ADVERTISEMENT

Hamrick

dennie.heck

Gold Member
Jan 23, 2007
Maybe it is time Hamrick has a meeting with the team only and just see what is going on with this team and not blame us the fans for not supporting this team. The fans has always stood behind the teams that have been on the field, but it is hard to understand what is going on this year. Every team goes through this but they still place competitive teams on the field. This team has not been competitive in almost all games. I see this in the offense which is terrible and the play calling is horrible and everyone has seen this. It is hard for any team to win when the defense stays on the field as much as they have, so where is the offense. Why are we having starters leaving the team?
What is the conflict between players on the team and with the coaching staff? I don't think any team can win on the field with some of these problems going on. If he should meet with the players and find there are problems then I hope he will take action now and get someone in place now to start changing the program around for next year and bring the fans back and for the support to increase to show this action.

I understand Mike Hamrick was not at the HERD-So Miss game. Perhaps he had a conflict? Does this mean he was absent for a reason? Time will tell.

HerdZilla22 (Sweeney in Charlotte0.

Player only meetings are a sign of discord and weakness. The reason this team is not playing well are pretty simple. The players are not very good and the QB is not a I-A level QB.

MH, as he stated on his twitter everybody got all in a wad about, was at a funeral.

No Sam MH being st a funeral is not what he got his panties in a wad about. He (look on Twitter if you know what that is) and see your beloved MH ripping the fans and supporters for the miserable performance of the football team. He thinks it's bad now.
Wait until it's all said and done this year.

No Sam MH being st a funeral is not what he got his panties in a wad about.

My post was in direct response to Zilla's "absent for a reason...time will tell" conspiracy theorist post, since in the posts that set everybody off, it was clearly stated why MH was not at the game, there thus being no need to say "time will tell" since it was already public why MH was not at the game, and it had nothing to do with the team's performance.

As to this, maybe we really are the "Notre Dame of the G5", and I mean that in the most negative way I can. Like that delusional fanbase, apparently, ONE losing season means that both the AD and HC should be fired.

Let's post that. "Wanted: One AD and HC (football). At-will. One losing season means you are fired." The lack of response would make the Dr. Dedmon on the phone scene from the movie look good.

My post was in direct response to Zilla's "absent for a reason...time will tell" conspiracy theorist post, since in the posts that set everybody off, it was clearly stated why MH was not at the game, there thus being no need to say "time will tell" since it was already public why MH was not at the game, and it had nothing to do with the team's performance.

As to this, maybe we really are the "Notre Dame of the G5", and I mean that in the most negative way I can. Like that delusional fanbase, apparently, ONE losing season means that both the AD and HC should be fired.

Let's post that. "Wanted: One AD and HC (football). At-will. One losing season means you are fired." The lack of response would make the Dr. Dedmon on the phone scene from the movie look good.
Neither deserve to be fired but Mike needs to be more judicious with his tweets. Disparaging the fan base in the midst of our worse season since we rejoined the I-A ranks was boarder line goofy!

In modern times and given the constantly changing environment of college athletics, I think Mike Hamrick is the best AD we've ever had. He's done more with less than anyone except maybe Whitey Wilson. Both deserve a place in Herd Heaven.

Dammit, we've having a down year. Tempers flare...including those of our leaders and posters. Would we be happy if Doc didn't get pissed off? Did you hear his trite post-game comments after the Charlotte loss? Give people a little time to straighten things out. I sure have been happy with the last three bowl games I attended, especially after those lean Snyder years.

Reactions: The Real SamC
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT