ADVERTISEMENT

I have had some time to think about this virus lockdown.

I have no idea exactly what this is supposed to mean, but whatever it is you are doing it wrong.

The key figure is excess deaths.

There have already been 200k excess deaths this year. Source, Johns fvcking Hopkins.

yeah, science
Ok cool here’s the bottom line 80% of ALL covid deaths have been over the age of 65. 25% have been over 85 and 50 have been over the age of 75. I’m not downplaying the deaths at all but it’s killing people that have reached the average life span in the us. More people aged 65 and over have died than younger age groups combined. Protect the old and vulnerable and the rest of us can get back to “normal”

Ok cool here’s the bottom line 80% of ALL covid deaths have been over the age of 65. 25% have been over 85 and 50 have been over the age of 75. I’m not downplaying the deaths at all but it’s killing people that have reached the average life span in the us. More people aged 65 and over have died than younger age groups combined. Protect the old and vulnerable and the rest of us can get back to “normal”

While this is an argument to be made, the excess deaths show even older folks are dying when they should not be. Lots more people over 65 working these days. Should we just cut them all checks? Hell we couldn't even past a new bill for aid.

While this is an argument to be made, the excess deaths show even older folks are dying when they should not be. Lots more people over 65 working these days. Should we just cut them all checks? Hell we couldn't even past a new bill for aid.
Half of those old folks are over 75. Of course they are working longer but that doesn’t change my argument

You're a liar.
You are ****tard. My wife is a teacher. There is one. My neighbor is a teacher, there is two. Their friend there is 3. I know umpteen more teachers, moron.

Neighbor across street is 4 but she was not there. She is a science teacher, very liberal, all that ozone and global warming type. She even says we need to get the kids back in school some way.

Go suck on your mask.

Half of those old folks are over 75. Of course they are working longer but that doesn’t change my argument

And it doesn't change my argument that 200k excess deaths mean 200k were not knocking on death's door anyway.

You sure it's not 200 million?

I wish. It was a better country with only 150 million people. Let's kill off 200 million and put everyone on birth control.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
And it doesn't change my argument that 200k excess deaths mean 200k were not knocking on death's door anyway.

I wish. It was a better country with only 150 million people. Let's kill off 200 million and put everyone on birth control.
You don’t know that. They averaged 2.5 comorbidities. It’s not like they were the picture of health. They may not have been knocking on deaths door but they were more than likely in the neighborhood.

Our dumbass governor now says outdoor venues can open at 7 % capacity starting Oct 2.

60,000 seat football stadium equals 4,200 people.

He is either retarded or a control freak. Maybe both.

7 %???? What the hell is that. That is who these democrats are. They are lockdown commie control freaks.

**** them and their virus bull shit.

You are ****tard. My wife is a teacher. There is one. My neighbor is a teacher, there is two. Their friend there is 3. I know umpteen more teachers, moron.

Neighbor across street is 4 but she was not there. She is a science teacher, very liberal, all that ozone and global warming type. She even says we need to get the kids back in school some way.

Go suck on your mask.

You're a liar and I don't believe a thing you say. You fabricate stories (lie) to match what you believe. You're delusional.

You don’t know that. They averaged 2.5 comorbidities. It’s not like they were the picture of health. They may not have been knocking on deaths door but they were more than likely in the neighborhood.

I have 2 comorbidities and I am not anywhere near death's door, unless I eat a bag of sugar or snort an entire eight ball in one line.

Ok cool here’s the bottom line 80% of ALL covid deaths have been over the age of 65. 25% have been over 85 and 50 have been over the age of 75. I’m not downplaying the deaths at all but it’s killing people that have reached the average life span in the us. More people aged 65 and over have died than younger age groups combined.

You clearly don't know the average life span in the U.S. if you're claiming that it's killing mostly those who have reached that age and then claim that 50% of the deaths were over the age of 75. Neither the male nor female average death age in the U.S. is 75 or younger, so in other words, more than half (at least by your stats) are killed before the average death age.

Protect the old and vulnerable and the rest of us can get back to “normal”

Again, you're ignorant to reality. You can protect the "old and vulnerable" to a certain extent, but it isn't foolproof. Further, just because the death rate isn't as high with younger people doesn't mean there aren't serious health issues. Younger people are facing serious, lasting health issues even if they don't die.

Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Your also not 78

I feel like it some days.

Younger people are facing serious, lasting health issues even if they don't die.

I would not be surprised if years later these strong, young people have a greater incidence of serious health complications, especially cardiovascular problems.

thought about this some more. I am still mad, maybe more. the left wingers are lunatics, cheaters, trying to ruin the country. testing the patience of men like me and michigan. Once we lose our patience then that is not a good thing.

you will regret the day that happens and you will lose.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT