ADVERTISEMENT

Happy to see . . .

Dreh_Nagi_HC_IM

Gold Buffalo
Feb 22, 2017
greed discontinuing his 'one-man' protest of sitting out 30 days with boy pal Rifle.

poap30qbcw.jpg

Not sure about everybody else, but I'm really happy over your return to the forum. I'm guessing I should thank Rifle for telling you it's okay to return during his absence.

Not sure about everybody else, but I'm really happy over your return to the forum. I'm guessing I should thank Rifle for telling you it's okay to return during his absence.

Rife is smart enough to comprehend the written language. You, not so much.

When was Rifle reinstated?

See, that's part of the reason I tell you that you're stupid and a liar. Do you see the word "reinstated" in the following sentence?.... "Nevertheless, I'm out until rifle comes back. Have fun."

thanks for finding that post. I looked briefly but couldn't locate it.

That's why I say you're stupid and/or liar. At the time I started posting again yesterday, the quote you're referencing would have been the last post I made before my post yesterday, which means if you have done a search for posts by extragreen it would have been the second post in the search. Did you forget whose post you were looking for, or just drunk?

Nothing new about catching greed in a lie though.

You still haven't.

^^^even playing the part of Rifle

Can't admit he was wrong and now fibbing.

Granted, anyone with an IQ over the freezing mark is fully aware of Yagi sightings. They occur more frequently than Big Foot sightings.

Point being, you were protesting the 30 day, go sit in the corner, timeout for the Yagi profile. You came back because you're ecstatic over the return of several softball throwers who are happy when the Herd stays within 10 points of one of the Florida Alphabet U teams. 8-4 is not okay with me.

Granted, anyone with an IQ over the freezing mark is fully aware of Yagi sightings. They occur more frequently than Big Foot sightings.

Point being, you were protesting the 30 day, go sit in the corner, timeout for the Yagi profile. You came back because you're ecstatic over the return of several softball throwers who are happy when the Herd stays within 10 points of one of the Florida Alphabet U teams. 8-4 is not okay with me.

This is like his attempt to first say years ago "Scientology isn't a religion because you don't have to have a belief" to now..."Scientology is a religion, you just don't have to have a belief to gain benefit". I guess this is what happens when you lay off employees so you can spend more on cult religions you don't believe in.

I won't admit I'm wrong because I'm not. It's not my problem you can't comprehend what was said. Anyone with an IQ at all is familiar with rifle's ability to post about any time he wants. Hence there's nothing in my statement that reads until "reinstated" and no you idiot, no one is protesting the absence of his profile. You morons get stupider as time goes on, I didn't think that was possible so I'm wrong about that.

This is like his attempt to first say years ago "Scientology isn't a religion because you don't have to have a belief" to now..."Scientology is a religion, you just don't have to have a belief to gain benefit". I guess this is what happens when you lay off employees so you can spend more on cult religions you don't believe in.

No, this^^^^is what happens when you'd rather lie than anything else. You're just like your orange jesus, tell a lie and then believe it.

But you do come back to a message board after claiming you "would be leaving until...", after being called out as a pvssy (thanks @mlblack16.) for leaving. That's even more pathetic.

You're a lying idiot.

The exact wording when I temporarily self banned is "Nevertheless, I'm out until rifle comes back."

Rifle was back the same day or the next after I stated that. You idiot.

The exact wording when I temporarily self banned is "Nevertheless, I'm out until rifle comes back."

Rifle was back the same day or the next after I stated that. You idiot.

Your premise, as usual, shows you to be an idiot, liar, or most likely both. Rifle hasn't actually "come back" then has he?

Using your own premise, If Rifle "was back the same day", that would actually indicate he never left.....And yet, where were you?? You remained gone for several more days until black called you a puss.

Your premise, as usual, shows you to be an idiot, liar, or most likely both. Rifle hasn't actually "come back" then has he?

"Nevertheless, I'm out until rifle comes back." You idiot. "come back" has no time restraints, whether it's a short or long while. But continue making yourself the idiot. It's what we expect and you can't do anything but.

Using your own premise, If Rifle "was back the same day", that would actually indicate he never left

Take a good long look at that idiocy^^^

@extragreen quit being a faggit and post to defend your nephew's honor

The quote above that brought Greed out of hiding.....NOT because Rifle "came back" (because he's not really back)..and NOT because he didn't use the word "reinstate" in his fake suck up to Rifle.

Yes, Greed got mocked, his ego got hurt, and he caved on what he said he was going to do, and now he's lying to cover. (Its not the first time)

The quote above that brought Greed out of hiding.....NOT because Rifle "came back" (because he's not really back)..and NOT because he didn't use the word "reinstate" in his fake suck up to Rifle.

Yes, Greed got mocked, his ego got hurt, and he caved on what he said he was going to do, and now he's lying to cover. (Its not the first time)

You're an idiot. That's the best that can be said about you.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT