ADVERTISEMENT

FOOTBALL GAME THREAD Louisiana

This team and program are so bad. No different from Doc or Snides. Maybe worse considering how much money we've poured into it.
Would love to fire Huff. His P5 dreams are going up in smoke.

This team and program are so bad. No different from Doc or Snides. Maybe worse considering how much money we've poured into it.
Would love to fire Huff. His P5 dreams are going up in smoke.
I’ll give him 3 years. Not convinced it will get better

Well I'm done for the year. And Raleigh calls me bush league for not making an effort to come 4 and half hours to watch the sorriest coached team

Reactions: Russ Priddy
We are going to have to get a turnover and give the offense a short field or we are screwed.

if we don’t get 5-6 yards on first down we are destined to punt.

holgorsen-dana-holgorsen.gif

This should be huff talking with his staff

• Love
Reactions: HerdGrad1999
So we took a chance on a coach that was supposed to be a rising star. At least we took a chance instead of staying with a coach that we knew couldn’t be any better than 2nd in cusa east.

it obviously hasn’t worked. But we are no worse off than we were with Doc.

Reactions: TwentyTen
So we took a chance on a coach that was supposed to be a rising star. At least we took a chance instead of staying with a coach that we knew couldn’t be any better than 2nd in cusa east.

it obviously hasn’t worked. But we are no worse off than we were with Doc.
I agree with this…

bill legg sucked with Doc, crampsey sucked with doc, crampsey sucked with huff now Trickett…… why a coach cannot find a way to win is very sad..

Water over the bridge but Rice, CIncinnati, WKU, MT, Charlotte and UCF may beg to differ.
We've been pitiful the last two decades with the exception of 2-3 seasons
Sorry bud. Doc sucked, but we actually had expectations to win. You look at this garbage and know we can't win.

Doc choked at the end with everything in reach. Huff can't even get in position to choke.

Doc Holliday could coach circles around Huff and that's saying something.

Pathetic I can not watch us play to the black mood this team has gone to this season turned the game off

Imagine having a kicker that can make it from 52 yards in shitty weather... Now a two score game.

Sorry bud. Doc sucked, but we actually had expectations to win. You look at this garbage and know we can't win.

Doc choked at the end with everything in reach. Huff can't even get in position to choke.

If Huff doesn’t make coaching changes mid season he is gonna have to go……. We needed a complete overhaul of offensive scheme, we go get a QB that has never played here, some new linemen, new backup/starting back, and then Huff fires the OC and Promotes a crackhead who had Zero experience as a OC….. Fire the all!

Reactions: BleedsGreen33
funny how they know how to call plays that work and we don’t, bet it’s something to do with coaching…

The sad thing is, this reaction is totally expected... Our offense is garbage, we know it, they know it, the defense knows it. And therefore it's quitting time.

This is a sad excuse for Marshall football.

Have some f'n heart or turn in your equipment.

And before Perkins or anybody else tries to tell us, it's the fans fault, or it's not as bad as we think, etc... F-Off

Reactions: mlblack16.

It's been a tough stretch. We aren't good and haven't been for some time. We live in a period of the 90's to puff out our chest and think we are better than we are.

Poor AD hires and poor coaching hires have killed us.

We are not good this year, will not be next year and who knows what 2024 will bring.

I'm sticking with soccer. They know how to win and keep it rolling.

Y'all better start acting right, or I'm going to be forced to read a new 'scolding of the fans' post from Perkins tomorrow morning.
Bumping my post, just to add:

Don't blame me. I tried to warn you well ahead of time. But, even I didn't know he would scold everybody countless times today.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT