ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden gets confused (yet again)

KyMUfan

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 31, 2020
President Joe Biden claimed Wednesday that the greatest threat to America was global warming in a speech to American troops in the United Kingdom.

President Joe Biden, saying domestic terrorism was the “greatest threat” in America and white supremacists are the “most dangerous people,” pledged to focus his Justice Department on the rise of white supremacy.

Which is it?

And yet no mention of China's various levels of nefarious behavior...

With the Clintons we were told we got two for one. I have never heard that about the Bidens. I think even the dems know Joe is only about 50% on a good day. Getting 1.5 for 1 doesn't sound near as good.

With the Clintons we were told we got two for one. I have never heard that about the Bidens. I think even the dems know Joe is only about 50% on a good day. Getting 1.5 for 1 doesn't sound near as good.
Better than the double aughts we had under the last administration.

I was being polite when I posted he was confused. He was actually lying both times.

Alright men, let's gather round. Let's learn how to kill some of that global warming. Get those tanks over here and fire on some global warming. Get the Navy over here and they have too much water to worry about because of the polar ice caps melting. Marines can land on more beach now. Air Force, be careful because the air is polluted when flying those jets.

Damn it, here come the global warming,

Plagiarism is lying moron. He’s been a politician for 50 years. Yes he’s a chronic liar.
But not in the same ballpark, particularly when you consider Biden's 50 years and your orange jesus's 4 years. Moron.

Alright men, let's gather round. Let's learn how to kill some of that global warming. Get those tanks over here and fire on some global warming. Get the Navy over here and they have too much water to worry about because of the polar ice caps melting. Marines can land on more beach now. Air Force, be careful because the air is polluted when flying those jets.

Damn it, here come the global warming,
You're an idiot.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT