ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Says Let's Go Brandon

If I'm so stupid and bizarre why would you apply my standards???

I guess it's because imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery...

Thanks and hope you had a Merry Christmas!

I tend think the length of the response is a good indicator of a triggered condition. On the bright side, you wrote all those words and didn't mention Trump.

I posted what you said - it's clear what you meant. You can babble on all you want about semantics. IMO, that makes more sense than standing behind what you actually wrote.

Finally, I'm wasn't applying your standards; I was throwing them back in your face. There's a difference.

Thanks for the greetings and back at you.

Last edited:
I tend think the length of the response is a good indicator of a triggered condition.

Hmmm, who wrote the longest posts in this thread??? Just applying your standards...

On the bright side, you wrote all those words and didn't mention Trump.

And yet you weren't able to not mention him...

Repeat after me:

My name is Chevy1 and I suffer from TDS.

The first step is always the hardest...

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Hmmm, who wrote the longest posts in this thread??? Just applying your standards...

And yet you weren't able to not mention him...

Repeat after me:

My name is Chevy1 and I suffer from TDS.

The first step is always the hardest...
Good grief troll....

You "wrote" the longest responses itt...seems you could at least acknowledge your work.

Between the two of us, wonder who mentioned "him" more...me or you? Even though my mentions were asking the question of you, "what the hell does he have to do with this?"

Good grief troll....

Ah yes.. the dreaded liberal name calling when they feel threatened...

You "wrote" the longest responses itt.

The following quote seemed to be "longer" than mine as I had to keep scrolling and scrolling to get to the end of it...

LOL...Hey man, whatever it takes for you to attempt to "explain" this clown's behavior.

Some Twitter responses:

I don’t have a problem with Jared Schmeck expressing his opinion.
I DO have a problem with him stealing another child’s phone call to do it.

____

Free Rider Jared Schmeck who works for his daddy's company, Winema Electric Inc, the one that got $440,000 in PPP funds, tells Biden to "F*ck off" in his juvenile GOP code language.
________

Dumb asshole hijacks his kids’ phone call with the President of the United States on Christmas Eve to make vulgar reference; his wife brags about it online.

Then the two idiots catch a healthy serving of adult feedback and lose their swagger. Idiots.

________

Thanks, #Ja1redSchmeck - you made Christmas less fun, less peaceful, less joyous, & less Christian.
________

No one's attacking you for using your freedom of speech. We're attacking you for saying "**** Joe Biden" TO Joe Biden in cowardly code while he was wishing you a Merry Xmas. Putz.

_________

#jaredschmeck was totally within his rights to say Let’s Go Brandon. But I’m within my rights to say Jared Schmeck is a total asshole. See how that works?

I miss the good old days when Christians didn't put their sins on video for all the world to see. #JaredSchmeck

#JaredSchmeck is a perfect example of a Republican … he works for the family business and says he’s a “Christian” but his actions say otherwise.

And the quote of mine you referenced really doesn't have much to do with the actual topic at hand. It was an attempt to engage some who seems more intelligent than you, not that that bar is very high. But regardless, sorry it was so important to you that you felt the need to count the words. I think that is a pretty good indicator of a triggered condition...

Ah yes.. the dreaded liberal name calling when they feel threatened...

The following quote seemed to be "longer" than mine as I had to keep scrolling and scrolling to get to the end of it...

And the quote of mine you referenced really doesn't have much to do with the actual topic at hand. It was an attempt to engage some who seems more intelligent than you, not that that bar is very high. But regardless, sorry it was so important to you that you felt the need to count the words. I think that is a pretty good indicator of a triggered condition...
Troll? I use that word when it appears the primary/only purpose of the post is to generate a reaction. Admittedly, it's probably not the proper context.

Actually, my post contained reactions copied and pasted from a website. You wrote the longest essay here - again, take pride in your work.

I think we've worn this thing out.....don't you? If you're triggered, respond..

Last edited:
01G18GAK74ET9MPF3W11VN8TTB.jpeg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT