ADVERTISEMENT

I pay literally zero attention to basketball

But even I was shocked that the HERD was dead ass last in the standings. WTH is going on with DD and the boys?
The coach is unqualified, and most of the players are not DI caliber. They have stopped listening to the coach and are playing street ball. Yes, they got an upset over a UAB team that has a gaudy looking record, built on wins over HBCUs, non-Div I teams, and one bid league teams, but it really doesn’t mean anything.

This a bad team of bad players, badly coached.

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny and whf2
The coach is unqualified, and most of the players are not DI caliber. They have stopped listening to the coach and are playing street ball. Yes, they got an upset over a UAB team that has a gaudy looking record, built on wins over HBCUs, non-Div I teams, and one bid league teams, but it really doesn’t mean anything.

This a bad team of bad players, badly coached.
‘Most’ might be slightly exaggerated. We have decent players, they just aren’t being coached to exhibit their strengths in DD’s coaching style. His style works for teams that have great chemistry and players that can knock down a shot at 60% or better and drive to the basket, consistently. If Andy learned to drive like West did, or have awareness like Elmore… The system might work.

We have players that can shoot in rhythm, players that can drive, and some that be supportive. There is potential, they just need more confidence and chemistry…and a leader.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT