ADVERTISEMENT

rifle, rap snacks part 2

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
Do you know anybody involved in these snacks and chips? I am really into them. My wife is getting me bags of them and I like them. From what I read a Mr James Lindsay founded them. These things are high quality and I know my chips. I have an addiction to chips.

I like the Boosie Louisianna Heat, Snoop Dogg BBQ(OG BBQ and Cheddar), Master P Barb Quin with my Honey.

These things are no damn joke.

Do you know anybody involved in these snacks and chips? I am really into them. My wife is getting me bags of them and I like them. From what I read a Mr James Lindsay founded them. These things are high quality and I know my chips. I have an addiction to chips.

I like the Boosie Louisianna Heat, Snoop Dogg BBQ(OG BBQ and Cheddar), Master P Barb Quin with my Honey.

These things are no damn joke.
You’re gonna start a thread in a month telling us how your crank is two inches longer but your credit score is in the tank, aren’t you?

Lindsay is a good guy. Donates money from every bag sold to the NAACP and the Democratic national party.
Lindsay is a good guy. Donates money from every bag sold to the NAACP and the Democratic national party.
Well. I have in idea. Let's float this by him...to.expand his demographic.

The Corning Cracker

Vanilla Rice

When it comes to food, politics doesn't bother me. Jermaine says he likes Utz better.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT