excited or even talking about her.
Which is exactly why I call BS.

It's the media's fake ass polls, trying to convince the masses that she's going to win, so may as well not waste your vote on someone else.

To me, Vivek has gained a lot of ground and I don't believe he's only at whatever small percentage these polls claim.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
I’m kind of wondering if they’re working the LV screen in the NH poll to create a story. NH lets you vote in a party’s primary (but you have to pick which one) even if you’re registered independent. If they have a lot of people registered that way and you ask them which of the Republicans they would vote for, I would imagine most left leaning Independents are going to pick Haley, or anyway they’re definitely not picking Trump.

If they wanted to be accurate they’d probably just ask registered Republicans, or maybe ask which primary someone plans to vote in and weigh registered Republicans higher. Which they may have done, but the poll seems so detached from national polling that it seems more likely they drummed something up since horse races get clicks.

Which is exactly why I call BS.

It's the media's fake ass polls, trying to convince the masses that she's going to win, so may as well not waste your vote on someone else.

To me, Vivek has gained a lot of ground and I don't believe he's only at whatever small percentage these polls claim.
Does Trump pick Haley or Vivek as VP?

I’m kind of wondering if they’re working the LV screen in the NH poll to create a story. NH lets you vote in a party’s primary (but you have to pick which one) even if you’re registered independent. If they have a lot of people registered that way and you ask them which of the Republicans they would vote for, I would imagine most left leaning Independents are going to pick Haley, or anyway they’re definitely not picking Trump.

If they wanted to be accurate they’d probably just ask registered Republicans, or maybe ask which primary someone plans to vote in and weigh registered Republicans higher. Which they may have done, but the poll seems so detached from national polling that it seems more likely they drummed something up since horse races get clicks.
I would vote for RFK Jr over Haley.

Reactions: mlblack16.
^^^racist oath breaker defending another racist oath breaker
Season 9 Ok GIF by The Office

Republicans don't have a bench. They have a plank, and walk it for the orange jesus like the cowards they are.
Says the sicko that takes up for the incestual pedophile taking inappropriate showers with his daughter just because he is a dem

Reactions: mlblack16.
I would vote for Haley over RFK Jr. I would vote for Trump over RFK Jr. I’m not sure there is a declared candidate from either party I would like less than RFK Jr.
I'm voting for whoever is against the bullshit we're doing with Ukraine. I've been consistent on it from day one. Both sides share responsibility for perpetuating it, but this is Biden & the left's baby. And given he basically put Obama's band back together, it was completely foreseeable this would be a boondoggle. I truly don't understand how democrats are so bad at foreign policy. But I know if we get someone in there who continues to ignore reality & wants war instead of negotiation, we'll continue to sink in the sand with Ukraine. The topic of post-war rebuilding commitment hasn't even entered the mix yet.

Biden's removal of the terrorist designation - another predictable (& very, very costly) mistake is having global consequences at the moment. Haven't even mentioned Iran yet but keep an eye on the news, we'll be talking about them soon.

I am not against war or the use of our military as a show of force. But we have got to get a completely different set of officials in charge. Whoever is in office the next 4 to 8 years is going to have to deal with China, Russia, & Iran. You think Biden & Kamala are up to it? Lets be honest, if Biden somehow wins, it's almost certainly gonna be Kamala at some point. She's clueless, which means the people effing it up now will get even more of a say so.

Last edited:
Reactions: 30CAT
Says the sicko that takes up for the incestual pedophile taking inappropriate showers with his daughter just because he is a dem
You're a lying idiot trumptard oath breaker drooling knuckle dragging cave dweller, and your mother was a hamster.

• Haha
Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT