ADVERTISEMENT

Just a Reminder

riflearm2

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Dec 8, 2004
That I’m dropping bombs on the paid board. A1, 100%, knowledge bombs about how bad Marshall is at some things. And it’s not going over well.

Reactions: wvkeeper(HN)
Looks like he's recovered or recovering from that head injury and back to seeking attention.

I want to thank the two posters who were nice enough to chime in on this thread, one that stood without a single reply for nearly 12 hours.

I was going to give a reply myself, just because it was reminding me of the typical W-S thread.

You're inciting an insurrection.
More like I’m exciting an erection with you. You’re getting as bad as 1988 has been with me for years and KYJelly’s last 18 months.

I want to thank the two posters who were nice enough to chime in on this thread, one that stood without a single reply for nearly 12 hours.
It was posted after midnight for those of you who live in shithole states like West Virginia, Ohio, and Pennsylvania. Not many responses happen within a number of hours after midnight.

Aren’t you the guy who attempted to steal another poster’s character on here in an attempt to be liked? How’d that work out for you?

• Haha
Reactions: 30CAT

I was going to give a reply myself, just because it was reminding me of the typical W-S thread.
sometimes I feel sorry for him.

Blue states are shitholes, based on government policies. Only rich, elitists can't see it, because it doesn't affect them. They couldn't care less about the middle class and less.

California is the biggest shithole in the country. New York is a close second.

sometimes I feel sorry for him.
And the other times, you envy me. How could you not? I'm younger, more athletic, better looking, wealthier, higher educated, more successful, more charming and likeable, sleep with far better looking girls, don't live in a shithole city in a shithole state, have had far better experiences, am more intelligent, and don't have a whore of a daughter.

Considering that, nobody blames you for your envy.

• Haha
Reactions: 19MU88
Blue states are shitholes, based on government policies. Only rich, elitists can't see it, because it doesn't affect them. They couldn't care less about the middle class and less.

California is the biggest shithole in the country. New York is a close second.
We've been through this multiple times already. Look at the states that have the lowest income/poorest and are the unhealthiest, unhappiest, least educated, highest crime rate, and you'll see that red states have a monopoly on them.

We've been through this multiple times already. Look at the states that have the lowest income/poorest and are the unhealthiest, unhappiest, least educated, highest crime rate, and you'll see that red states have a monopoly on them.

Democrats and their policies are destroying our country.

Blue states are run by Democrats. They are shitholes.

California, for instance. Mass homelessness and sanctuary for illegal foreign nationals. Soft-on-crime policies. Mass, illegal immigration. Deep, deep, deep in debt. Mass exodus. Businesses closing and far too much government control. Ridiculous attacks on fossil fuels.

It's America's LARGEST shithole and is attacking our freedom and liberty.

Total shithole. Beautiful state, but a shithole because of Democrats.

Reactions: 19MU88
And the other times, you envy me. How could you not? I'm younger, more athletic, better looking, wealthier, higher educated, more successful, more charming and likeable, sleep with far better looking girls, don't live in a shithole city in a shithole state, have had far better experiences, am more intelligent, and don't have a whore of a daughter.

Considering that, nobody blames you for your envy.
Christmas Vacation Ok GIF

Reactions: WVUSerg
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT