ADVERTISEMENT

Hunter Biden on a beach bottomless with a little girl:

Archetype XLIV

Platinum Buffalo
Dec 20, 2007
But yeah, let's continue with hour 3 of Orange Man Bad . . .

He is smacked out of his mind. Cold, but he's sweating bullets.

• Angry
Reactions: ThunderCat98
177E35F5-F51A-4B93-9D64-0DC6F6EB5A19_jpe-2448974.JPG

Reactions: 19MU88
It was either BC or Banker who said it best. "Hunter Biden is everything the Left wished Trump's sons would be."

BAHAHA! Do you idiot liberalocrats ever get tired of having shit blow up in your face?
Yep. And murox said the same exact thing to me yesterday. Just goes back to my belief that everything the left projects on others, they are guilty of themselves. It’s like how they always name their bills in Congress the exact opposite of what they are intended to do…such as the “Affordable Care Act.”

Meanwhile, the Trump sons are just normal guys. Successful…but normal. Heck, they hunt in WV from time to time.

Yep. And murox said the same exact thing to me yesterday. Just goes back to my belief that everything the left projects on others, they are guilty of themselves. It’s like how they always name their bills in Congress the exact opposite of what they are intended to do…such as the “Affordable Care Act.”

Meanwhile, the Trump sons are just normal guys. Successful…but normal. Heck, they hunt in WV from time to time.
For all that is said about Trump, no one can claim he didn’t raise a very close, solid family. It would have been really easy for them having grown up in the privilege they had to turn into pieces of garbage like Hunter.

Reactions: big_country90

None of your orange jesus' family are normal.

I don't think there's a Russian piss tape with him, but be honest, would you be surprised given everything he's documented himself?

Hunter has filmed himself repeatedly breaking the law. Guy smokes more crack than Marion Berry at Daryl Strawberry's birthday party. It's been proven he lied on a firearms application. He's on camera admitting he's unsure how his salary with foreign entities are justified. There's no lack of evidence on him that he's a criminal & shady AF. But Biden has repeatedly called him the smartest man he knows & consults with him regularly.

• Haha
Reactions: Jartard
I don't think there's a Russian piss tape with him, but be honest, would you be surprised given everything he's documented himself?

Hunter has filmed himself repeatedly breaking the law. Guy smokes more crack than Marion Berry at Daryl Strawberry's birthday party. It's been proven he lied on a firearms application. He's on camera admitting he's unsure how his salary with foreign entities are justified. There's no lack of evidence on him that he's a criminal & shady AF. But Biden has repeatedly called him the smartest man he knows & consults with him regularly.
it's no wonder the Cuck supports this crime family of racist, sexual deviants, pedophiles and crack heads.

Don’t forget about the near-naked massage by five girls that are clearly 8-10 years old or under. That’s appropriate. I’m sure Pedo Pete approves.

For all that is said about Trump, no one can claim he didn’t raise a very close, solid family. It would have been really easy for them having grown up in the privilege they had to turn into pieces of garbage like Hunter.

It all falls back to how you are raised. Trump raised his family to abstain from alcohol and drugs, and guess what? They did. Imagine that.

He sure was/wanted to be “close” to Ivanka

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT