ADVERTISEMENT

Jerry Palm Bowl Projections

Chris McLaughlin

Grammar Snob
Staff
Feb 14, 2006
Fredericksburg, VA
marshall.rivals.com
Has us in the Boca Raton Bowl against Temple (on 12/19). Not terrible.

https://www.cbssports.com/college-f...ctions-preseason-calls-for-each-of-the-games/

Other projections of note:

Rose Bowl
(2) Ohio State vs. (3) USC

Sugar Bowl
(1) Alabama vs. (4) Florida State

Peach
Florida vs. South Florida

Dec. 26 Quick Lane
Indiana vs. Old Dominion

Dec. 26 Heart of Dallas
Air Force vs. Western Kentucky

Dec. 22 Bahamas
Western Michigan vs. MTSU

Dec. 21 St. Petersburg
Southern Miss vs. Tulsa

Dec. 16 New Mexico
Louisiana Tech vs. New Mexico

How about we plan on beating Miami (OH) instead of looking 12 games into the future. We need to turn "dreams" into reality then talk of bowl games.

I get it, but what fans discuss on message boards literally has absolutely nothing to do with how the football season will turn out.

And I mean literally, literally.

I get it, but what fans discuss on message boards literally has absolutely nothing to do with how the football season will turn out.

And I mean literally, literally.

On the same note, bowl projections put out three weeks before the season even starts have nothing to do with where teams will find themselves in bowl season. Other than being click bait to sell advertisements those projections are totally worthless. Literally, and I mean literally.

On the same note, bowl projections put out three weeks before the season even starts have nothing to do with where teams will find themselves in bowl season. Other than being click bait to sell advertisements those projections are totally worthless. Literally, and I mean literally.

Correct.

But they're still fun.

Reactions: HerdFan1971
I haven't given Jerry Palm a single click since his monkey math screwed us out of hosting Rice in the CUSA champ game s few years ago.

Why a sports writer was involved in back room only the fly "tie" breakers is still beyond me.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT