ADVERTISEMENT

Illinois Raising Taxes Again

When you resort to silly word games in an attempt to cover up loss of revenue, you've already lost.

So are you saying the government revenue should be constant or growing at all times, they should never see a decrease in revenues?

So are you saying the government revenue should be constant or growing at all times, they should never see a decrease in revenues?

That'd be optimum wouldn't it. I'm certainly saying the government shouldn't borrow money to purchase less revenue.

That'd be optimum wouldn't it. I'm certainly saying the government shouldn't borrow money to purchase less revenue.

So why not cut expenditures when revenue decreases? You know, like any other individual, business or private sector entity would?

So why not cut expenditures when revenue decreases? You know, like any other individual, business or private sector entity would?

Because if cutting expenditures is the first thing you do when revenue decreases, you're doing exactly the wrong thing, whether an individual, business, or government.

Because if cutting expenditures is the first thing you do when revenue decreases, you're doing exactly the wrong thing, whether an individual, business, or government.
Are you serious right now? So your wife loses her job you don’t cut spending?

Are you serious right now? So your wife loses her job you don’t cut spending?

Do you read posts, or just not comprehend them? I stated clearly as humanly possible that ...
if cutting expenditures is the first thing you do when revenue decreases, you're doing exactly the wrong thing

My wife is smart enough to look for another job before cutting expenses.

Do you read posts, or just not comprehend them? I stated clearly as humanly possible that ...

i understood your post perfectly. You have to make ends meet and get by on what you know you have while looking for a job. Cutting expenses absolutely is the first thing you should do. Just in case Mary Kay doesn’t pick back up

i understood your post perfectly. You have to make ends meet and get by on what you know you have while looking for a job. Cutting expenses absolutely is the first thing you should do. Just in case Mary Kay doesn’t pick back up

The FIRST thing you should do is look for another job. Moron.

That is some good shit you are smoking.

Looking for another job and being actively employed are two different things, cabinet maker.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT