ADVERTISEMENT

Herdzone Plus

The Real SamC

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 15, 2007

Anyone know something about this?

It seems to just be stuff that used to be on the internet for free, like hype videos, coaches pressers, etc. behind a $100 paywall. Apparently no live sports, which remain behind the ESPN+ paywall.

Obviously Sam is not that in tune with Marshall athletics, or is a donor of any sort…..we received emails about this days ago.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
That is all you have?

Weak.

Instead of a discussion, and yes I got the email, if you remember I blew away the lies from the spamite troll over a year ago, all we get is a personal attack.

Fire CS.

Not at all interested. I used to be a proud Big Green member, had season tickets for football, and gave modestly to the athletic program. No longer.

I will try to continue to support Marshall’s academic arm, but I am finished with college sports. I don’t even recognize them anymore. I have never been interested in professional sports and have no intention of supporting them at my school.

Not at all interested. I used to be a proud Big Green member, had season tickets for football, and gave modestly to the athletic program. No longer.

I will try to continue to support Marshall’s academic arm, but I am finished with college sports. I don’t even recognize them anymore. I have never been interested in professional sports and have no intention of supporting them at my school.
I could see that at bigger schools. However at Marshall your big green dollars go directly to send these guys and gals to school. Very few of them are getting paid period, even fewer are getting paid anything of relevance.

I could see that at bigger schools. However at Marshall your big green dollars go directly to send these guys and gals to school. Very few of them are getting paid period, even fewer are getting paid anything of relevance.
Thank you. I have been critical of you in the past, but you are a true fan, as am I. Unlike the personal attacks seen above, you actually discussed the subject at hand, which was my purpose in posting it in the first place.

• Haha
I stated that I will continue to donate to Marshall’s scholarship fund. Doesn’t that help send students to school?

I am here.
But why?

You are not a Herd fan. obviously.

I tried, in this slow time, to discuss this new venture, which, IMHO, is just putting formerly free things behind a paywall, and thus another reason to fire CS. You, and a few others, used it as a way to do yet another personal attack. It is all you do.

Sorry, bub, I, and others love the Herd and your false flag nonsense will continue to be rejected.

Enjoy watching the blue and yellow lose this fall, as always.

But why?

You are not a Herd fan. obviously.

I tried, in this slow time, to discuss this new venture, which, IMHO, is just putting formerly free things behind a paywall, and thus another reason to fire CS. You, and a few others, used it as a way to do yet another personal attack. It is all you do.

Sorry, bub, I, and others love the Herd and your false flag nonsense will continue to be rejected.

Enjoy watching the blue and yellow lose this fall, as always.
How is repeating what you said an “attack”?

You not answering that question demonstrates the obvious point others were making about you. Just because you’ve been exposed yet again for a gutless attempt to call out the athletic dept while not knowing what REAL donors, members of Big Green (like myself) and supporters of Marshall already knew.

It’s been a long time since you’ve financially supported MU. You want something for free. Sorry. You can’t freeload anymore.

REJECTED.

What is wrong with you?

OK, you don't like Marshall. Fine. So you create this persona on this board, and then just MAKE UP S***. I don't donate. (I do) I don't go to games. (I do). No proof.

And I challenged you to prove it. And you failed.

Because you are a liar and a Spamite.

You shut up for a while, but are back. Crap-ridi's program is taking some weeks off, so I guess you have the time.

You are a liar. That simple.

My purpose was simply to discuss this new, IMHO greedy, venture. You turn this into yet another personal attack. As if, and I guess in your non-alumni (of anywhere) mind it probably is, no discussion can be had about things.

And, mods, trolling liars that hijack threads are what kill boards.

Heard that a lot in your life haven't you?

It takes money to run and grow programs. You have to monetize what you have. Some, like yourself, want things for free. That's ok, the rest of us are carrying your weight. You're welcome.
Bluff called.

Prove your allegations, of STFU.

You are a LYING POS.

Failure to prove your allegations, will result in all further posts being REJECTED.

Prove it, of STFU.

Liar.

POS.

Bluff called.

You are a LYING POS.

Failure to prove your allegations, will result in all further posts being REJECTED.

Prove it, of STFU.

Liar.

POS.
Own It Cbs GIF by Paramount+

• Haha
Bluff called.

You are a LYING POS.

Prove it, of STFU.

Liar.

POS.
Why the language Sammy? You’re low class too? You’ve called no one’s bluff. You’ve continually asked questions that real Marshall fans that pay to attend games or pay to be members KNOW the answers. Im just pointing out your questions. No need to get emotional. It’s ok. Really. No need to pretend you’re a super fan either. Some priorities change.

You never answer a question when asked. You avoid them. I’ll ask again. How is repeating what you said an attack? Quit rambling. We know the answer already. It’s not. Carry on. Sam

Reactions: cincyherdfan
REJECTED.

You, you lying POS, have been BLUFF CALLED. You claim, without proof, that I don't give and don't go to games. I do both.

You have been BLUFF CALLED.

Either provide proof of what you say, or apologize and admit that you just make s*** up out of thin air.

Bluff call.

Prove what you say, or admit you are a liar.

You are a liar.

REJECTED.

You, you lying POS, have been BLUFF CALLED. You claim, without proof, that I don't give and don't go to games. I do both.

You have been BLUFF CALLED.

Either provide proof of what you say, or apologize and admit that you just make s*** up out of thin air.

Bluff call.

Prove what you say, or admit you are a liar.

You are a liar.
Quite a frazzled response.

There is no need to apologize. You ask questions with obvious answers real marshall fans already know. (thats not a lie) WHY? Why do you ask those uninformed questions and then have to pretend you "knew" the answer when you're called on it?? (NOT making that up)

REJECTED/

Liar, you bluff was called. You cannot prove any of the things you made up, because you made them up.

Therefore your post, and future posts, will be REJECTED.

Liar.
🤣 🤣 🤣

I called your bluff. I linked to the questions and comments you've made. Questions and comments real, active Marshall fans know, and you still cowardly refused to address. WHY? You dont know. That's OK. Carry on.

REJECTED.

You MADE UP the idea that I don't go to games. PROVE IT. You MADE UP the idea that I do not give. PROVE IT.

You haven't "called" anyones bluff. You were challenged to PROVE the lies you told, and continue to tell.

You did not, because you cannot, because they are lies, you are a liar.

Go away.

Go over to the JMU board and read the exhaustive and extensive summary of the 2023=24 Dukes Sports teams, their accomplishments, highlights, standout individuals, how JMU fared overall in all Sports as ranked against the rest of D1 teams, etc., etc. Oh, in this same season, ending this summer, JMU lost, and had to replace BOTH Head Coaches in Men's Football and Basketball, their longtime Athletic Director retired, changes were made in head coaches in some other Olympic/"minor" sports, and the school got a new President!!!

All this info, and much more, was easily accessible on the JMU'S regular Sports site. NO PAYWALL or FEE REQUIRED!!!! MU needs to just upgrade and improve the content, timeliness, etc., of the information on HERD ZONE rather than try another "gimmick", or some poorly disguised ploy devised solely to financially "soak the Fans"!!!

Reactions: The Real SamC
"soak the Fans"
I dont believe they are "soaking" the fans. There is only a small portion of the "fans" willing to pay for anything anyway. We've had to listen to how poor Marshall and its community are for decades. Everyone wants an elite program until it's time to contribute something.

Reactions: 19MU88
I dont believe they are "soaking" the fans. There is only a small portion of the "fans" willing to pay for anything anyway. We've had to listen to how poor Marshall and its community are for decades. Everyone wants an elite program until it's time to contribute something.
No, Herd fans just want competent, informative and timely information concerning MU's Sports Teams on the school's Sports website, HERD ZONE. Just like what fans of other schools, including those in the SBC, get on their schools respective Sports Sites!!!!

Reactions: The Real SamC
No, Herd fans just want competent, informative and timely information concerning MU's Sports Teams on the school's Sports website, HERD ZONE. Just like what fans of other schools, including those in the SBC, get on their schools respective Sports Sites!!!!
It will be interesting to see how good this stuff actually is. I've lost count of how many times I go to HZ to check a player's stats only to see they've never added them to their player profile.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT