ADVERTISEMENT

Manchin, others torch Pedo-Joe for banning oil drilling across millions of acres: 'assault on our economy'

30CAT

Platinum Buffalo
May 29, 2001
It's like he's fighting against America. This will only make other countries ramp up production and leave us begging them for oil. Not only will this not affect the natural phenomenon, climate change, it will polute more. We produce oil cleaner than any other nation. Shutting ours down does nothing to reduce carbons into the atmosphere, it will increase it.

LINK: Today’s decision rewards our adversaries and hurts American families

EXCERPT: Pedo-Joe was heavily criticized by Republicans and Democrats alike for his administration's actions Wednesday, significantly curbing fossil fuel drilling in an oil-rich region of Alaska.

As part of the actions, the Department of the Interior (DOI) proposed regulations to "ensure maximum protection" for 13 million acres of land across the National Petroleum Reserve (NPR), an area in North Slope Borough, Alaska. Pedo-Joe further ordered an additional 2.8 million of acres to be withdrawn from oil and gas leasing in the Beaufort Sea off the northern coast of Alaska.

Additionally, Interior Secretary Deb Haaland authorized the cancelation of seven leases issued in 2021 to the Alaska Industrial Development and Export Authority (AIDEA), a state agency. Those leases were purchased in January 2021 and span 365,775 acres across non-wilderness areas of the Arctic National Wildlife Refuge (ANWR).

Time for Democrats and Republicans to get rid Mush Pedo Joe. He is destroying the American way of life.

Reactions: 30CAT
If Biden declares a “climate emergency” I think that is a clear cut impeachment. declaring a climate emergency is a clear and present danger to the country and a clear abuse of power.

If Biden declares a “climate emergency” I think that is a clear cut impeachment. declaring a climate emergency is a clear and present danger to the country and a clear abuse of power.
They have scared generations with this garbage. It has become nearly a religion and is used as a control mechanism.

You sure about that?

I'm not telling you it's goddamn Russia or anything. But them blond hair blue eye motherfvxkers love them some environment.

I believe so. We truly do care. Either way, we shouldn't be giving the farm to China because I guarantee they couldn't give two $h!ts. We need to produce, not reduce.

We have terrible leadership right now.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT