ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden so popular he needs 20,000 troops to protect him

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
and COVD is so bad but troops can bus/truck in together be in the hallways with the congressmen and govt officials. What happened to COVD and social distancing? Wow, amazing.

20,000 troops? hahahaa, what for? Russian tanks? Chinese Red Army invasion?

So what are they saying? We did nothing while there were riots, but we are more important. 20,000 troops needed. Or are they saying we are so disliked we need 20,000 troops.

20,000 troops is two full size division of men. We will intimidate you. But, if this guy got 80,000 plus votes he would be like super God and loved. But, he needs 20,000 troops as a buffer zone.

Oh what happened to covd rules? Why not just have a virtual ceremony and no need for 20,000 troops?

SUPER SPREADER EVENT!!!!

26 million more people were eligible to vote in 2020 than 2008. Biden received just shy of 12 million more votes than Obama, Trump received 4.7 million more votes than Obama.
hahahaha, yehh I imagine they were eligible. Let me name the cities.

I thought you Q people are saying the 20k are there so Trump can declare martial law?

One thing is for certain, if we ever want to know anything about the Q we can just come see you.

Thanks for being such a dedicated, obsessed liberal cuck.

serious question. Is this a virtual event this year? And if so what in the world are they bringing 20.000 soldiers in for?

serious question. Is this a virtual event this year? And if so what in the world are they bringing 20.000 soldiers in for?
tenor.gif

If you think 20,000 troops in the nation's capital is okay and a rational response than it is you who are the fascist.

If you think 20-25000 guardsmen is fascist after an attempted overthrow of the government by conservative home grown terrorists 2 weeks ago, you're an idiot.

If you think 20-25000 guardsmen is fascist after an attempted overthrow of the government by conservative home grown terrorists 2 weeks ago, you're an idiot.
20,000 is more than two divisions of soldiers or marines. It is beyond ludicrous.

If you think 20,000 troops in the nation's capital is okay and a rational response than it is you who are the fascist.
We are seeing who are the real fascist.

Also they are all almost all frome the National Guard. Anybody notice that hmnm

There were at most 200 people inside the capitol.

But we totes need 20,000 armed troops.

Nothing shows how we weak our government is and how incompetent they are than those numbers.

They don't even trust the troops. Vetting them afraid of an insider attack. hahhaa

But, Joe got more votes than anybody. He is very popular .

hhahahah sad

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT