ADVERTISEMENT

Israel to Zelenskyy: Pick Another Time For a Visit

SamSwimmer

Platinum Buffalo
Aug 16, 2015
Zelenskyy is trying to visit Israel "as a show of solidarity" & Israel has politely told him that right now isn't the time. It's unfortunate but now the reality of the inevitable is setting in for Ukraine.

Zelenskyy is trying to visit Israel "as a show of solidarity" & Israel has politely told him that right now isn't the time. It's unfortunate but now the reality of the inevitable is setting in for Ukraine.
Why would the Jews want a Nazi to visit? THey have enough problems with the Muslims.

Reactions: WVUSerg
I was told Russia would have whatever it wanted in Ukraine within 30 days of the start of the invasion.

Explain that one. We have given them billions and arms. Trained them.

Ukraine is not Normandy.
Shouldn't Israel just give hamas some land to appease them and sign a peace treaty?? That's what you idiots suggested Ukraine do.

Explain that one. We have given them billions and arms. Trained them.

Ukraine is not Normandy.

I thought I have explained it before.

1. No Fly Zone
2. Any Russian tanks cross the Ukraine border US takes them out.
3. Send Ukraine tactical nukes.

War Over.

I thought I have explained it before.

1. No Fly Zone
2. Any Russian tanks cross the Ukraine border US takes them out.
3. Send Ukraine tactical nukes.

War Over.
A no fly zone would not end the war. In fact, it would make things even worse - they didn't enact one for that very reason. It was a horrible idea at the outset & nothing has changed.

Told you Americans don't have what it takes to win it.
Giving them a tactical nuke? Ukraine? That is completely absurd. Damn. One of the most corrupt nations on earth in a war zone next to the Soviet Union.

That is beyond insane.

Well first let's do steps 1 & 2, and see how it develops.
Let's address #1 - this is absolutely a horrible idea. At the start of the conflict, there was a large push for this. Once it was explained to pro-no fly zoners what instituting one would actually do, support dropped like a yodeler on the Price is Right

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT