ADVERTISEMENT

How can you justify this?

-CarlHungus-

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 9, 2007
I just don’t see why he has these?
I’m obviously skeptical of FBI. And Hillary and Hunter laptop surely were bad. But you don’t get out of a speeding ticket by telling the cops how fast the other guy they missed was going.

this is just not a good look.

I'm wondering if we'll ever get to see the top secret docs involving the fake russian hoax, as well as the hunter biden corruption. Thinking Trump took a lot of that stuff with him, knowing it would disappear. One has to wonder if Trump is playing them like a fool again, and has copies of all this stuff, to bring up at a proper time. Going to be a lot of shit coming out of the woodwork in the coming years. All these people on both sides are corrupt as hell though. Probably scare the shit out of the common man, if we knew all about the dirty little secrets that take place.

I don’t really know what to think. As president, you have special privileges that nobody else on earth has. Trump’s lawyer stated that their process of declassification was simply this: any time Trump took work home with him to Mar-a-Lago, it was considered declassified. That is very much in line with the authority that every other president has used.

I heard a former White House staffer tell a story about when George W. Bush was in office. He said that Bush told the group in a meeting that he was about to share information that was top-secret. One person stood up and told the president that he had to excuse himself from the room because he only had secret level clearance. Bush told him to sit back down, and said that he now had top-secret clearance until the end of that particular meeting. It’s that easy for a president to classify and declassify information. And that’s why I tend to believe that this is still just a witchhunt. I don’t know if Trump having that type of information is common among presidents or not. There are only a handful living. But it’s definitely not out of character for the political elite to do everything in their power to try to ruin him. It’s what they’ve done since 2015.

Long story short…I dunno.

I just off the top of my head can’t think of a great reason to take that shit to the home office upon exit. Even if it’s just a careless mistake it’s such a bad look.

I’m obviously skeptical of FBI. And Hillary and Hunter laptop surely were bad. But you don’t get out of a speeding ticket by telling the cops how fast the other guy they missed was going.
oldie probably heard the same thing on CNN that you did. it's the MSM talking point of the day.

What would those different rules be?
I was surprised hillary wasn't charged and was surprised the FBI knew hunter's laptop was legit but seemingly suggested to social media it was russian disinfo. I view that as favorable behavior toward them.

Just my opinion.

"rules" was probably not the best way to phrase it but you get my drift.

trumps whole presidency was hampered by a russia hoax that intelligence basically trumped up while intelligence down played a legit conflict of interest between biden family member peddling influence in Ukraine....etc etc...

again, it can be true that Trump is trash and the intelligence community slow rolled hunter.

Reactions: big_country90

Don't get caught up in the media. Every Potus in modern times has done it. Things are declassified. Sometimes presidents return things years later or they don't

Check into Bill Clinton sock drawer.

This is a political witch hunt plain and simple

They are trying tonget documents that are embarrassing to govt officials that have been declassified

They weaponized the doj to go after Trump about archives.

You better start looking at thr govt machine thar is out of control in this country

I just off the top of my head can’t think of a great reason to take that shit to the home office upon exit. Even if it’s just a careless mistake it’s such a bad look.
They all do it

Not just presidents. Your work in some vases vsnt be confined to a cubicle

Ans that us a photo op for the fbi

Long story short…I dunno.
At the end of the day, any "special privileges" ended the second he left office. And that shit isn't his property.

As for taking shit upstairs to read, I don't know if other POTUSes did that. I do know W had a special area built at his ranch to view top secret documents...which leads me to think he didn't take shit upstairs to read in bed or on the crapper, or whatever Trump did.
Check into Bill Clinton sock drawer.
You looking for cigars, you sick bastard?

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
I don’t really know what to think. As president, you have special privileges that nobody else on earth has. Trump’s lawyer stated that their process of declassification was simply this: any time Trump took work home with him to Mar-a-Lago, it was considered declassified. That is very much in line with the authority that every other president has used.

This is ****ing absurd. Even his own former staff refuted this: https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.cn...se-patently-false-former-officials/index.html

Speaking as someone who didn’t vote for Hillary or Trump, watching both sides blatantly gloss over key information is adorable.

It's simply too early to say without knowing all of the details/information. Would it surprise me if Trump had materials that he shouldn't have? No. Would it surprise me if he had declassified all of this sh*t and the DOJ is leaking misinformation? Also no.

a few things can be true at once:
1. hillary/hunter biden did bad stuff
2. trump did bad stuff
3. there are different "rules" for 1 and 2.

But if you can't admit to #2 you lose credibility.

Similarly if you can't admit to #1 you have no credibility at all. Why are those standards just now being applied to Trump?

You're skeptical of the FBI but immediately believe what these are simply because that same FBI released the pictures and the talking heads are saying see I told you so.

You are placing credibility on the same parties that gave credibility to the Russian Collusion story and attempted to discredit the Hunter Biden laptop story, both of which the FBI was on the wrong side of.

Sorry but a few pictures shouldn't instantly allow them to regain credibility.

Reactions: mlblack16.
Perhaps you have an example?.......
Yes, I do

Clinton had White House recordings hidden in sock drawer

Oh and Clinton actually LOST the nuke codes and they hid it

And here is a list of different situations in recent memory and in the modern era

What is most likely is Trump is lying...because that is what he does. 40k times in four years, which is almost impressive.

Correction. 39,999...

3E3DF649-82F2-45D6-A0A8-C96C8A0F3CE1_jpe-2509480.JPG

Reactions: ThunderCat98
Yes, I do

Clinton had White House recordings hidden in sock drawer

Oh and Clinton actually LOST the nuke codes and they hid it

And here is a list of different situations in recent memory and in the modern era

Was any of that^^^top secret information??

Was any of that^^^top secret information??
she wiped her servers clean with a cloth or something while there was a subpoena for them. How is that not obstruction. Oh that’s right no attorney ever in the history of earth would ever charge that except for when it’s trunp

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT