ADVERTISEMENT

In the drivers seat

Aaron Coleman

Bronze Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 10, 2018
Marshall controls their own destiny moving forward in the CUSA race. Glad to see it.

We have a real weapon at kicker and he really showed what he was made of with that game winner and going 4/4.

I knew this one was going to be close, Vegas prediction was Marshall by 5 (last time I looked) and they end up winning by 3. The conservative nature almost ending up costing them, but that is to be expected. Doesn’t mean I (or any of you)don’t like it. They (WKU) are ahead of schedule in terms of their development and this should be a competitive rivalry for both teams moving forward.

Koby Cumberlander is starting to emerge a little bit. I know the coaches were talking about him and his potential and he seems to always be around the ball.

Isaiah played well in my estimation. He stepped into his throws, bought time with his feet and played a clean game with zero turnovers. Is he Cato? No. But if he plays clean and continues to work on the fundamentals, he’ll be fine. Bleeds said he has a stronger arm than Litton did when he was here. He’s correct in that assessment . He just has to step into his throws and he can launch it. He was absolutely not helped with dropped passes today (including what could have been a touchdown with :13 seconds left) and they’ll have to clean that up if they are going to go where they want to go in conference.

All in all, they did what they needed to do, and they should enjoy this one, get back to work and take care of Rice.

Go Herd and look for a solid podcast in the middle of the week.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals.com to access this premium section.

• Member-Only Message Boards
  • Exclusive coverage of Rivals Series
  • Exclusive Recruiting Interviews
  • Breaking Recruiting News