ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Biden's Son Was Not Killed in Iraq

Watching Joe Scarborough talking this morning about Trump being unable to talk clearly due to signs of dementia, while totally ignoring the turd in the punch bowl.

Unbelievable how a small segment of left wing progressive nuts have been somewhat successful in ruining the United States of America.

If greed were honest, he would tell us all how much he's against this anti-christ stuff, but he can't be honest.

Watching Joe Scarborough talking this morning about Trump being unable to talk clearly due to signs of dementia, while totally ignoring the turd in the punch bowl.

Unbelievable how a small segment of left wing progressive nuts have been somewhat successful in ruining the United States of America.

If greed were honest, he would tell us all how much he's against this anti-christ stuff, but he can't be honest.
_________trumptard^^

That is not the angle Biden is playing. That's bull shit. His son was not killed in Iraq. He always goes down this road about his son being killed in Iraq.
I've given you a link to where he discusses this, with video. I'm pretty sure he does believe this.

And I can't blame him. Look at how many of our vets died from Agent Orange. We have a history of this shit.
Side note, I don't know if they still have it, but Sweet Jesus, the Monster Burger was seriously one of my favorites back in the day
I know a good cardiologist....

I've given you a link to where he discusses this, with video. I'm pretty sure he does believe this.

And I can't blame him. Look at how many of our vets died from Agent Orange. We have a history of this shit.

I don't doubt there is something to burn pits. But, Biden is playing it up as his son was killed in Iraq. He has done this repeatedly.

Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is... Joe Biden has such a stellar record of not making things up or embellishing them...

I don't doubt there is something to burn pits. But, Biden is playing it up as his son was killed in Iraq. He has done this repeatedly.
Yeah, I'm sure that's what it is... Joe Biden has such a stellar record of not making things up or embellishing them...

Again, because he believes this.

"My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him." That's not saying his son died while physically in Iraq.

We know you are a liberal apologist. We also know and acknowledge he has said this very thing. But unlike you we also acknowledge the numerous times he has said, or implied, that his son died in Iraq. Joe Biden has made a political career out of embellishments as have some other prominent Democrats. Remember Hillary landing under fire or John Kerry's Purple Heart???

Reactions: mlblack16.
But unlike you we also acknowledge the numerous times he has said, or implied, that his son died in Iraq.
Care to share your catalog of these times, with citations?

Joe Biden has made a political career out of embellishments as have some other prominent Democrats. Remember Hillary landing under fire or John Kerry's Purple Heart???
I'm sure you will repudiate Trump's outright fabrication that the 2020 election was stolen, right?

HAHAHHA, of course you won't.

I trust your ability to provide this information that would be useful to this thread.

Here is a recent article from Newsweek where Joe Biden speaks of the burn pits. It also references another Newsweek article where Joe Biden implies that Beau did indeed die in Iraq. There are many other instances of this very things.

Didn't vote for him, and won't this year either.

Funny, you seem to spend a lot of time running interference for him...

I've respected Biden in the past, despite his shortcomings and embellishments, because he showed some independence, especially from the Clintons. Those days are long gone and he is a shell of his former self...

Reactions: mlblack16.

"My son spent a year in Iraq; that's how I lost him." That's not saying his son died while physically in Iraq.
Old Viet Nam era

Let me you give some experience from an old Vet from the Vietnam era. I have had fellow Nam vets that have died from cancer and I wonder if Agent Orange caused their cancer? One thing to remember, only the grunts in the junble were exposed to Agent Orange. A lot of the military serving in Nam were not in combat situations and were support troops and never were exposed to Agent Orange. Raoul, I believe you were a Marine and you know the military works?

Biden's son was a support soldier who worked in the JAGS office while in Iraq and was not in much danger. He was in a well protected compound working indoors in an office. He wasn't traveling the country being exposed to burn pits. Was ever close to the burn pits, I doubt it? Did he get cancer from serving in Iraq, I don't know.

In Joe's defense, he is old and some older persons tend to get emotional. I would guess he is just trying to rationalize the lost of his child and has to blame his lost on someone or something.

Here is a recent article from Newsweek
Thank you for having the intellectual honesty to provide citations for your claims.
Funny, you seem to spend a lot of time running interference for him...
I'm just here to give you Trumpers shit. And judge the women teachers screwing their students when 06 posts them.
I've respected Biden in the past, despite his shortcomings and embellishments, because he showed some independence, especially from the Clintons. Those days are long gone and he is a shell of his former self...
I'm not voting for an old man, period. That includes Trump.

Now, I will admit I am someone isolated from the consequences of my decision by the Electoral College. If we chose our President by popular vote and there was a chance my vote would be the exact one to decide, I'd vote for Biden. I believe Trump to be a clear and present danger to our Constitutional system. But I don't have to worry about that, and I will use my vote as my personal endorsement, or lack thereof if I think they all suck and choose to leave that contest blank.
Raoul, I believe you were a Marine and you know the military works?
No sir, I did not serve. Knowing what I now know about my genetics, I'm glad I didn't lol. But I wish I had. If that makes sense.
Biden's son was a support soldier who worked in the JAGS office while in Iraq and was not in much danger. He was in a well protected compound working indoors in an office. He wasn't traveling the country being exposed to burn pits. Was ever close to the burn pits, I doubt it? Did he get cancer from serving in Iraq, I don't know.
People get cancer from exposure to industrial toxins in their homes and schools. It is entirely possible even if he wasn't standing next to the burn pits. He was though in fact stationed in a location with one.

War sucks, and sucks more for the living than the dead. The dead don't have anything to worry about after dying. Living hell is a thing. The CTE from artillery comes to mind. I wouldn't wish that on my enemies.

Old Viet Nam era

Let me you give some experience from an old Vet from the Vietnam era. I have had fellow Nam vets that have died from cancer and I wonder if Agent Orange caused their cancer? One thing to remember, only the grunts in the junble were exposed to Agent Orange. A lot of the military serving in Nam were not in combat situations and were support troops and never were exposed to Agent Orange. Raoul, I believe you were a Marine and you know the military works?

In Joe's defense, he is old and some older persons tend to get emotional. I would guess he is just trying to rationalize the lost of his child and has to blame his lost on someone or something.
One thing I'd like to point out is you asking Raoul if he is a Marine.

If he were, Raoul would have been assigned to the special ops unit Meal Team 6

Hell no he isn't a Marine 😂😆

• Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
One thing I'd like to point out is you asking Raoul if he is a Marine.

If he were, Raoul would have been assigned to the special ops unit Meal Team 6

Hell no he isn't a Marine 😂😆
I would not volunteer to do anything that came with the possibility of being made to ride in a helicopter. Those things should not be able to fly, and scare the shit out of me.

Hahaaa. Go see how many times and how he said it. Furthermore why is he bringing it up to someone who just lost someone in action? He does it continuously.

Thank you for having the intellectual honesty to provide citations for your claims.

I try to be intellectual and I try to be honest...

I'm just here to give you Trumpers shit. And judge the women teachers screwing their students when 06 posts them.

I try to do the same with libertar..., err, liberals...

As for Trumpers... The broken process, special interest groups and career politicians have caused many of our problems which many see an outsider such as Trump being the solution. I truly believe it will take an outsider to do it if it is to ever happen.

The broken process, special interest groups and career politicians have caused many of our problems which many see an outsider such as Trump being the solution. I truly believe it will take an outsider to do it if it is to ever happen.
Trump isn't an outsider. He's been playing the system his whole life...and playing both sides of it, at that.

That's what people don't get. A billionaire isn't going to save us. It's not only going to take an average person as POTUS, but it's going to take a whole lot of them to change the Constitution and get the big money out of politics.

It's your choice to not read this link I provided and sound like a moron.

And this isn't a defense of Biden the politician...just Joe Biden, the dad who believes toxic smoke caused his son's cancer.

I get it. I wonder if the railroad caused my dad's cancer.
It's not like this is the first time he has lied about a family members death. He also falsely claimed his wife and daughter were killed by a drunk driver.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT