ADVERTISEMENT

How the country will fail and fall.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Yesterday, I had an interesting conversation with a veteran who was confined to a wheelchair. We chatted awhile and got on various topics.

He had a good point that really made me think. He said the country will fall and fail when it becomes not worth fighting for anymore. He said we are on that trajectory. And, not just actual fighting but worth paying taxes for. Worth working for. Worth personally investing in. Woth starting a business in. Woth defending.

He said we are on that path and believes it will come at some point. It won't be China or Russia or even some internal uprising. He said it will fail when people say it is not worth defending in terms of fighting for or defending or working for.

Damn, that was a dep conversation. Can America be saved? I don't know.

Reactions: 30CAT
Purging this country of oath breakers would go a long way toward improving things.

Yesterday, I had an interesting conversation with a veteran who was confined to a wheelchair. We chatted awhile and got on various topics.

He had a good point that really made me think. He said the country will fall and fail when it becomes not worth fighting for anymore. He said we are on that trajectory. And, not just actual fighting but worth paying taxes for. Worth working for. Worth personally investing in. Woth starting a business in. Woth defending.

He said we are on that path and believes it will come at some point. It won't be China or Russia or even some internal uprising. He said it will fail when people say it is not worth defending in terms of fighting for or defending or working for.

Rails against the young generations fighting for equality and rights in the Black Lives Matter movement. Turns around and claims the country is done when people see it as no longer fighting for.

Ahhh, the brilliance behind deplorable selective reasoning.

Libs too focused on fighting for Wokeness and Maoism to fight for America, land of the free and home of the brave. If libs get their way it will be the land of the oppressed and home of the soft cocks.

Rails against the young generations fighting for equality and rights in the Black Lives Matter movement. Turns around and claims the country is done when people see it as no longer fighting for.

Ahhh, the brilliance behind deplorable selective reasoning.
where did you get that from my post? BUt since you went there, BLM was proven to be a scam and a money laundering scam. Second, tell me how they were fighting for the country as it was proven to be a money making scheme and then some of it was founded on marxist views.

The point of the post either went straight over your head or you reverted back to that stupid race card.

Libs too focused on fighting for Wokeness and Maoism to fight for America, land of the free and home of the brave. If libs get their way it will be the land of the oppressed and home of the soft cocks.
Wokeness is part of the problem and soft ass people.

Tell me where all these oathbreakers are you ungrateful person
Talks about ungrateful. We paid for you to have a pot to piss in, grunt. In return, you protected us against the invaders along the Ohio River.

Talks about ungrateful. We paid for you to have a pot to piss in, grunt. In return, you protected us against the invaders along the Ohio River.
I am old but not the Civil War old.

I paid for your baseball career. You can thank all of us for your hypothetical big league stint.

Season 2 Wow GIF by SHOWTIME

big mouth on a kyeboard calling thousands of people who served oathbreakers because they vote different than him.
^^^Judas whining about a truth on a keyboard. Anyone who took the oath to the Constitution and then supports and/or defends the guy that incited an insurrection against that Constitution and also attempted to illegally overturn a free and fair election IS an oath breaker BY DEFINITION. You pathetic loser.

^^^Judas whining about a truth on a keyboard. Anyone who took the oath to the Constitution and then supports and/or defends the guy that incited an insurrection against that Constitution and also attempted to illegally overturn a free and fair election IS an oath breaker BY DEFINITION. You pathetic loser.
That's you and your stupid definition, moron. You are a guy that hasn't done jack shit and is loyal to a party and nothing more. You are a sheep and a parrot.

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT