ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Says Let's Go Brandon

So the President and First Lady spend several minutes talking to this guy and his family and wish him a Merry Christmas.

And this is how the guy responds?

How very Christian of him.

And what a great example for his children.

So the President and First Lady spend several minutes talking to this guy and his family and wish him a Merry Christmas.

And this is how the guy responds?

And what a great example for his children.

That's what you took from that video? Biden is the president or the USA and doesn't know where he is sometimes. And, that is what you took from it.

Kind of like this???

I would love to hear a prayer by Donald Trump..

"Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be MY name."

I would not do something like this because of common courtesy. But I have also seen much uglier things said and done against Trump. Remember the comments about Baron or Kathy Griffin and the decapitated head???

I truly think Biden's handlers have been telling him what to say and he has been largely been programmed to repeat what he hears. "Salute the Marines..."

Reactions: Jartard
Kind of like this???

I would not do something like this because of common courtesy. But I have also seen much uglier things said and done against Trump. Remember the comments about Baron or Kathy Griffin and the decapitated head???

I truly think Biden's handlers have been telling him what to say and he has been largely been programmed to repeat what he hears. "Salute the Marines..."
You're an idiot

That was kind of shitty for that guy to do that really. It's going to get to the point where Republicans look bad for making fun of old people.

I miss the days of John Adams and Thomas Jefferson when this stuff was more classy than now. It has turned into probably worse than you get with sports now. With sports going all sissy, people now have to use politics to let out their rage. Need to get some chicken or dog fights going instead.

giphy.gif

The Bidens had been speaking with children and their parents who had dialed into a phone line run by the North American Aerospace Defense Command, or NORAD, which tracks Santa Claus' path across the globe. The president and first lady surprised callers, asking the children what they wanted for Christmas and wishing them a happy holiday.

Merry Christmas!!

Hahaaaa. This was coming a Mike away. They gave Trump crap for 5 years ans his supporters. Then you get elected by questionable circumstances. Get used to it.

Maybe I'm old school, but this was not the event for something like this. I get we’re a decade or two past partisan civility, but saying Let’s Go Brandon on a call to track Santa to the President (never thought I’d ever write that) was uncalled for.
And honestly, while he handled it terribly, they should just be glad he didn’t spout off something worse.

Reactions: marshallisqbu
The guy didn’t know he’d be on a call with Biden. He thought it would be automated or a volunteer

The guy didn’t know he’d be on a call with Biden. He thought it would be automated or a volunteer
From the opening post vid, it looked like he was carrying on a short conversation with Biden.

The guy turns out to be a former police officer in Medford, OR - resigned in 2018. Claims to be a Christian and meant no disrespect to Biden 🙄

Last edited:
“And now I am being attacked for utilizing my freedom of speech,” Schmeck said
- Freedom of speech does not mean freedom from scorn. While it is completely unacceptable for people to threaten him, they are free to verbally express their displeasure in what he said, just the same as he expressed his displeasure towards Biden.

Reactions: ThunderCat98
From the opening post vid, it looked like he was carrying on a short conversation with Biden.

The guy turns out to be a former police officer in Medford, OR - resigned in 2018. Claims to be a Christian and meant no disrespect to Biden 🙄

So he had a brief conversation, that doesn’t mean he knew he was going to be on the phone with Biden before hand

While it is completely unacceptable for people to threaten him, they are free to verbally express their displeasure in what he said, just the same as he expressed his displeasure towards Biden.

Political rhetoric is emotional and can become dangerous so careful how you frame that. I may agree that these actions were somewhat tasteless and disrespectful, I don't think he should be subject to the cancel culture and lose his job over this.

We've had countless discussions regarding vaccines, masks, social distancing. If I point out some of the hypocrisy of this here I am ridiculed and called names.

Some of this hypocrisy is apparent in the public vs. private actions of politicians and public figures. Walking masked through a restaurant only to take it off when seated. Wearing a mask on a plane but being able to take it off to eat peanuts and drink a coke.

Which then in turn leads to ugly incidents like this...

Political rhetoric is emotional and can become dangerous so careful how you frame that. I may agree that these actions were somewhat tasteless and disrespectful, I don't think he should be subject to the cancel culture and lose his job over this.

We've had countless discussions regarding vaccines, masks, social distancing. If I point out some of the hypocrisy of this here I am ridiculed and called names.

Some of this hypocrisy is apparent in the public vs. private actions of politicians and public figures. Walking masked through a restaurant only to take it off when seated. Wearing a mask on a plane but being able to take it off to eat peanuts and drink a coke.

Which then in turn leads to ugly incidents like this...

How do you prefer I frame it?

How do you prefer I frame it?

Evidently not so personal. It was a general statement, not entirely directed at you. Stating one's displeasure doesn't mean having carte blanche to cancel someone's life. The chickens of the last 30 years or so are starting to come home to roost and it's not a pretty sight.

Just recently saw the results of this poll:

And here is a justification for those feelings:

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT