ADVERTISEMENT

It backfired on the Christmas tree arson guy

It does take intestinal fortitude to leave children to die.

Fck'm Biden's intestinal fortitude
"Griffiths said the consequences of Afghanistan’s collapsing economy are becoming more apparent -- reports of hospitals without electricity, severe malnutrition and three or four children in one hospital bed, and tens of thousands of unpaid doctors, teachers and civil servants struggling to survive."
Warning do not laugh or make snide remarks about the CIC when he visits next week.

Why is that mother ****er coming here?

Who wants to go see the CIC, nobody raises hand.

Warning do not laugh or make snide remarks about the CIC when he visits next week.

Why is that mother ****er coming here?

Who wants to go see the CIC, nobody raises hand.
Lets be real. Mush probably doesn't even remember he gave the order to cut and run. This will be another opportunity for him to ramble about his dead son.

Reactions: Jartard
Lets be real. Mush probably doesn't even remember he gave the order to cut and run. This will be another opportunity for him to ramble about his dead son.
He was lead on by the think tankers at the state dept and generals with no balls at the way top that wouldn't say no, this is not good at all. It was a politician led cut and run. And, we are going to pay for it and I have a feeling shortly.

It does take intestinal fortitude to leave children to die.
Thanks for pretending to care.
Fck'm Biden's intestinal fortitude
"Griffiths said the consequences of Afghanistan’s collapsing economy are becoming more apparent -- reports of hospitals without electricity, severe malnutrition and three or four children in one hospital bed, and tens of thousands of unpaid doctors, teachers and civil servants struggling to survive."
Afghan army should have done their job but didn't. I told you idiots years ago that if we stayed there 20 years that when we left it would resort to what it was before.

Thanks for pretending to care.

Afghan army should have done their job but didn't. I told you idiots years ago that if we stayed there 20 years that when we left it would resort to what it was before.
The no degree cuck is attempting to make it out as if he is some kind of smart guy to cover up for his many deficiencies.

I've offered to answer your question in person, at a convenient location for the both of us, but your nutless self has balked at my invitations.
I gave you my address. Come on out and answer the question. Coward.

Your wife ever stop dating other men??

I gave you my address. Come on out and answer the question. Coward.

Yeah, going to your neck of the woods is a lot more convenient than a Marshall football game, like I had offered. Cuck.

Your mouth ever stop dating other men?

Yeah, going to your neck of the woods is a lot more convenient than a Marshall football game, like I had offered. Cuck.

Your mouth ever stop dating other men?
It's the same distance for both of us, moron.

Your wife ever stop dating other men?

It's the same distance for both of us, moron.

Your wife ever stop dating other men?
Please explain how him going to your house is the same distance for you both, or is this your admission that he bangs your daughter and wife?

So are you going to act like I haven't offered my address??

Your lack of reading comprehension skills are shining through in this thread. I guess that should be expected from the least educated on the board.

Your lack of reading comprehension skills are shining through in this thread. I guess that should be expected from the least educated on the board.
I fully understand you're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT