ADVERTISEMENT

IB is in the house

He has already lost 70# in 11 months. Quite impressive!!
How much of that 70 lbs had he already lost when I saw him play against Maryland? Asking, because he looked huge in that game. I would have guessed him to be about 350 to 370 then.

How much of that 70 lbs had he already lost when I saw him play against Maryland? Asking, because he looked huge in that game. I would have guessed him to be about 350 to 370 then.
Not sure exactly but I would guess 330 to 340 at that time

I hear our opponents have a strategy for dealing with Bennett. They call it "Getting into the Bonus 5 Minutes Into the Half."

Reactions: Herd1972
Iran is down to 310 lbs. (has lost 70) and has continued his weight loss while not practicing or playing. He is doing a great job and can be a contributor next year. The weight loss should minimize foot injuries, hopefully. He needs to play to improve and he has not been able to do that since he arrived on campus. With the commitment he has shown during these rough times, I want to be as supportive and encouraging as possible.

Needs to get to 270.
Why 270? Where does that number come from? His body fat percentage in December before his foot injury was 17 % at a weight of 323 pounds. This means that he had 54.6 pounds of fat. You are asking him to lose 53 pounds and I'm assuming you do not want him to lose muscle. This would then leave him less than 1 % body fat. Go ahead and name 1 person alive that has a body fat percentage of less than 1%. He will get his body fat down to <12 % by next season and a playing weight of around 300.

Why 270? Where does that number come from? His body fat percentage in December before his foot injury was 17 % at a weight of 323 pounds. This means that he had 54.6 pounds of fat. You are asking him to lose 53 pounds and I'm assuming you do not want him to lose muscle. This would then leave him less than 1 % body fat. Go ahead and name 1 person alive that has a body fat percentage of less than 1%. He will get his body fat down to <12 % by next season and a playing weight of around 300.

Maybe someone with, I believe, CGL.
A former colleague had a child with this desease, she would now be close to 50.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT