I am eating Nicki Minaj

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Chips. Rap Snacks.

Bar-B-Quin with My Honey Honey Truffle.

Oh, Nicki I love your Honey Truffle.

On the bag it reads: "Cuz I'm still Hood, Hollywood couldn't change me. Shoutout to my haters. Sorry that you couldn't phase me."

I feel the same way about this message board, Nicki. Shoutout to my haters.

Chips. Rap Snacks.

Bar-B-Quin with My Honey Honey Truffle.

Oh, Nicki I love your Honey Truffle.

On the bag it reads: "Cuz I'm still Hood, Hollywood couldn't change me. Shoutout to my haters. Sorry that you couldn't phase me."

I feel the same way about this message board, Nicki. Shoutout to my haters.
Does it taste like ass? Literally, not figuratively.

Great post by the people's moderator, but missed out on a golden opportunity to insert jigs into the post by discussing what Nicki uses for bait when fishing the bottom.

Don't allow any meatloaf. Meaning, don't allow your meat to loaf. Stick your hand down your shorts and move a nut or two around. That might arouse the loaf.
Are you worried about somebody else’s genitalia again? Tell him, Extra.

Don't allow any meatloaf. Meaning, don't allow your meat to loaf. Stick your hand down your shorts and move a nut or two around. That might arouse the loaf.
You must be on something because you usually do not turn this gay when you are drunk.

You must be on something because you usually do not turn this gay when you are drunk.
I'm only allowed to post maybe 30 weeks out of the year, due to the numerous suspensions. Was using Google and they said if I was a trannie or colored guy, I could maybe get special treatment around here, so my new persona is being a gay black man transitioning to being an admiral in the Joe Biden administration. Wish me luck in tucking this 9" log between my legs to attempt to hide it from the numerous looks I'm anticipating from the homo johns.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT