ADVERTISEMENT

How to watch the game

Mar 13, 2007
okay, some help is needed. Where can I stream the game tomorrow? I am in Canada and I don’t get cbs sport network...and it does not look like the cbssports.com stream will work either so...any other options?

YouTube TV has it. You can do a 7 day free trial and cancel at anytime. $35 a month if you keep the subscription. I use Directv now myself and can get it on there but I’ll be dropping my package back down after tomorrow’s game for the amount that I actually watch that channel. I believe they have a similar free trial deal (can’t remember the length of time) and you can cancel at anytime. They make you enter a credit card so just remember to cancel before the trial is up if that’s not a service you end up wanting to keep.

Okay, that was good. However, in trying to sign up for YouTube tv, it said it wasn’t available in my area...so, any other options? I need to watch this game!

Okay, that was good. However, in trying to sign up for YouTube tv, it said it wasn’t available in my area...so, any other options? I need to watch this game!
Hulu and DirecTV Now are two more streaming services that carry the channel. As far as I know it’s a similar deal where you can do a trial and opt out at any time for either but you’ll have to check it out and see. This link gives you a comparison of the channel lineup for the bigger streaming services out there. DirecTV Now has since added CBS Sports Network since this article was written however. https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cn...-vs-playstation-vue-channel-lineups-compared/

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT