ADVERTISEMENT

Is greed a coward?

MichiganHerd

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 17, 2011
Brewpub w/coeds
I'm betting the GOP takes back the house as well as the senate in 2022.

greed, you going to bet me by saying they (GOP) won't? lifetime ban for whomever is incorrect.

If you don't bet, then you're a yellow-bellied coward of the county (Out Wayne).

I'm betting the GOP takes back the house as well as the senate in 2022.

greed, you going to bet me by saying they (GOP) won't? lifetime ban for whomever is incorrect.

If you don't bet, then you're a yellow-bellied coward of the county (Out Wayne).
The difference is that.... I never claimed they would.

The answer to the question posed in thread title appears to be YES.
That could be true IF you can find where I claimed the D's would maintain control of the House and Senate in 2022....but you can't because I didn't.

may-1998-referee-john-coyle-leans-against-the-ropes-during-the-ibf-picture-id1292760

Reactions: Jartard
The general feeling among Democrats went from “hey this doesn’t look great” to “oh god we are boned” over the last week so I’m not sure what your point is.

You’re aware that some people actually believe in the shit they’re voting for and aren’t just rah rahing for their team to win, right?

Reactions: ARandomHerdFan
The general feeling among Democrats went from “hey this doesn’t look great” to “oh god we are boned” over the last week so I’m not sure what your point is.

You’re aware that some people actually believe in the shit they’re voting for and aren’t just rah rahing for their team to win, right?
Yes I believe it because democrats are doubling down. They are not using introspection and reflection as to why they lost so badly in Virginia.

Yes I believe it because democrats are doubling down. They are not using introspection and reflection as to why they lost so badly in Virginia.
The Dems will continue to lose if they don't enact laws and policies to fulfill what they ran on. They ran on a progressive agenda, moderate won't get it done.

Biden had the shortest coattails in the history of Presidential winners*. There was no mandate for a progressive agenda. Joe ran as a moderate saying he didn’t support the New Green Deal or ending fracking, for example. They made him say what he needed to say to appeal to enough people, then he went to bed and let the inmates run the asylum.

Biden had the shortest coattails in the history of Presidential winners*. There was no mandate for a progressive agenda. Joe ran as a moderate saying he didn’t support the New Green Deal or ending fracking, for example. They made him say what he needed to say to appeal to enough people, then he went to bed and let the inmates run the asylum.
Then your orange jesus wore no coat. On Nov 5 of 2017 his approval rating was at 37.8%. Biden's is at 43%.

• Haha
Reactions: raleighherdfan
They control it all and are a cluster muck

Let's go Brandon
We barely hold the Senate and House. We have 2 conservative democrats preventing the dems from enacting policies that the majority of Americans support, including more than a third of republicans.

On 16% of the population identifies as progressive.
This is where the media screwed up. They just need to start selling the govt freebies as All American benefits and quit talking about "progressives" all together. Why label crazy Bernie and AOC as "progressive"? To Greed's point, most Americans aren't smart enough to know much of a difference anyway.

Shit. Why even tell the American people how much this insane spending package costs? 3,4,6 Trillion$$. Doesn't matter at this point. If the Dems had been honest, they could have gotten this thing through by telling the American people this new package was actually going to cost (3-6)Trillions more than advertised and then come down to the 3 Trillion base line and the saps would have sucked it up in a New York minute.

I am ready to do what Greed did. Tell my staff to hit the road, not come back, not pay taxes and collect govt checks. Sadly, this is where all of this is heading eventually.

Everyone just collecting government checks?

That's pretty much how it is anyway. Everything is dependent on government. All your big construction projects, all government. Even any business you can think of mostly runs on people who draw checks.

Grocery stores full of people with EBT cards. Old people sitting around drawing out way more than they paid in (the Ponzi scheme) filling up the hospitals and buying stuff.

It's mostly a welfare state already. This is why I'm amazed that a Republican ever wins anything. When they do win, they just get right on board with Democrat policy anyway. All the way down to the masks.

I am ready to do what Greed did. Tell my staff to hit the road, not come back, not pay taxes and collect govt checks. Sadly, this is where all of this is heading eventually.
You can't stop lying and you don't know beans from apple butter.

That doesn't seem to matter to the 2/3rds of Americans that support the Biden economic agenda.

This is more believable to me.

It makes sense to me that most of Americans wanted this. I think people really like high gas prices. It makes them feel good for some reason. Just like the masks.

I don't know what the agenda is other than high gas prices, but this is what people like. I have to learn to deal with it by not driving as far and just spending more time sleeping in the car. I'll still have to idle it and use gas that way, but it won't be as much as if I drove far.

And instead of staying in a hotel, have to stay close enough to home. An economic agenda that supports paring back your life and hunkering down.

Honestly, this is what we collectively wanted. Thus the masks.

We barely hold the Senate and House. We have 2 conservative democrats preventing the dems from enacting policies that the majority of Americans support, including more than a third of republicans.
I believe your math is a little fuzzy. Low numbers are only good in golf.

Come January 2023 the dems will no longer hold sway in the House or the Senate. Those 2 conservative dems must be a wee bit smarter than the rest of your pack. And an overwhelming majority (66%) of republicans don't support those policies.

Come January 2023 the dems will no longer hold sway in the House or the Senate. Those 2 conservative dems must be a wee bit smarter than the rest of your pack. And an overwhelming majority (66%) of republicans don't support those policies.
The rest of the pack are attempting to provide what the majority of Americans support.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT