ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Louisiana

meh-yawn.gif

Marshall playing has me yawning…

Reactions: Elkview
Great news! There is a commercial break, which means the defense will get a little bit longer to rest than our normal three and out

Reactions: HerdGrad1999
Our offensive line is so pathetically bad, I honestly feel bad for whoever lines up at QB... Like so bad that I hope they have Aflac to cover any costs the school doesn't.

I have also been hard on Trickett, and rightfully so, but if you have 0.3 seconds to throw it takes a lot of the playbook away from the coordinator.

Our offensive line is so pathetically bad, I honestly feel bad for whoever lines up at QB... Like so bad that I hope they have Aflac to cover any costs the school doesn't.

I have also been hard on Trickett, and rightfully so, but if you have 0.3 seconds to throw it takes a lot of the playbook away from the coordinator.
This this this

This this this
If our backups are so terrible that they can't get on the field ahead of the 5 we have run out there the whole game/season so far... We may be severely F'd for the next few years.

#52 is the worst offensive lineman to start a game at MU in the 25 years I have been following the team. Yet every drive, there he is, back in his spot to commit penalties and get his QB wrecked.

Y'all better start acting right, or I'm going to be forced to read a new 'scolding of the fans' post from Perkins tomorrow morning.
If Perkins comes after the fans after this horse shit Im going to lose my ever-loving mind... There are plenty of fans in the stands tonight.

And thus far no grad assistants have come to ask anyone in the stands if they can play offensive tackle.

Reactions: Elkview
We have ZERO mid game, all we do is Run, Screen pass or throw/try to throw 20+yards……. A good coach/play caller would call plays that would loosen up the D, allow quick throws for short gains. Which will help open holes for running, which all help maybe taking a shot down the field once the momentum starts going your way… but no we start with a jet sweep or a screen then run then throw 25yard flag route then punt…

Reactions: Elkview and RhinoD
We have ZERO mid game, all we do is Run, Screen pass or throw/try to throw 20+yards……. A good coach/play caller would call plays that would loosen up the D, allow quick throws for short gains. Which will help open holes for running, which all help maybe taking a shot down the field once the momentum starts going your way… but no we start with a jet sweep or a screen then run then throw 25yard flag route then punt…
Our one big pass play was an intermediate route across the middle

Reactions: ilmherdfan
I was just looking at national radar. They may have to go continuous clock if they hope to get this game finished. Storms all the way to Alabama.

My wife wants to know why I am not sporting a herdon like I was during and after the Notre Dame game.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT