ADVERTISEMENT

Is the right wing anti-unicorn now?

HerdandHokies

Platinum Buffalo
Feb 3, 2007
Honest question because this is the place I know with the most righties. I know this sounds ridiculous but I’m serious.

My batshit MIL has recently taken a very anti-unicorn stance. I mean literal unicorns, horses with horns on their heads.

In the past when this has happened I’ve later found out that whatever it was she suddenly hated had been picked up as “leftist” or whatever by the online right wing cabal. Is this a thing that’s on a bigger scale than her or is this just her being weird?

Honest question because this is the place I know with the most righties. I know this sounds ridiculous but I’m serious.

My batshit MIL has recently taken a very anti-unicorn stance. I mean literal unicorns, horses with horns on their heads.

In the past when this has happened I’ve later found out that whatever it was she suddenly hated had been picked up as “leftist” or whatever by the online right wing cabal. Is this a thing that’s on a bigger scale than her or is this just her being weird?
I see you've met Sistersville and his chronic.

49436683.jpg

I mean she’s not awful for her age but her three ex husbands and 2 ex fiancées can attest to her being on the wrong side of that curve.
Would Rifle say she is hot? Just in case you missed it while you are on your sabbatical, he thinks Kathy Griffin (in her present form) has a smoking body.

• Haha
Reactions: ThunderCat98
Would Rifle say she is hot? Just in case you missed it while you are on your sabbatical, he thinks Kathy Griffin (in her present form) has a smoking body.
Actually not the worst comparison you could make. If he likes Kathy then sure.

I knew 06 would find this thread appealing. I miss Sistersville. He's a ginger. Probably busy though out there getting the field ready to do some planting.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT