ADVERTISEMENT

Ivanka Trump Einstein tweet

GK4Herd

Aug 5, 2001

Ivanka Trump @IvankaTrump

"If the facts don't fit the theory, change the facts." - Albert Einstein #quote #sunday
1:58 PM · Jun 23, 2013

Retweets

The fact that Einstein never said this makes it that much better. But it also serves as a great setup on Reddit. Here are a few responses...

Global warming is a Chinese Hoax" - Albert Einstein

"Make up your conclusion first, then only look at the data that fits it"- Issac Newton.

"That tweet was savage" - Genghis Khan

"You know something is savage when Genghis says it is" - Attila the Hun

"Don't quote me". -Albert Einstein

"Stop making up quotations!" - Socrates

"C'mon, Socrates plagiarized that straight from Abraham Lincoln and you know it." Every Reddit User

"Ayyy lmao"-Nelson Mandela

"YOLO" -Buddha

"Birth is not a beginning; death is not an end. There is existence without limitation; there is continuity without a starting point. Existence without limitation is space. Continuity without a starting point is time. There is birth, there is death, there is issuing forth, there is entering in. That through which one passes in and out without seeing its form, that is the Portal of the Divine"

-Young Thug

"Let a nigga nut, only way I'll go to sleep"-Young Thug

"HEH?"-Kanye West

"Send Nudes"-Abraham Lincoln

"Fans, for the past two weeks you have been reading about a bad break I got. Yet today I consider myself the luckiest man on the face of the earth. I have been in ballparks for seventeen years and have never received anything but kindness and encouragement from you fans."

• Braveheart

And my personal favorite...

“Look, having nuclear—my uncle was a great professor and scientist and engineer, Dr. John Trump at MIT; good genes, very good genes, OK, very smart, the Wharton School of Finance, very good, very smart —you know, if you’re a conservative Republican, if I were a liberal, if, like, OK, if I ran as a liberal Democrat, they would say I’m one of the smartest people anywhere in the world—it’s true!—but when you’re a conservative Republican they try—oh, do they do a number—that’s why I always start off: Went to Wharton, was a good student, went there, went there, did this, built a fortune—you know I have to give my like credentials all the time, because we’re a little disadvantaged—but you look at the nuclear deal, the thing that really bothers me—it would have been so easy, and it’s not as important as these lives are (nuclear is powerful; my uncle explained that to me many, many years ago, the power and that was 35 years ago; he would explain the power of what’s going to happen and he was right—who would have thought?), but when you look at what’s going on with the four prisoners—now it used to be three, now it’s four—but when it was three and even now, I would have said it’s all in the messenger; fellas, and it is fellas because, you know, they don’t, they haven’t figured that the women are smarter right now than the men, so, you know, it’s gonna take them about another 150 years—but the Persians are great negotiators, the Iranians are great negotiators, so, and they, they just killed, they just killed us.”

-Sun Tzu

Reactions: marshallisqbu
I mean...you don't set yourself up for ridicule when you check your facts anywhere but Facebook. You're filthy rich. Your father is president. Hire someone to check your facts or take the 15 seconds it takes to google it.

"It isn't rocket science." -George Washington

Reactions: alphasig1053
"This young man says he is a woman. Went to get his dick cut off but the hormones he was taking make him have too small a penis to make a vagina.Her and her ahole family are nasty nasty. They all went to a drag queen bar and that Jazz has has a potty mouth but with those folk the nastier the better."

-Y.A.G Si Ye Nots

Damn, just noticed this was from June of 2013????

What kind of loser has that kind of time on their hands, to go back and research every damn tweet?

I have a feeling this thread has potential to reach five pages.

Last edited:
3141-trump-counties.png

We will now get to find out if at least 3 gop senators have a soul. I wouldn't count on it.

What has changed in your life?

We have an unfit, moron president who wants to take away people's health insurance, lie, give tax breaks to the wealthy, lie some more, spend too much time on twitter and golf courses, lie some more, suspend immigration from countries not responsible for terrorist caused deaths in the U. S., lie some more, and embarrass the nation in general with crude remarks.

i finally figured it out. green is so pissed about losing his free health care he's losing his mind. his health care is paid for by the gubment. has to be. no other explanation for his emotional decline as of late. time bomb waiting to explode. you think he's been a bear with a sore ass since the election, just wait until his welfare health coverage is taken away.

giphy.gif

i finally figured it out. green is so pissed about losing his free health care he's losing his mind. his health care is paid for by the gubment. has to be. no other explanation for his emotional decline as of late. time bomb waiting to explode. you think he's been a bear with a sore ass since the election, just wait until his welfare health coverage is taken away.

giphy.gif
Ask him about his subsidized obama care. Its really affordable for a successful business owner

Reactions: WV-FAN

giphy.gif

You have figured out nothing. You haven't even figured out that only a malignant low life would want to take away healthcare from millions of people, especially in order to give tax breaks to the wealthy.

This business has been semi retired for a little over 2 years. And it is affordable for me. I'm glad yours isn't.
hell yeah, i'm sure it is affordable. bet a dime to a dollar your income is low enough your insurance premium is subsidized by the gubment, thus, making it affordable . . . and, thus all the gnashing of teeth at the thought of getting it taken away.

suck that gubment teet, greed, you earned it dry poking your employees all these years.

hell yeah, i'm sure it is affordable. bet a dime to a dollar your income is low enough your insurance premium is subsidized by the gubment, thus, making it affordable . . . and, thus all the gnashing of teeth at the thought of getting it taken away.

suck that gubment teet, greed, you earned it dry poking your employees all these years.

And you're one of the low lifes.

Still waiting on my $2500 reduction in premiums obama promised
Nah, you'll never see that dough. Obama lied through his teeth to a bunch of faithful followers who were dumb enough to vote for him, not once, but twice. Obama was the Rich Rodriguez of Presidents, a modern day black snake oil salesman.

I hope I placed my commas in the right spots.

Saved me about $7000
Exactly, and you're the problem with Obama Care. Those of us that work for a living have to subsidize those that are too lazy to work. You live in a land of Robin Hood, where you want to take form the rich (those willing to work) and give to the poor (lazy bums that refuse to work).

Exactly, and you're the problem with Obama Care. Those of us that work for a living have to subsidize those that are too lazy to work. You live in a land of Robin Hood, where you want to take form the rich (those willing to work) and give to the poor (lazy bums that refuse to work).
and never offered his employees jack crap in the way of benefits.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT