ADVERTISEMENT

Litton draft profile

If players like Ray Rice can basically get banned from the league for beating a woman, what do you think should happen to season ticket holders who beat women, Gary’S weeney?

You tell me RYAN
....you have experience of days in court trying to get back wages from a certain school in Florida [ending in Cookman]. I have never been before a Judge. You got the wrong Guy.....My record is spotless!

HerdZilla22

Lord....Help me to remember that nothing is going to happen today that You & I can't handle together.

Grier is a broom, a system qb, that will probably get his chance to carry a clipboard on an NFL sideline... not impressed with him or anyone that goes to the evil empire that robs the good citizens of WV.. give the under the table money that goes athletes to attend that $h1tH0le school and all the wasted state money that goes there to the people who live in WV or go to or teach school in the state!

Reactions: The Real SamC
You tell me RYAN....you have experience of days in court trying to get back wages from a certain school in Florida [ending in Cookman]. I have never been before a Judge. You got the wrong Guy.....My record is spotless!

HerdZilla22

Lord....Help me to remember that nothing is going to happen today that You & I can't handle together.

I never went to court. They settled for a very high amount after 1.5 years of them firing and hiring numerous attorneys who couldn't beat me.

And I don't have the wrong guy. You are the same Gary Wayne Sweeney who was arrested for assaulting a woman about 20 years ago when the culprit was 49 or 50. I posted the arrest record on here before mods took it down, so those who saw it know the truth about your scamming history, your women beating history, and your numerous threats of violence against multiple posters on here.

Now, try to stay on subject: what should happen to NFL season ticket holders who assault women?

I never went to court. They settled for a very high amount after 1.5 years of them firing and hiring numerous attorneys who couldn't beat me.

And I don't have the wrong guy. You are the same Gary Wayne Sweeney who was arrested for assaulting a woman about 20 years ago when the culprit was 49 or 50. I posted the arrest record on here before mods took it down, so those who saw it know the truth about your scamming history, your women beating history, and your numerous threats of violence against multiple posters on here.

Now, try to stay on subject: what should happen to NFL season ticket holders who assault women?
Why would you do this? This is a sports message board to discuss Marshall athletics.

Some of this information was posted here during the season and it changed my perspective. Chase had real problems before he came to Marshall, and he had real problems while at Marshall. This has been discussed and Doc just does not take character into consideration when recruiting.

It is interesting how he has the media locked down.
That's horseshit. Doc definitely takes character in to consideration in recruiting, and he also believes in giving HS kids a 2nd chance. Coming out of HS, Litton's talent level lessened the burden of his personal problems, and he could have been a very good one for us if he had kept himself on the right path.

That's horseshit. Doc definitely takes character in to consideration in recruiting, and he also believes in giving HS kids a 2nd chance. Coming out of HS, Litton's talent level lessened the burden of his personal problems, and he could have been a very good one for us if he had kept himself on the right path.
If had taken character into consideration then chase would not have been Huntington. Lots of problems before he came to Huntington and lots of problems when he was here. Now the NFL will have to sort it out, so it will be interesting to see if he gets a shot or not.

Ryan Koobe......you have the wrong guy. I have no arrest charges nor record for assault against a female. I have had 3 speeding tickets in my life time. Had I had a record of any sorts...I would not have been cleared to coach baseball at East Meck HS, Charlotte Christian or employed by Charlotte Christian as SID for baseball/ Believe, me in Charlotte's school systems----you have to pass a police background check to be associated with any sports program. Their are several Gary Wayne Sweeney in the Charlotte area! Wrong guy!!!!!

HerdZilla22 (G Sweeney)

Reactions: Clarence Woodworth
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT