ADVERTISEMENT

Is Marshall a bad football team?

Is the 2023 edition of Marshall’s football team “bad”?

• Yes

Votes: 24 33.3%
  • No

Votes: 48 66.7%

• Total voters
I don’t see 3 wins left. We have Coastal, App and USA on the road. We will be dogs in all 3. Ga So will be a tough out at home. I’m seeing 6-6 as the best finish.
If the skid lasts through Appy then I fear this team will just throw in the towel and not even show up to win two more games. I know we assume that ArkState is a gimmie, but we struggled to beat a darn FCS team and now that game doesn't look like "just a sloppy game."

I see maybe 1 or 2 more wins. Crazy after starting 4-0 (against crappy teams), but you would think we would have some momentum.

Reactions: W-S HerdFan
The cold douche of reality. Now we can get down to business. The discussions that the adults in the fan base need to have. Who needs fired? Who needs run off? Who can we get in their place?

Discussions that we are a month late on, having wasted our time with ignorant "polls" and childish name-calling. This is a bad football team and this was evident from Day One.

Demand better.

We will beat Arkansas State at home on Senior Day... We need to find a way to win one of the next two or we are in real danger of not getting to 6 wins.
Getting 6 wins, and thus going the very minor-ist of the minor bowls, in mid-December is, I suppose, nice. We used to play for championships. But does anybody really think we belong in a bowl, even against some equally garbage MAC or CUSA team?

Not making a bowl could be a wake up call for the administration and its enablers.

Getting 6 wins, and thus going the very minor-ist of the minor bowls, in mid-December is, I suppose, nice. We used to play for championships. But does anybody really think we belong in a bowl, even against some equally garbage MAC or CUSA team?

Not making a bowl could be a wake up call for the administration and its enablers.
Agree somewhat but we could go 10-2 or 11-1 and still be playing in a mower.com bowl somewhere. Unless a G5 is lucky enough to get the access bowl bid, it is what it is whether you're 6-6 or 10-2 as far as bowls are concerned with conference tie-ins. Being conference champions, however, would be great though.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT