ADVERTISEMENT

Landon Fan

Timtnt9

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2014
what's wrong with letting us know what's going on? I'm a long time season ticket holder, I don't know nothing. Marshall wants your money but not your input. HEY come support us, but we won't tell you anything. Thru with thar

Always curious about injuries and who may be held out of the upcoming game because of them, but so are opposing coaching staffs. So where do they draw the line?

Always curious about injuries and who may be held out of the upcoming game because of them, but so are opposing coaching staffs. So where do they draw the line?
This isn't meant as a slam at you but just in general. Exactly why is it important that a university dumps a person's medical history out for public consumption? There are laws in place specifically established to protect this very thing. I want to see Devon Johnson on the field just as much as anybody, I go to games, donate to fundraisers, support the school but at the end of the day, I have no more right to his personal medical history than anybody else.

Absolutely no right, whatsoever, to have a person's medical situation divulged to the public. None.

Chuck Landon believes he has a right to far more than he does. And honestly, a ton of people in this country are the same way. The only thing we are owed is information on Doc and the staff, as they are employees of the state.

Absolutely no right, whatsoever, to have a person's medical situation divulged to the public. None.

Chuck Landon believes he has a right to far more than he does. And honestly, a ton of people in this country are the same way. The only thing we are owed is information on Doc and the staff, as they are employees of the state.
There's only two reasons someone wants detailed information. Gambling &/or to lay the groundwork for fairly damning accusations. Doc has said that it's the medical staff who makes the decision on whether or not a player is healthy enough to play. If Landon is doubling down on this crap, then it wouldn't surprise me if he makes some pretty outlandish accusations (shocker) against the decisions our team physicians are making.

cAX0cNK.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT