ADVERTISEMENT

It backfired on the Christmas tree arson guy

Marshall Jeff

Platinum Buffalo
Jan 10, 2006
His actions strengthened and united patriots everywhere. The relighting ceremony was beautiful.

Greed never took an oath. I took mine, served my time in good faith and effort and continue to support when I can. Greed has never done a thing except take tax dollars.

Reactions: Jartard
Pine-eleven....

Never fir-get.
tenor.gif

yes sir, vetted again
Is that the same military that didn't get Americans and allies out of Afghanistan? Is it the same military that didn't conquer that same country after trying for 20 years? Is it the same military that kills innocent citizens with drones? Yep. And it's the same military that made another mistake in allowing you to enlist. oath breaker.

Is that the same military that didn't get Americans and allies out of Afghanistan? Is it the same military that didn't conquer that same country after trying for 20 years? Is it the same military that kills innocent citizens with drones? Yep. And it's the same military that made another mistake in allowing you to enlist. oath breaker.
aren't you a special kind of person.

You sound like you agree that the CIC screwed the military when it comes to Afghanistan, you know, since he is the leader of the military.

You sound like you agree that the CIC screwed the military when it comes to Afghanistan, you know, since he is the leader of the military.
he is so hated for it. It is not forgivable. The worst thing I have seen any CIC do in my lifetime or perhaps in American history.

Your orange jesus didn't get them out either. Took someone with more intestinal fortitude to get the job done.

greed is anti-Christmas and anti-tree as well?

Hates America, hates Jesus, but yet openly supports the CCP, USSR, Mullahs, and doc Fauci, despite constantly breaking covid protocol.

greed is anti-Christmas and anti-tree as well?

Hates America, hates Jesus, but yet openly supports the CCP, USSR, Mullahs, and doc Fauci, despite constantly breaking covid protocol.
Snotlicker^^^doing what he does, licking Snot.

You have been providing the proof since Jan 6. Oath breaking scum.
Oath breaking scum now? Wow, big talk there greed.

You are loyal to a party , class warfare, and particular politicians.

Let's see it. You can't because you think anybody that is not a lib is an oath breaker. Teet sucker

Oath breaking scum now? Wow, big talk there greed.

You are loyal to a party , class warfare, and particular politicians.

Let's see it. You can't because you think anybody that is not a lib is an oath breaker. Teet sucker
Yes. oath breaking scum. Liar. Idiot. insurrection supporting trumptard.

Your orange jesus didn't get them out either. Took someone with more intestinal fortitude to get the job done.
It does take intestinal fortitude to leave children to die.

Fck'm Biden's intestinal fortitude
"Griffiths said the consequences of Afghanistan’s collapsing economy are becoming more apparent -- reports of hospitals without electricity, severe malnutrition and three or four children in one hospital bed, and tens of thousands of unpaid doctors, teachers and civil servants struggling to survive."

Yes. oath breaking scum. Liar. Idiot. insurrection supporting trumptard.
Then, you should take up your convictions and do something about if you feel so compelled.

My oath says enemies both foreign and domestic. What does yours say?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT