ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden Says Let's Go Brandon

So he had a brief conversation, that doesn’t mean he knew he was going to be on the phone with Biden before hand
LOL...Hey man, whatever it takes for you to attempt to "explain" this clown's behavior.

Some Twitter responses:

I don’t have a problem with Jared Schmeck expressing his opinion.
I DO have a problem with him stealing another child’s phone call to do it.

____

Free Rider Jared Schmeck who works for his daddy's company, Winema Electric Inc, the one that got $440,000 in PPP funds, tells Biden to "F*ck off" in his juvenile GOP code language.
________

Dumb asshole hijacks his kids’ phone call with the President of the United States on Christmas Eve to make vulgar reference; his wife brags about it online.

Then the two idiots catch a healthy serving of adult feedback and lose their swagger. Idiots.

________

Thanks, #JaredSchmeck - you made Christmas less fun, less peaceful, less joyous, & less Christian.
________

No one's attacking you for using your freedom of speech. We're attacking you for saying "**** Joe Biden" TO Joe Biden in cowardly code while he was wishing you a Merry Xmas. Putz.

_________

#jaredschmeck was totally within his rights to say Let’s Go Brandon. But I’m within my rights to say Jared Schmeck is a total asshole. See how that works?

I miss the good old days when Christians didn't put their sins on video for all the world to see. #JaredSchmeck

#JaredSchmeck is a perfect example of a Republican … he works for the family business and says he’s a “Christian” but his actions say otherwise.

LOL...Hey man, whatever it takes for you to attempt to "explain" this clown's behavior.

Some Twitter responses:

____

Free Rider Jared Schmeck who works for his daddy's company, Winema Electric Inc, the one that got $440,000 in PPP funds, tells Biden to "F*ck off" in his juvenile GOP code language.
________

Dumb asshole hijacks his kids’ phone call with the President of the United States on Christmas Eve to make vulgar reference; his wife brags about it online.

Then the two idiots catch a healthy serving of adult feedback and lose their swagger. Idiots.

________

Thanks, #JaredSchmeck - you made Christmas less fun, less peaceful, less joyous, & less Christian.
________

No one's attacking you for using your freedom of speech. We're attacking you for saying "**** Joe Biden" TO Joe Biden in cowardly code while he was wishing you a Merry Xmas. Putz.

_________

#jaredschmeck was totally within his rights to say Let’s Go Brandon. But I’m within my rights to say Jared Schmeck is a total asshole. See how that works?

I miss the good old days when Christians didn't put their sins on video for all the world to see. #JaredSchmeck

#JaredSchmeck is a perfect example of a Republican … he works for the family business and says he’s a “Christian” but his actions say otherwise.

Here's something else you can ponder on...

"He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her."

Evidently not so personal. It was a general statement, not entirely directed at you. Stating one's displeasure doesn't mean having carte blanche to cancel someone's life. The chickens of the last 30 years or so are starting to come home to roost and it's not a pretty sight.

Just recently saw the results of this poll:

And here is a justification for those feelings:

I do not believe I even hinted at him needing to be cancelled.

Her? Assuming she is a whore because she enjoys the "donkey dick" and horse sized money shots (as stated in the Bible)?

Probably the reason our fine christian man, Jared, claimed saying "FU" to Biden wasn't meant as an insult....he didn't want to cast the first stone.

Her? Assuming she is a whore because she enjoys the "donkey dick" and horse sized money shots (as stated in the Bible)?
🥱

My reference was actually from Jesus in the New Testament... Try again...

Probably the reason our fine christian man, Jared, claimed saying "FU" to Biden wasn't meant as an insult....he didn't want to cast the first stone.
You certainly didn't have any issues casting multiple "stones"...

And when did the excusers of various forms of vulgarities, and the examples are many, get so easily triggered to refer to "Let's Go Brandon" as an actual vulgarity???

Some Twitter responses:

____

________

________

________

_________

I’m correcting your assumptions not his behavior

Again it was a general statement not directed at you. But just like that someone shows up wanting to cancel him...
If you fart in an elevator, someone will try to cancel you. Remember that CFO that filmed himself being an asshat towards that ginger Chick-fil-A girl because her CEO does not support gay marriage? Sometimes there is payback towards the person who got people fired over stupid things. I remember reading a story about a female who ended up getting two random men fired because she overheard them making jokes about a "dongle" (I think they had been at a technology conference), the nerds returned the favour by attacking her employers servers with condition they would stop upon her being terminated, she was canned.

You certainly didn't have any issues casting multiple "stones"...
I'm sure you're not grasping the irony of you calling me out while preaching this whole "cast the first stone" thing. It's also strange you're not tossing those biblical lessons at those who enjoyed telling Biden to F off...

Just more hypocrisy from you....

but I don't mean that as an insult. 😄

I’m correcting your assumptions not his behavior
I linked the news report that provided the explanation of the event. No assumptions. Only the facts as reported.

BTW, your comment - he "thought it was going to be automated response" wasn't entirely accurate....he knew he be talking to the Bidens before the conversation took place...then he posted it on YouTube....so he definitely knew it after the fact.

I'm sure you're not grasping the irony of you calling me out while preaching this whole "cast the first stone" thing. It's also strange you're not tossing those biblical lessons at those who enjoyed telling Biden to F off...

Just more hypocrisy from you....

but I don't mean that as an insult. 😄
🤣🤣🤣

Big difference between FJB and LGB but unfortunately that is over your head. I keep hearing triggered libs saying the guy said a vulgarity to Biden. Really??? That's not a vulgarity. A euphemism for a vulgarity maybe, but a vulgarity?

Hypocrisy??? Did you denounce Kathy Griffin for the decapitated Trump head? The Disney producer that dreamed of throwing the kid from Covington into a wood chipper? Or were you one of the ones who gave Robert De Niro a standing ovation when he said F*** Trump at the Tony Awards?

I do mean this as an insult. Dry your crocodile tears Karen...

If you fart in an elevator, someone will try to cancel you. Remember that CFO that filmed himself being an asshat towards that ginger Chick-fil-A girl because her CEO does not support gay marriage? Sometimes there is payback towards the person who got people fired over stupid things. I remember reading a story about a female who ended up getting two random men fired because she overheard them making jokes about a "dongle" (I think they had been at a technology conference), the nerds returned the favour by attacking her employers servers with condition they would stop upon her being terminated, she was canned.

And this is exactly my point.

Sincere question - I know it has likely been this way for a while but when did it become so widespread or mainstream? I've got a couple of thoughts but interested to hear others', with no sarcasm coming or going, thoughts.

🤣🤣🤣

Big difference between FJB and LGB but unfortunately that is over your head. I keep hearing triggered libs saying the guy said a vulgarity to Biden. Really??? That's not a vulgarity. A euphemism for a vulgarity maybe, but a vulgarity?

Hypocrisy??? Did you denounce Kathy Griffin for the decapitated Trump head? The Disney producer that dreamed of throwing the kid from Covington into a wood chipper? Or were you one of the ones who gave Robert De Niro a standing ovation when he said F*** Trump at the Tony Awards?

I do mean this as an insult. Dry your crocodile tears Karen...
Not sure who you're referencing with your alphabet soup.

Let's get back to the topic...Do you believe it was wrong for Jared to tell Biden to F off after the Bidens wished his kids "Merry Christmas"? I didn't see any comment from you on that subject.

My comment was it was classless....as I thought Kathy Griffin's comments were.

But again...what are you're thoughts? Was it a Christian act? If not, then shouldn't it be recognized and discussed as such? Or does the Trump Loyalty Oath keep you from disparaging those with a similar political beliefs? Again, I'm just a bit perplexed why you aren't coming down on those telling Biden to F-off.

Not sure who you're referencing with your alphabet soup.

I understand why multiple aspects of a single issue might be confusing to you...

Let's get back to the topic...Do you believe it was wrong for Jared to tell Biden to F off after the Bidens wished his kids "Merry Christmas"? I didn't see any comment from you on that subject.

My comment was it was classless....as I thought Kathy Griffin's comments were.

And mine were much the same and I posted as such. Common courtesy is an example of class. The opposite is classless. See below.

I would not do something like this because of common courtesy. But I have also seen much uglier things said and done against Trump. Remember the comments about Baron or Kathy Griffin and the decapitated head???

I truly think Biden's handlers have been telling him what to say and he has been largely been programmed to repeat what he hears. "Salute the Marines..."

Again, I'm just a bit perplexed why you aren't coming down on those telling Biden to F-off.

1. They aren't telling Biden to F-off (directly). It is a euphemism and play on words for that and it is also a dig at the media for running cover for him.
2. I, unlike you, don't feel the need to "white knight" the leader of the free world. He should be able to stand on his own two feet.
3. I'm more than a little perplexed that Biden's handlers, knowing his obvious condition (remember the one that limits him from fielding questions), didn't think to use a delay to prevent something like this from happening.

I'm only pointing out the hypocrisy of the faux outrage...

I linked the news report that provided the explanation of the event. No assumptions. Only the facts as reported.

BTW, your comment - he "thought it was going to be automated response" wasn't entirely accurate....he knew he be talking to the Bidens before the conversation took place...then he posted it on YouTube....so he definitely knew it after the fact.
How does that have ANYTHING to do with him knowing BEFORE hand?

The libs and the press are trying to label as a slur and just wait they will go foe hate speech.

Let's go Brandon

The kids yell it down the hallways at school. Nothing they can do.

Let's go Brandon

I understand why multiple aspects of a single issue might be confusing to you...

And mine were much the same and I posted as such. Common courtesy is an example of class. The opposite is classless. See below.

1. They aren't telling Biden to F-off (directly). It is a euphemism and play on words for that and it is also a dig at the media for running cover for him.
2. I, unlike you, don't feel the need to "white knight" the leader of the free world. He should be able to stand on his own two feet.
3. I'm more than a little perplexed that Biden's handlers, knowing his obvious condition (remember the one that limits him from fielding questions), did
First, your inability to clearly communicate has nothing to do with my ability to grasp concepts.

Second, glad you thought it was a classless act....good to know we can agree on this..although your TDS didn't allow you to comment without bringing up Trump ...LOL!

Didn't read much beyond your attempt to explain why "Let's Go Brandon" wasn't offensive. You kept using the term "vulger"...like it isn't offensive if it didn't contain perceived vulgarities.

With that I'll conclude with.... "Let's go KyMUfan!"

First, your inability to clearly communicate has nothing to do with my ability to grasp concepts.

Second, glad you thought it was a classless act....good to know we can agree on this..although your TDS didn't allow you to comment without bringing up Trump ...LOL!

Didn't read much beyond your attempt to explain why "Let's Go Brandon" wasn't offensive. You kept using the term "vulger"...like it isn't offensive if it didn't contain perceived vulgarities.

Have you seen the stickers that have Mush and say I did that? Hahaaa

Then for your benefit the next time I will attempt to type S-L-O-W-E-R...

although your TDS didn't allow you to comment without bringing up Trump

So, your Biden Derangement Syndrome is what gets you so triggered about this then???

Really it was an example of the hypocrisy of those getting "outraged" by this as well as Trump's "mean" tweets but not actually showing any outrage for when celebrities actually said F*** Trump and not a euphemism for it. Sorry you can't see that that it was a commentary on what happened during the most RECENT presidency...

You kept using the term "vulger"

Actually I believe I used the term "vulgarity" which is a form of "vulgar". What does "vulger" mean in your world?

Kind of like when you kept saying the guy said FJB instead of LGB?

So... You condemn someone for this "classless" act but choose to commit the same "classless" act. I'd say that makes you classless then.

And this is exactly my point.

Sincere question - I know it has likely been this way for a while but when did it become so widespread or mainstream? I've got a couple of thoughts but interested to hear others', with no sarcasm coming or going, thoughts.
I honestly have no idea. Social media has certainly made it easier to quickly engage with others, which has many positive and negative consequences.

So... You condemn someone for this "classless" act but choose to commit the same "classless" act. I'd say that makes you classless then.
C'mon snowflake...I was applying your bizarre standards for offensive remarks to my response....sheesh.

I wasn't telling you to f-off since I was using a euphemism.

per you:

And it didn't contain vulgarities, so how bad could it be?

Per another KyMUfan post:
And when did the excusers of various forms of vulgarities, and the examples are many, get so easily triggered to refer to "Let's Go Brandon" as an actual vulgarity???

And you included more drivel about Trump!?! Good lord man, Trump isn't part of this scenario. He wasn't on the call...he wasn't mentioned on the call. To my knowledge, he hasn't responded to this episode.

Last edited:
C'mon snowflake

🤣 You're the one all triggered and complaining and crying about how classless this is yet you call me a snowflake? Do you even know what that means?

your bizarre standards for offensive remarks

Bizarre standards? Offensive remarks? A little bait and switch there isn't it? I haven't said LGB wasn't offensive, I only said it wasn't a vulgarity.

Vulgarities usually include what is commonly referred to as "four letter words", of which the F in FJB is one.

"A euphemism is an innocuous word or expression used in place of one that is deemed offensive or suggests something unpleasant. Some euphemisms are intended to amuse, while others use bland, inoffensive terms for concepts that the user wishes to downplay."

I didn't write these definitions, only saying what they are. Sorry your vocabulary is too limited to comprehend the differences...

I was applying

If I'm so stupid and bizarre why would you apply my standards???

I guess it's because imitation is indeed the sincerest form of flattery...

Thanks and hope you had a Merry Christmas!

To be fair, Biden, who claims to be a Christian, also said he agreed with “Let’s Go Brandon”

I honestly have no idea. Social media has certainly made it easier to quickly engage with others, which has many positive and negative consequences.
Oh absolutely for the average person but what has triggered such extreme partisanship?

Look, there has always been political shenanigans, smear campaigns, vote buying and fraud. With fraud it seldom has to be widespread, just targeted in close races. To deny this or to say it is something new is naive at best and dishonest at worst.

Smear campaigns in the past were called muckraking. Think the FBI hasn't been political in the past? Just look at how J. Edgar Hoover ran the Bureau. Think Trump is the only presidential candidate to draw its ire? Think Bobby Kennedy.

I had always heard LBJ played this game well. Look at Bill Moyers releasing a psychological assessment of Barry Goldwater prior to the 1964 presidential election.

However I think political discourse became much less civil because of the Robert Bork and Clarence Thomas Senate confirmation hearings. Without those you likely wouldn't have had the Clinton impeachment. And the process keeps getting more partisan and less civil. Just my thoughts. Interested in honest and civil discussion on this.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT