ADVERTISEMENT

How do people turn into liberals?

You're an idiot.

Again you're an idiot.

Zero 7th graders should be allowed to operate a table saw.

You're a lying idiot.
Well the 7th graders were prepared and we absolutely used a table saw and we used it correctly. And you know I’m lying how? You have no idea where I went to school or who my shop teacher was. There were zero accidents in his class with the table saw while he was teaching

There were zero accidents in his class with the table saw while he was teaching
That’s different than your earlier claim that he didn’t have any incidents while teaching shop for 30 years.

You have no idea where I went to school
We do. You lied to us about it before. You claimed that you grew up in the ‘hood, went to a rough school, then won the lottery to be bused to a good high school with rich kids.

You were like Sam from Who’s the Boss.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
I’m sure it has a lot to do with my area, but I don’t ever recall encountering a Black person who does cabinetry or fine woodworking.

That’s different than your earlier claim that he didn’t have any incidents while teaching shop for 30 years.

We do. You lied to us about it before. You claimed that you grew up in the ‘hood, went to a rough school, then won the lottery to be bused to a good high school with rich kids.

You were like Sam from Who’s the Boss.
Nope nice try. Nothing in there is a lie. I was zoned for Olympic high school in charlotte applied for the IB program at myers park and was accepted. So that’s where I went. Congrats on making yourself look like a bigger moron than usual.

Reactions: 19MU88
Well the 7th graders were prepared and we absolutely used a table saw and we used it correctly. And you know I’m lying how? You have no idea where I went to school or who my shop teacher was. There were zero accidents in his class with the table saw while he was teaching
I know you're a liar.

^^idiot still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him, you're the someone.
Zuri Hall GIF by Golden Globes

Aka double edged sword… Jesus word condemns the wicked and sentences them to second death.
Wait a minute, you've just interpreted a "twoedged sword" as figurative, while interpreting "feet like unto fine brass" literally.

*Word of advice: stay out of Revelation until you have a really, really good grasp of the scripture in the previous books. There's a reason Revelation is the last book in the Bible. And you're not ready for it.

• Haha
Reactions: alphasig1053
one thing we do know is he wasn't black; he said, "I am that I am", not "i is that i is."
But, but, buuut

He did say:

John 4:16 ...No one comes to the Father except through my black ass.

Wait a minute, you've just interpreted a "twoedged sword" as figurative, while interpreting "feet like unto fine brass" literally.

*Word of advice: stay out of Revelation until you have a really, really good grasp of the scripture in the previous books. There's a reason Revelation is the last book in the Bible. And you're not ready for it.
This is pure gold. Greed telling people they aren't ready for certain books of the Bible while he is hooked up to the cans.

Does Revelation come before or after Dianetics?

This is pure gold. Greed telling people they aren't ready for certain books of the Bible while he is hooked up to the cans.
Greed greed greed. One can always learn from the Bible regardless of how long they’ve studied.

The only thing greed has a grasp on is having the government do everything for people instead of providing an internship for a local kid who wants to learn a craft to make a decent living instead of getting hooked on the pills.

Greed greed greed. One can always learn from the Bible regardless of how long they’ve studied.

The only thing greed has a grasp on is having the government do everything for people instead of providing an internship for a local kid who wants to learn a craft to make a decent living instead of getting hooked on the pills.
^^^when in doubt, he lies. And he's always in doubt.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT