ADVERTISEMENT

If I can pour water on shoulderpads...

100 plus years of football tradition just lost AT HOME to a program younger than Obama's presidency that plays in a D-II stadium. Think about that.

Bench all the starters and burn the redshirts. Has to be some talent somewhere on the team. Get Legg out of the way. Team manager position or something and take Heater with him. Doc, the staff, and team are headed downhill. I know he will be here next year because of money but MH might as well start compiling a list now.

Bench all the starters and burn the redshirts. Has to be some talent somewhere on the team. Get Legg out of the way. Team manager position or something and take Heater with him. Doc, the staff, and team are headed downhill. I know he will be here next year because of money but MH might as well start compiling a list now.
As optimistic as you have been until NOW, I think it is safe to say most Herd fans have put this season in a box and instead of putting it in the closet they elected to burn it and forget about it entirely. Look for the worst attended games we have most likely ever seen coming soon.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT