ADVERTISEMENT

If vaccinated people carry and spread covid

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
And they do and it is proven, can they be fired also? Why not?

It is proven they do so and that means they ar a danger also.

They are spreading the disease as well.

Why would you also take an already stressed Healthcare system and stress it more?

Why would you also take an already stressed Healthcare system and stress it more?
It is indicative of raoul's people.

They’re less likely to. So no, I wouldn’t fire a vaccinated person for something outside of their control.

They’re less likely to. So no, I wouldn’t fire a vaccinated person for something outside of their control.
So, they spread it and they don't get fired. But, you would fire a non vaccinated person for spreading it? So what would actually be firing them for?

At a lower rate. moron.

Absolutely. In the same way I'd fire an employee if they released rattle snakes in the shop.
what you do if they were vaccinated but spread covid? If you had your vaccine then why would you care if they didn't have the vaccine? you would have yours and would be less likely to spread the covid they passed on to you.

I would not fire an employee for it. Hell if they were good why would i care about their shots? Especially if I had mine. I would be less likely, according to you, to spread covid.

So, they spread it and they don't get fired. But, you would fire a non vaccinated person for spreading it? So what would actually be firing them for?
I would fire a non-vaccinated person who didn’t spread it, for not being vaccinated.

I’d fire someone who tried to pop a wheelie in a fork lift whether they hit something or not. I wouldn’t fire someone who was driving safely and had someone fall off the roof and hit his forklift.

Last edited:
Hell if they were good why would i care about their shots? Especially if I had mine. I would be less likely, according to you, to spread covid.
Other than being a stupid lying oath breaker, part of your problem is you don't care about anyone else.

I would fire a non-vaccinated person who didn’t spread it, for not being vaccinated.

I’d fire someone who tried to pop a wheelie in a fork lift whether they hit something or not. I wouldn’t fire someone who was driving safely and had someone fall off the roof and hit his forklift.
That doesn't make sense. Both people are spreading covid. You are firing someone just for not being vaccinated. If both spread covid they have done the same thing.

Other than being a stupid lying oath breaker, part of your problem is you don't care about anyone else.
Thank God I work at a place that doesn't ask people about their vaccines. My customers don't either.

All people are covid spreaders. So firing a father of four who has worked somewhere for 20 years over a stupid vaccine is caring for them?

Again if you have your vaccine why do you care?

By the way I have three family members with covid right now who have had the vaccine. So they get it ans spread it.

They don’t have an equal chance to spread Covid, just like a guy messing around and a guy driving safely don’t have an equal chance to hurt someone.

No, the unvaccinated person is fired for not meeting a condition of employment. The employee has a choice. Employers have rights and obligations.

No, the unvaccinated person is fired for not meeting a condition of employment. The employee has a choice. Employers have rights and obligations.
I understand that. I am thankful I work for a place that doesn't even go down that road.

Reactions: imherdfan
A father of four sacrificing his job at the altar of Owning the Libs is certainly a tragedy.
Umm maybe he doesn't feel he wants to take a vaccine.

It is never going to be good enough. They could vaccine 100% of the people and when this thing still spreads and it will. What would call for next? Turn in your booster plan? What? it will never be enough for some people.

Thank God I work at a place that doesn't ask people about their vaccines. My customers don't either.

All people are covid spreaders. So firing a father of four who has worked somewhere for 20 years over a stupid vaccine is caring for them?

Again if you have your vaccine why do you care?

By the way I have three family members with covid right now who have had the vaccine. So they get it ans spread it.
I can't say this often enough....you are an idiot.

Umm maybe he doesn't feel he wants to take a vaccine.

It is never going to be good enough. They could vaccine 100% of the people and when this thing still spreads and it will. What would call for next? Turn in your booster plan? What? it will never be enough for some people.
You're an idiot.

original-c633e4c595a93d84b8b6135d63bbe71d.jpeg

I understand that. I am thankful I work for a place that doesn't even go down that road.
You are thankful you work at a place with poor risk management?

Here it is folks, the dumbest thing said on here this week.
At a lower rate. moron.
Due diligence. Vaccine mandates are no different than cleaning and disinfecting common areas. Not to mention vaccinated employees = lower number of employees out with serious illness and lower claims on health insurance. 67% of American businesses are self-isnured for employee health coverage. These are the big companies...only 23% of companies with fewer than 200 employees self insure (sauce). No shit they want their employees vaccinated.

I have tried to explain to these morons that their corporate overlords heroes are the ones that asked Biden for that mandate. They refuse to believe the truth. For such titans of business as they think they are, they are woefully ignorant of how that world works. Profits are number one, and politics is an important part of maximizing profits.

You are thankful you work at a place with poor risk management?

Here it is folks, the dumbest thing said on here this week.

Due diligence. Vaccine mandates are no different than cleaning and disinfecting common areas. Not to mention vaccinated employees = lower number of employees out with serious illness and lower claims on health insurance. 67% of American businesses are self-isnured for employee health coverage. These are the big companies...only 23% of companies with fewer than 200 employees self insure (sauce). No shit they want their employees vaccinated.

I have tried to explain to these morons that their corporate overlords heroes are the ones that asked Biden for that mandate. They refuse to believe the truth. For such titans of business as they think they are, they are woefully ignorant of how that world works. Profits are number one, and politics is an important part of maximizing profits.
Poor risk management? Outside of a hospital(that I don't deal with) and I deal with many companies from small to large, I have yet to hear of one company even remotely enforcing or even talking about BIden's mandate. Not one. No one that I know of has enforced or said you have to get vaccinated. Not one to this point. Or even do the weekly test thing.

I just for a full day with our company President. In his car and we visited several clients. One company said we had to wear a mask. One and half them there had it pulled down over their nose. It was a joke, but we did as we honor their wishes.

He is not crazy. you think he is going to lose employees over a vaccine or good employees? Hell no. They don't ask who is vaccinated or not. We go on about our business. He never asked me about a vaccine or whatever. We have a stupid sign up that says we follow CDC guidelines or whatever. But, in our office that I work nobody wears the mask. Our customers don't wear a mask. We don't ask for vaccine records. You deal with it. If you want to wear one have it. Nobody shames you one way or the other.

Nobody is going to enforce that Biden shit unless they really get fined and still then I doubt it. It likely won't get enforced or it will go to court. That is why nobody is doing it. Smart employers are not going to lose good people over it.

It is funny because i have heard in corporate they are more strict because they have the libs whining in there. hahaha. But, when they are with me or over where I am at nobody gives two shits about a mask or vaccine. Just do your job and shut up about it.

Poor risk management? Outside of a hospital(that I don't deal with) and I deal with many companies from small to large, I have yet to hear of one company even remotely enforcing or even talking about BIden's mandate.
Obviously you are not dealing with airlines, major financial companies, Microsoft, MGM resorts, CVS, etc.

I was mistaken to believe the pandemic would usher in an era of decentralizing workforces with work at home. That shit will be ending soon. Too much expensive real estate at risk.
you think he is going to lose employees over a vaccine or good employees? Hell no.
See EG's answer.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT