ADVERTISEMENT

Joe Manchin is realizing his party is not the party of his grandfather or uncle.

i am herdman

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Mar 5, 2006
I realized it years ago and Joe is seeing. They are not the party of working people or average folks. They are the party of left coast and right coast elites. The party of Hollywood. The party of the academia. The party of big teach. The party of the ultra left wing.

I remember years ago when I told them at the family gathering I would not be a Democrat. Laughed , boo, hiss. Guess what? They all left just like I did in the later years.

Good for Manchin. Hope he sticks to it. Show up what WV is really about.

Biden on national tv making the claim Manchin told a liberal caucus “Joe Biden didn’t mislead you, I misled you.”

Glad I didn't become a Democrat. Saw enough of their failures in WV and knew they were changing decades ago.

Count me out

Reactions: SamSwimmer
I don't understand the whole "Manchin tricked us" position that the President is touting? How? He's been consistent about his position the entire time. He also indicated he was willing to compromise, but Biden and his team were never able to close the gap in what Manchin said he could live with and their own requirements. Another blatant lie by the administration.

Good job Joe. Excellent article by Marc Theissen about why Manchin is balking. Makes tons of sense. You won't hear that stuff on CNN. LOL!

How long before BBB is "renegotiated" and Manchin can be on board?

I think first of the year.

I expect Biden to be reasonable enough to scale back enough of the tree hugger stuff to get Manchin on board. It would save his presidency, more than likely.

Biden gets his bill passed. Gas likely would even go down a little or at least not go as high as it would with damn tree hugger stuff getting passed in a bill.

Good for America and even good for Biden if they strike a deal and get it done.

Neither is the GOP, so what is your excuse for belong to it?

Says the guy whose party gave us a movie star and a reality TV star as Presidents.
Not like he was not around before that. And, they don't like him out there now.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT