ADVERTISEMENT

M&M’s becoming more “inclusive”

If I ever lose enough weight back, I may chew and spit a bag of peanut butter ones. Those are the best.

Reese pieces are good too. Just chug and spit out a whole box in about 2 minutes. That's a fast dollar gone though. Damn, that shit's expensive. No way you can spit it all out either. Very unsafe for what I need.

Reactions: AmeriKenny
If I ever lose enough weight back, I may chew and spit a bag of peanut butter ones. Those are the best.

Reese pieces are good too. Just chug and spit out a whole box in about 2 minutes. That's a fast dollar gone though. Damn, that shit's expensive. No way you can spit it all out either. Very unsafe for what I need.
Spitters are quitters @Kate Branson

why would you spit it out? You should be washing it down with milk.

To keep from being 500 pounds or from being sick as hell from eating them all.

I chew and spit big bunches of food these days. They call it a disorder and swarm me with shrinks when I ask them how much they think I'm really eating out of it.

It's very tough. Just one change in the method of it is the difference in a bunch of weight.

• Haha
Reactions: AmeriKenny
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT