ADVERTISEMENT

Inflation Is

Because the BIden Economy was booming
Because of Supply Side Failure
Transitory
Nope, Putin's Fault.

All in a matter of a few months.

Democratonomics 101.
Biden is a complete failure and even the libs are starting to come around and realize that.

You're an idiot.
750960073-f03985c28a43dfb0b2f4ab9bc11b72ea.jpg

You do realized overqualified means you are too smart for a job don't you??? So thanks for the compliment.

With being overqualified means you are also easily bored with mundane tasks such as proving you to be an idiot, that is why I finish so many of my responses with a 🥱.

Keep trying. Maybe someday you will post something humorous or something that is relevent and will stick.

Again, thanks for the compliment that I am smart. This link pretty much reiterates that, even in its title. 🥱

I would love for one of our resident leftists to explain what “supply-side failure” means.

Supply side: the part of a country's/worlds's economy that involves producing products and providing services.

Failure: see above^^

I would love for one of our resident leftists to explain what “supply-side failure” means.
I figure it means supply has been artificially constrained by non-market forces and cannot keep up with demand. Which is absolutely a thing that has happened over the previous two years.

The new car shortage is a great example. There's no natural shortage of supply or manufacturing capacity, i.e. we did not build enough plants to make cars.

I figure it means supply has been artificially constrained by non-market forces and cannot keep up with demand. Which is absolutely a thing that has happened over the previous two years.

The new car shortage is a great example. There's no natural shortage of supply or manufacturing capacity, i.e. we did not build enough plants to make cars.

Thanks for finally admitting you’re one of our resident leftists. 😜

I don’t necessarily disagree with what you said. Might have some more thoughts after work.

I heard on the news that 72% of the people who left jobs early and left on their own accord during the pandemic regret doing so now.

Why? The free money ran out. The free money. The govt helped create the problem by continuting to artificially pump money supply into the economy. Look at the trends when inflation started going up and everyone with common sense warned the Dems not to do that last stimulus bill but Biden's admin and Pelosi and Schumer we warned not to do so. Here we are. Things coming back from the covid shut downs and coming back on line and people with a surplus of handed out money. Recipe for where we are at.

The only way out now is to shrink money going in. The immediate way is to raise interest rates. If the value of your dollar goes down then we are where we are. It hurts the lower class the most becaue the basic items you need in life(food, shelter, transportation, clothing) go up as well.

Last edited:
There's no natural shortage of supply or manufacturing capacity,

But there is. Not the finished products you are referring to but rather the components that go into the finished products, i.e. chips...

Remember, I have consistently told you to look at the BIG picture...

I heard on the news that 72% of the people who left jobs early and left on their own accord during the pandemic regret doing so now.

Why? The free money ran out. The free money. The govt helped create the problem by continuting to artificially pump money supply into the economy. Look at the trends when inflation started going up and everyone with common sense warned the Dems not to do that last stimulus bill but Biden's admin and Pelosi and Schumer we warned not to do so. Here we are. Things coming back from the covid shut downs and coming back on line and people with a surplus of handed out money. Recipe for where we are at.

The only way out now is to shrink money going in. The immediate way is to raise interest rates. If the value of your dollar goes down then we are where we are. It hurts the lower class the most becaue the basic items you need in life(food, shelter, transportation, clothing) go up as well, sometimes unproportinatley.
You're a lying idiot.

"Seven out of ten workers — about 72% — admitted that they were surprised to learn that their new roles or companies were different from what they were led to believe during the interview process,"

The "why" was stated right there in your article, oath breaker.

Tell that to your buddy @Raoul Duke MU - he said there wasn't a natural shortage. Also because we outsourced those manufacturing plants and jobs. Remember this jewel???
I'm telling it to anyone. SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

"Just 12 percent of all modern chip manufacturing capacity in the world is in the United States, down from 37 percent in 1990. During the same period, chip manufacturing capacity in China surged from 1 percent of the global footprint to 15 percent."

1990 - 2016

Hmmm, Clinton 8 yrs, his brother of a different mother GWB 8 yrs and Obama-Biden 8 yrs... see a trend???

Why? The free money ran out. The free money.
Well if they have no money then they are not contributing to inflation.
But there is. Not the finished products you are referring to but rather the components that go into the finished products, i.e. chips...

Remember, I have consistently told you to look at the BIG picture...
The supply of those components has been artificially restrained. A global pandemic is not a market force in the ways that we would normally think of as a market force. It's a natural disaster. Without the global pandemic we would have enough chips (although you could argue automakers cancelling chip orders in the face of a global pandemic is a market force). So yes, I am still right. What do you want, a comprehensive list of all possible market constraints and artificial constraints? Not enough production capacity of end product is only one possible market force.

Now, going forward we may have a constrained supply of chips due to actual market forces, that is demand exceeding manufacturing capacity. We are developing all these newfangled things that require chips. Why in the hell people want their toaster online is beyond my understanding, but here we are.

"Another contributing factor is that demand is so great that existing production capacity can't keep up."
The global chip crisis is due to a combination of different events with the snowball effect of the COVID-19 pandemic being the primary reason for accelerating shortages.

That goddamn COVID. And Asians really deal with it different. Look at China! Fvck yo new iPhone....
https://www.cnn.com/2022/03/14/tech/shenzhen-lockdown-foxconn-operations-intl-hnk/index.html

24 million locked down for COVID.

The supply of those components has been artificially restrained.

Keep believing that BS... we outsourced our production and now have little or no control over the supply. Why are we suddenly trying to bring production back to the US??? Hmmm, kind of like Biden did with oil during 2021...

So yes, I am still right.

smilelaugh.jpg

Well if they have no money then they are not contributing to inflation.

The supply of those components has been artificially restrained. A global pandemic is not a market force in the ways that we would normally think of as a market force. It's a natural disaster. Without the global pandemic we would have enough chips (although you could argue automakers cancelling chip orders in the face of a global pandemic is a market force). So yes, I am still right. What do you want, a comprehensive list of all possible market constraints and artificial constraints? Not enough production capacity of end product is only one possible market force.

Now, going forward we may have a constrained supply of chips due to actual market forces, that is demand exceeding manufacturing capacity. We are developing all these newfangled things that require chips. Why in the hell people want their toaster online is beyond my understanding, but here we are.
no but they did and the govt inflated the monetary supply.

Hell, there were lots of business that got the PPP money that never needed it. Paying people not to work. Stimulus bill after stimulus bill. Yep, inflation.

no but they did and the govt inflated the monetary supply.

Hell, there were lots of business that got the PPP money that never needed it. Paying people not to work. Stimulus bill after stimulus bill. Yep, inflation.
SUPPLY SIDE FAILURE

Keep believing that BS
It's odd, I specifically remember purchasing a car in the first week of Covid, and the dealers had plenty of inventory. Shit, the Kia dealer was trying to get me into a Stinger at $6k under sticker. Graphics cards were getting kinda scarce, but that was due to crypto mining.
Why are we suddenly trying to bring production back to the US???
Because it is smart...that's national security. And because of what I mentioned, every goddamn thing is going to take chips here soon....you know, market forces. So keep posting big emojis if it makes you feel tingly inside....I am still right.

Because it is smart...that's national security.
I am still right.

Kinda like your guy was right?

Hmmm, I like this instead...

"In the first 21 months of the Trump presidency, nonfarm employment grew by a seasonally adjusted 2.6%. In the same period, manufacturing employment grew by 3.1%, reversing the trend under Obama when overall employment grew faster than employment in the manufacturing sector.

Comparing the last 21 months of the Obama administration with the first 21 months of Trump’s, shows that under Trump’s watch, more than 10 times the number of manufacturing jobs were added."

Edited to add: Is this one if the 5% Trump got right???😅

But hey, I know you're right and anyone that doesn't see that is a moron...

Your side's selective memory is a wonderful thing...

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT