ADVERTISEMENT

Hypocrite

alphasig1053

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 1, 2006
We all know that greed loves to be a hypocrite when it comes to business and religion. But, him calling people "pill heads" when that was the reason he got involved with the cult of scientology is a bit much.

You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.
pills andrea wagner GIF by Real Revenue Wives of GIPHY

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT
What about alpha, is he lying?
He knows I am not lying. I warned him in the other thread that if he ran his mouth on me that I would start talking.

I hope this doesn't cause him to have another relapse like the one he had that caused his ex to leave him

All from alphasig since @extragreen apparently has him on ignore:

He knows I am not lying. I warned him in the other thread that if he ran his mouth on me that I would start talking.

I hope this doesn't cause him to have another relapse like the one he had that caused his ex to leave him

Nah, he didn't want alcohol after he got on an oxy high.

• Love
Reactions: alphasig1053
All from alphasig since @extragreen apparently has him on ignore:

Nah, he didn't want alcohol after he got on an oxy high.
You're a liar. Want proof?? You're here.

extrapillhead? extrapills? extramedicated? the board liar and sexual deviant needs a new nickname.
^^^Idiot is still looking for someone stupider than himself. If you agree with him you're that someone.

At least I didn't take the stupid-trumptard-lying-oath breaking pills. I've gotten better. You cant get worse.
So, you literally come on here and get on people for taking a "pill" when they need it??? But, took some pills.

First, of all being serious, glad you got that take care of. Seriously.

But, damn stop being a hyprocrite.

glad you were able to deal with it and get off of them.
None of the things I took were addictive. Just yesterday morning at the church I attend, a man that had been addicted to a highly addictive substance joined the church and was baptized. At one point not so long ago he was comatose from an overdose and his dad was told that if he lived he would be a vegetable. That prognosis was inaccurate.

So, you literally come on here and get on people for taking a "pill" when they need it???
I get on people for taking pills when they try to tell me a self help program (scientology) is ridiculous while knowing nothing about it.
But, took some pills.
If I were you, I'd have lied about it.
First, of all being serious, glad you got that take care of. Seriously.
Like I said, things I took weren't addictive. I empathize with those that get addicted.
But, damn stop being a hyprocrite.
Meh, after you stop lying, being an idiot, trumptard, and oath breaker.

What exactly did you take to get blitzed that is not addictive?

I am thinking your idea of getting blitzed is quite different than FAN's idea of getting blitzed.
Mescaline, speed, infrequently. Pot and beer, more than my share. :)

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT