ADVERTISEMENT

How do people turn into liberals?

GeauxHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Jan 6, 2008
TITM Combat Veteran
Have you gents ever wondered how this happens?

I get you have the educational industrial complex and TV media saying being a wimp is ok but there has to be more to it then that.

Reactions: 19MU88
The first way is to learn the difference between “than” and “then.” As you continue your increased intelligence, Liberalism starts to naturally set in.

• Haha
Reactions: FreddyReef
I blame baseball. You only have to have a hit every three times at bat to be considered highly successful (participation trophy), you can run out to the mound to fight but only yell and chest bump, and they still play sissy organ music. Organ music!

According to research, it starts with the mere curiosity of what it would be like taking it in the jaw. This event leads to actually going forward with this fantasy leading up to officially coming out as a faggit liberal.

Others on here can speak to their own experience. What say you, H&H, Raoul, Greed?

According to research, it starts with the mere curiosity of what it would be like taking it in the jaw. This event leads to actually going forward with this fantasy leading up to officially coming out as a faggit liberal.

Others on here can speak to their own experience. What say you, H&H, Raoul, Greed?
There are gay republicans (@WV-FAN for example ) but it’s his fiscal sensibilities that keep him from going lefty

• Haha
Reactions: WV-FAN
Honestly it’s out of boredom. These upper middle class white women have nothing to worry about or occupy their time so they focus on idiotic social ideals like gender. And before the libs on here come back with i hate poor people. I’m not talking about your run of the mill democrat I’m talking about the purple hair whack jobs that need therapy over climate change

I’m kinda with 429 on this. The boredom of living in the easiest, move advanced, societies in history brings a certain hollowness to existence. When you had to worry about killing or harvesting your next meal, making and mending clothes before winter, and various other things just to stay alive, you didn’t worry to much if someone got their feelings hurt over hurtful speech.

This is why wokeness is a 100% first world problem. The main drivers are white, educated, women who feel guilty over their unearned excesses. Humans need something to struggle with and it’s not easy to find a struggle when you’re a 40 year old suburban woman driving a new Escalade, living in a 4,000 sf McMansion, wearing designer clothes. You have a nanny for your one child even though you don’t work, you have your groceries delivered, and spend your whole day on social media. So you adopt the supposed struggles of “marginalized” groups to show your friends you care and are a compassionate, caring person.

I’m kinda with 429 on this. The boredom of living in the easiest, move advanced, societies in history brings a certain hollowness to existence. When you had to worry about killing or harvesting your next meal, making and mending clothes before winter, and various other things just to stay alive, you didn’t worry to much if someone got their feelings hurt over hurtful speech.

This is why wokeness is a 100% first world problem. The main drivers are white, educated, women who feel guilty over their unearned excesses. Humans need something to struggle with and it’s not easy to find a struggle when you’re a 40 year old suburban woman driving a new Escalade, living in a 4,000 sf McMansion, wearing designer clothes. You have a nanny for your one child even though you don’t work, you have your groceries delivered, and spend your whole day on social media. So you adopt the supposed struggles of “marginalized” groups to show your friends you care and are a compassionate, caring person.
I am quite liberal outside of politics. We give food, clothing, money for bus tickets etc, frequently to the needy. My issue is when they try to get government to do it. That only equals programs that don’t work plus bloated bureaucracy to manage it along with their retirement etc and then try to throw more money when it doesn’t work. And then the social works with their womens studies degrees say they aren’t able to pay their expensive liberal arts school loans on government salary

I agree with this but I think it needs applied to additional demographics including Gen Z and then all the random people living in places like OW, who never amounted to anything and feel latching onto this ideology makes them finally feel like they're a part of something important.

The first way is to learn the difference between “than” and “then.” As you continue your increased intelligence, Liberalism starts to naturally set in.
Funny stuff coming from a guy that doesn't know the difference between "to" and "too."

• Haha
riflearm2 said:
No, the audience has been further reinforced to believe that your desperate attempt too match me intellectually turns you into a fool who is too dumb to realize that you argued exactly what I did.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
I blame baseball. You only have to have a hit every three times at bat to be considered highly successful (participation trophy), you can run out to the mound to fight but only yell and chest bump, and they still play sissy organ music. Organ music!
Just throwing this out there, you probably only kicked it with 1/10 women approached in your life. Even those were probably bunts…

I agree with this but I think it needs applied to additional demographics including Gen Z and then all the random people living in places like OW, who never amounted to anything and feel latching onto this ideology makes them finally feel like they're a part of something important.
Collectivism

^^^Cons don't realize that all these whiny little complaints they have can be remedied by another tax break for the rich.

Oh my bad you wouldn’t take a poor kid on as an apprentice unless you got a govt handout for it. You’re right that makes it sound better
^^^You're still lying. I offered to teach woodworking to the kids if the cons on the board would pay for the machinery, building, and other expenses. That was a deal breaker for you liars.

Yep. You wanted a handout. You already had "machinery and a building". You didn't want any underprivileged youths in your workshop.
You are a liar, just like the vast majority of cons on this board. You con idiots want to see who you really are? You wanted me to provide the machinery, the building, the utilities, the time, and the money for all these things, all while you were willing to contribute nothing. All while attempting to argue that everyone has the same opportunity. Idiots.

You are a liar, just like the vast majority of cons on this board. You con idiots want to see who you really are? You wanted me to provide the machinery, the building, the utilities, the time, and the money for all these things, all while you were willing to contribute nothing. All while attempting to argue that everyone has the same opportunity. Idiots.
You had a chance to give people an opportunity but chose not to because of greed and selfishness. Those are a couple of the reasons why you broke your oath of marriage, oath breaker.

^^^You're still lying. I offered to teach woodworking to the kids if the cons on the board would pay for the machinery, building, and other expenses. That was a deal breaker for you liars.
Nope you wanted a govt handout to give a poor black kid a skill. You’re already doing the work how hard is it to show a kid how to stain. You’ve got scraps he could practice on he can help with installation, all things you were already doing. No need for anything extra

Nope you wanted a govt handout to give a poor black kid a skill. You’re already doing the work how hard is it to show a kid how to stain. You’ve got scraps he could practice on he can help with installation, all things you were already doing. No need for anything extra
You can't stop lying. I'll repeat... You wanted me to provide the machinery, the building, the utilities, the time, and the money for all these things, all while you were willing to contribute nothing.

You wanted me to provide the machinery, the building, the utilities, the time, and the money for all these things, all while you were willing to contribute nothing.
It's YOUR "business" moron. It's YOUR responsibility to give back to the community. It's not someone else's responsibility to provide your "charity". You're a racist hick, who didn't want an underprivileged kid from Hal Greer Blvd in your shop.

Reactions: alphasig1053
We wanted you to provide the free stuff we hear you all talk so much about

Reactions: alphasig1053
You can't stop lying. I'll repeat... You wanted me to provide the machinery, the building, the utilities, the time, and the money for all these things, all while you were willing to contribute nothing.
No need to bring them in during off hours. You had business. You build the cabinets in your shop with your machines using your “employees”. You don’t need anything extra. Give a kid a chance. Hell now that you’re retired you could easily bring a kid in and teach them the way around a cabinet shop but you don’t.

No need to bring them in during off hours. You had business. You build the cabinets in your shop with your machines using your “employees”. You don’t need anything extra. Give a kid a chance. Hell now that you’re retired you could easily bring a kid in and teach them the way around a cabinet shop but you don’t.
Greed has taught many a young man how to work wood, it just wasn’t in his shop…

It's YOUR "business" moron. It's YOUR responsibility to give back to the community. It's not someone else's responsibility to provide your "charity". You're a racist hick, who didn't want an underprivileged kid from Hal Greer Blvd in your shop.
You wanted me to provide the machinery, the building, the utilities, the time, and the money for all these things, all while you were willing to contribute nothing. Idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT