ADVERTISEMENT

Hilldog Absolutely Blasts Bernie

In the last 8 national polls, sanders beats the liar in chief in 6. There's still enough trumptards to manage winning in 2.

In the last 8 national polls, sanders beats the liar in chief in 6. There's still enough trumptards to manage winning in 2.
last i checked (2016) actual results matter more. bernie will be the proverbial sacrificial lamb for trump if he's the dem nominee. absolute blood bath. you keep on sucking the poles, though.

last i checked (2016) actual results matter more. bernie will be the proverbial sacrificial lamb for trump if he's the dem nominee. absolute blood bath. you keep on sucking the poles, though.

If Sanders wins the nomination, he will beat the liar in chief, just like he would have beaten him in 16.

If Sanders wins the nomination, he will beat the liar in chief, just like he would have beaten him in 16.
tenor.gif

i'm not sure which i'd rather see trump run against, him or the old hag. either one ensure trump a monumental victory . . . much larger than the last.

tenor.gif

i'm not sure which i'd rather see trump run against, him or the old hag. either one ensure trump a monumental victory . . . much larger than the last.

We'll see who's standing at the end of the bout.

Yes those must be the same polls said Hillary was going to win by a landslide. Oh, and don’t forget Durham knows!

Oh, yeah. I forgot that votes from California, New York, the states in New England, and those from blacks don't count.
The blacks turned racist again and couldn't vote for either. Not near as many voted or did I believe Don Lemon too quickly. Sure I did cause I never believe that liar

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT