ADVERTISEMENT

How do people turn into liberals?

No need to bring them in during off hours. You had business. You build the cabinets in your shop with your machines using your “employees”. You don’t need anything extra. Give a kid a chance. Hell now that you’re retired you could easily bring a kid in and teach them the way around a cabinet shop but you don’t.
We weren't talking about 1 kid, you lying idiot. So, idiot, you want me to spend my regular workday hours training someone on my machinery, using my electricity,and my materials while you do nothing. Sounds like you're the usual lazy idiot con we have all come to know.

We weren't talking about 1 kid, you lying idiot. So, idiot, you want me to spend my regular workday hours training someone on my machinery, using my electricity,and my materials while you do nothing. Sounds like you're the usual lazy idiot con we have all come to know.
I’ve taken kids on as apprentices. All while doing my job using my supplies during my regular workday. Now one of those for apprentices is chairing the young professionals committee of the national athletic training association. So yeah it can be and has been done by me and many others.
But honestly if you are doing the work anyway what extra cost is it to show the kid how you make a cross cut with a table saw or explain the uses of different nail gauges while you’re painting a base cabinet

But honestly if you are doing the work anyway what extra cost is it to show the kid how you make a cross cut with a table saw or explain the uses of different nail gauges while you’re painting a base cabinet
But honestly, you refused to contribute a single thing when it was offered. And now, you're stupid enough to tell me how to teach someone custom cabinetmaking. You really are stupid. Go back to rubbing bodies while you post on the internet.

Reactions: riflearm2
But honestly, you refused to contribute a single thing when it was offered. And now, you're stupid enough to tell me how to teach someone custom cabinetmaking. You really are stupid. Go back to rubbing bodies while you post on the internet.
Oh look you’re trying to be rifle. You suck at that too. You demanded a handout. I give plenty to workforce and technical education and skill development. No one said you had to teach them everything you know. But you wouldn’t even consider it unless someone else paid for it. Like a typical lib you don’t want to help unless it’s someone else footing the bill.

Oh look you’re trying to be rifle. You suck at that too. You demanded a handout. I give plenty to workforce and technical education and skill development. No one said you had to teach them everything you know. But you wouldn’t even consider it unless someone else paid for it. Like a typical lib you don’t want to help unless it’s someone else footing the bill.
You're acting like the stupid oath breaker on the board, making stuff up as you go. So, idiot, you want me to spend my regular workday hours training someone on my machinery, using my electricity,and my materials while you do nothing. Sounds like you're the usual lazy idiot con we have all come to know. On top of that you're stupid enough to suggest I introduce a complete rookie to a table saw, the most dangerous piece of equipment in the shop. It will sever your quivering bloody fingers and throw them up against the wall before you register the pain. Almost every tool in my shop is dangerous. Miter saws, belt sanders, jig saws, drill press, even my air powered finish sanders rpm at 12,000. So go back to your pencil and paper. I do a man's work.

You wanted me to provide the machinery, the building, the utilities, the time, and the money for all these things, all while you were willing to contribute nothing. Idiot.
Why do you need someone else to provide what you already have, and are paying for/have paid for, you racist, greedy POS?

Why dont you start with just 1? "My MY MY MY". You mean the materials your customers have already purchased when ordering cabinets? You mean the equipment that was already paid for and depreciated on your tax returns??

to suggest I introduce a complete rookie to a table saw, the most dangerous piece of equipment in the shop.
Who said you had to start with the most dangerous piece of equipment in the shop, rube? Who else is going to mentor someone in this line of work you blithering idiot? If you (a supposed expert) wont make the effort to show someone your craft so it can be passed on to other generations, who will? No wonder you failed to grow your business beyond a glorified hobby and decided to "retire" it. You're a greedy, self-centered asshole.

I do a man's work.
Pfft. You're a coward. A self-centered, greedy, cult needing coward.

Why dont you start with just 1? "My MY MY MY". You mean the materials your customers have already purchased when ordering cabinets? You mean the equipment that was already paid for and depreciated on your tax returns??
Why don't you start with "I, phlegmwad, am a liar. Idiot wants me to do what He wants with My possessions.

Who said you had to start with the most dangerous piece of equipment in the shop, rube?
An idiot conservative that has no clue what he's talking about. That's who.
Who else is going to mentor someone in this line of work you blithering idiot? If you (a supposed expert) wont make the effort to show someone your craft so it can be passed on to other generations, who will?
I taught several how to make custom cabinets, moron. I just didn't do it to make you less miserable.
No wonder you failed to grow your business beyond a glorified hobby and decided to "retire" it. You're a greedy, self-centered asshole.
You talking about the business that's still in operation. Lying idiot.
Pfft. You're a coward. A self-centered, greedy, cult needing coward.
You're a lying putrid trumptard with zero cause to be a big feeling punk.

Makes sense. I want to make sure my kids get educated to make a difference here in the US, while Greed and Herd and Hokies are determined to get Gauchos in Argentina universal health coverage.
I do think both world views are needed . But my bias is towards localism. Which at its core obviously is the family unit.

Reactions: GeauxHerd
You’re missing the real point, extra can’t help young black kids because:

1. He doesn’t know any and has no idea how to encounter any since he rarely leaves Wayne County.

2. Even if he did he doesn’t trust “those people” to be around his home or shop.

You’re missing the real point, extra can’t help young black kids because:

1. He doesn’t know any and has no idea how to encounter any since he rarely leaves Wayne County.

2. Even if he did he doesn’t trust “those people” to be around his home or shop. And the government forced financial institutions to not verify income of loan applicants.

I said show him how to use the table saw. I was using a table saw in shop class in 7th grade. So yes it can be dangerous but if TAUGHT the proper procedure it is safe.

I said show him how to use the table saw. I was using a table saw in shop class in 7th grade. So yes it can be dangerous but if TAUGHT the proper procedure it is safe.
There's no reason to show a rookie how to use a table saw. In my shop they don't touch one until they've proven they're responsible with other less dangerous tools. Your shop class teacher was an idiot. And table saws are never safe. Idiot.

There's no reason to show a rookie how to use a table saw. In my shop they don't touch one until they've proven they're responsible with other less dangerous tools. Your shop class teacher was an idiot. And table saws are never safe. Idiot.
If used properly they are safe. Nails and screws injure more people than table saws do each year abut I bet you wouldn’t hesitate to give someone a handful of screws.

My shop teacher taught us to respect the table saw and how to operate it safely/properly. And he never had any incidents in the 30 years he taught shop

Nails and screws injure more people than table saws do each year abut I bet you wouldn’t hesitate to give someone a handful of screws.
How many nails and screws are used each year vs table saws? Also, what types of injuries do you see with nails and screws vs table saws?

If used properly they are safe. Nails and screws injure more people than table saws do each year abut I bet you wouldn’t hesitate to give someone a handful of screws.
There’s no logic behind your attempt.

More people die flying in commercial planes each year than die free-diving in shark infested waters. Does that mean flying in a commercial airplane is more dangerous than free-diving in shark infested waters? Of course not. It’s because far more people fly than do the other.

Likewise, far more people use nails and screws than table saws, so your attempt is illogical.

If used properly they are safe
You're an idiot.
Nails and screws injure more people than table saws do each year
Again you're an idiot.
My shop teacher taught us to respect the table saw and how to operate it safely/properly.
Zero 7th graders should be allowed to operate a table saw.
And he never had any incidents in the 30 years he taught shop
You're a lying idiot.

There’s no logic behind your attempt.

More people die flying in commercial planes each year than die free-diving in shark infested waters. Does that mean flying in a commercial airplane is more dangerous than free-diving in shark infested waters? Of course not. It’s because far more people fly than do the other.

Likewise, far more people use nails and screws than table saws, so your attempt is illogical.
Those illogical arguments are the same ones you try to make when arguing gun control. The entire point is to teach proper use of a tool which you don’t want to do unless someone else foots the bill

^^unemployed failed business man draft dodger calls others lazy^^

Reactions: alphasig1053
Those illogical arguments are the same ones you try to make when arguing gun control. The entire point is to teach proper use of a tool which you don’t want to do unless someone else foots the bill
What?

Your argument was that screws and nails are more dangerous than table saws, because screws and nails injure more people.

Those aren’t the same ones gun control proponents use. Guns are far more lethal based on their nature than baseball bats, knives, etc.

Basically what Greed is insinuating here is that black people apparently aren't smart enough to be taught cabinetry.

Reactions: raleighherdfan
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT