ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
JEEEZUS CHRIST Si Yi Nots - GET A GRIP. Alright already - you are correct the appropriate word to have been used in the commercial is "further." At the same time, there is nothing worse than being a condescending jerk online. I have two degrees from Marshall, and wish that the commercial didnt have the mistake - but for goodness sakes, stop belittling people. I know, I know, you have written a dissertation, and been published in peer reviewed journals, maybe even presented at AERA with a group of fellow EduSnobs to an audience of fellow EduSnobs, and have made absolutely zero grammatical errors in your lifetime. Congratulations! Publish a damn grammar book or something, make a ton of money, and donate some to MU to fix the commercial. You are clearly forgetting Rule #6 - dont take yourself so damn seriously (oops, that's the second apostrophe I have omitted in case you are counting). I know that you think (for some reason) that this is the National Spelling Bee Message Board, but newsflash homeboy - it is a sports-related message board - not the national damn spelling bee.

"How many years have you been on this board? It's been a long time, yet you still haven't learned to not question me or attempt to correct me, as it always blows up in your face."

Oh my goodness, dare anyone question the all-knowing and all-powerful Oz that is Si Yi Nots... we shall all spend countless hours with a paid editor to verify that we have used the correct APA style and bow in worship of your superior intellect before keyboarding in our next thoughts about putting a semi-synthetic leather sphere through an orange-painted iron hoop from great distances!!!

Let me see if I can use this multi-meaning word correctly in a sentence for you... You are a tool. (I tried to keep it simple for you to start) Hmmmm.... let's change that up with a synonym... You are a douche. (I like that even better) Should we give it one more shot? Why not... You are a narcissistic troglodyte that is no damn better than any of the rest of us. If you have an issue with the commercial - write a letter to the University and ask them to change it - as for us, we prefer to talk sports!!!!

Yours truly,

G.V. Gargus, Ed.D., M.S, B.A., and any other damn academic credential that you would like for me to throw in your face while you treat my fellow Marshall Grads and Marshall fans like dirt. Here's an idea... spend more quality time on the Bethune Cookman message board - our quality of life over here in Herd Nation will improve dramatically... or drastically... or exponentially... immeasurably. You get the point.

Last edited:
Which time? I have been in Texas three different stints.

This time(currently), as you mentioned, you signed to be a coordinator at an FBS school 6 weeks ago, so is that school in the state of Texas ? TIA

('signed the employment papers to be a coordinator at an FBS about six weeks ago, ')

Last edited:
JEEEZUS CHRIST Si Yi Nots - GET A GRIP. Alright already - you are correct the appropriate word to have been used in the commercial is "further." At the same time, there is nothing worse than being a condescending jerk online. I have two degrees from Marshall, and wish that the commercial didnt have the mistake - but for goodness sakes, stop belittling people. I know, I know, you have written a dissertation, and been published in peer reviewed journals, maybe even presented at AERA with a group of fellow EduSnobs to an audience of fellow EduSnobs, and have made absolutely zero grammatical errors in your lifetime. Congratulations! Publish a damn grammar book or something, make a ton of money, and donate some to MU to fix the commercial. You are clearly forgetting Rule #6 - dont take yourself so damn seriously (oops, that's the second apostrophe I have omitted in case you are counting). I know that you think (for some reason) that this is the National Spelling Bee Message Board, but newsflash homeboy - it is a sports-related message board - not the national damn spelling bee.

"How many years have you been on this board? It's been a long time, yet you still haven't learned to not question me or attempt to correct me, as it always blows up in your face."

Oh my goodness, dare anyone question the all-knowing and all-powerful Oz that is Si Yi Nots... we shall all spend countless hours with a paid editor to verify that we have used the correct APA style and bow in worship of your superior intellect before keyboarding in our next thoughts about putting a semi-synthetic leather sphere through an orange-painted iron hoop from great distances!!!

Let me see if I can use this multi-meaning word correctly in a sentence for you... You are a tool. (I tried to keep it simple for you to start) Hmmmm.... let's change that up with a synonym... You are a douche. (I like that even better) Should we give it one more shot? Why not... You are a narcissistic troglodyte that is no damn better than any of the rest of us. If you have an issue with the commercial - write a letter to the University and ask them to change it - as for us, we prefer to talk sports!!!!

Yours truly,

G.V. Gargus, Ed.D., M.S, B.A., and any other damn academic credential that you would like for me to throw in your face while you treat my fellow Marshall Grads and Marshall fans like dirt. Here's an idea... spend more quality time on the Bethune Cookman message board - our quality of life over here in Herd Nation will improve dramatically... or drastically... or exponentially... immeasurably. You get the point.

Sheesh talk about a kick in the nuts lol

Sheesh talk about a kick in the nuts lol

Fever....I could have NOT penned it any better! I would have LOVED to have been a fly on the wall....when Ryan read Socal's Kick in his nuts.....LOL

HerdZilla22.....BS Marshall University; MBA, McCall School of Business-Queens University,

Glad to be of entertainment value to everyone... so excited about the game tomorrow that I couldn't sleep last night and the condescending nature of his posts kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Guess I could have gone a little easier on the guy!

Reactions: Herd Fever
This time(currently), as you mentioned, you signed to be a coordinator at an FBS school 6 weeks ago, so is that school in the state of Texas ? TIA

('signed the employment papers to be a coordinator at an FBS about six weeks ago, ')

He will never list and no school lists him as such.

Reactions: WV_Celt
Glad to be of entertainment value to everyone... so excited about the game tomorrow that I couldn't sleep last night and the condescending nature of his posts kinda rubbed me the wrong way. Guess I could have gone a little easier on the guy!

Going forward.
...the "war" between Ryan Koobe (Rifle) and me has gone on too long. He just won't let up and his critical remarks have affected my family. I will part by saying to Ryan....."Dear Lord...give me the power to not respond to your condescending remarks."

"Ryan, just keep on criticizing me; the entire worlds knows how perfect you are. [sarcasm].

HerdZilla22 (Gary Sweeney)

J

I know that you think (for some reason) that this is the National Spelling Bee Message Board, but newsflash homeboy - it is a sports-related message board - not the national damn spelling bee.

This is where it gets good. I am the one who said it wasn't like this is some grammatical mistake on a sports message board. It is a national commercial from an institution whose sole mission is to educate. That is why it is embarrassing. Yet now you're saying that this is a sports message board and shouldn't be treated as a graduate level thesis, as if I were the one arguing otherwise? You're arguing what I already argued, which if you're keeping track, also makes you a moron. This isn't about errors on a sports message board. This is about the university's commercial.

So, after saying that grammar isn't that big of a deal on a sports message board (which I agree with and was the one who actually said it first), you then resort to this:

This quote from you was in reference to the comment I made to the guy who tried correcting me. That guy was trying (and failing) to correct my grammar on a sports message board. So now you are trying to defend a guy who was doing exactly what you attempted to chastise me for doing; calling out somebody's grammar on a sports message board. Do you realize what this makes you, besides a moron? It makes you a hypocrite.

The fact that he tried doing what you are mocking me for doing (which I didn't do) and that he failed are the reasons why I made the quote you posted.

Do you even know what side you are arguing on, moron?

that is no damn better than any of the rest of us.

That's easily shown to be wrong based on your attempt at logic in your post.

Let me dumb this down again for you:

1) I point out an embarrassing error on behalf of the university.
2) I make the point that it isn't like it's an error on a sports message board, but rather, a grammatical error in a nationally televised commercial by an institution whose sole mission is to educate.
3) Another poster, incorrectly, claims that I made a grammatical error.
4) I mock the other poster for being wrong and trying to correct me, especially about grammar on a sports message board.
5) You attempt to attack me by saying that this is a sports message board so I shouldn't be worried about grammar used on it . . . then, you attempt to attack me again because I mocked somebody for incorrectly trying to correct my grammar on a sports message board.
6) You prove that you're a moron who has no idea what you're talking about.
7) You then look even dumber by claiming that you were some sort of high entertainment value to the board by receiving two likes on your post, both from guys who historically like any post that disagrees with mine.

So, I will allow you to save face. You ranted about correcting grammar of posters on a sports message board. Then, why would you try ranting against me mocking somebody for doing just that, especially when they were wrong in their attempt? Don't worry, I know that will be too tough for you to figure out.

our quality of life over here in Herd Nation will improve dramatically... or drastically... or exponentially... immeasurably.

You've been here for four months, moron. Your contributions to this board are meaningless. You're the person who moves into the neighborhood and immediately starts trying to petition the association to change a ton of rules which have been around for decades . . . and then your ideas are foolish.

You get the point.

Yes, the point you showed is that you're too dumb to realize that what you were arguing against me for doing (which I didn't do) was exactly what I was mocking somebody for doing.

He will never list and no school lists him as such.

You could just start direct tweeting college head coaches again fabricating things about me like you did two dozen times in your two-day rampage last year.

I didn't say "currently." Some of you need massive reading comprehension help. Yes, I signed the employment papers about six weeks ago to accept a coordinator position so that as soon as the new coaching spot was allowed to be on the road, there wouldn't be any delay. The school, as far as I know, is still considered in the state of Texas, though I haven't been watching if trump's wall has somehow allowed parts of Texas to secede into their own governing area.

Now, it's your turn. You keep cowardly avoiding my questions. Why are so many of you constantly trying to change threads into being about me/my occupation? How many times have I asked numerous questions about whatever it is you do, moron?

Going forward....the "war" between Ryan Koobe (Rifle) and me has gone on too long. He just won't let up and his critical remarks have affected my family. I will part by saying to Ryan....."Dear Lord...give me the power to not respond to your condescending remarks."

Your praying hasn't worked for five years. Did that attorney ever find me when you promised you had started litigation against me? Did your son ever find me when you promised he was going to assault me (didn't your woman beating arrest teach you not to assault people?)? Did you ever find me when you personally threatened violence on me? Were you ever successful in scamming young Marshall alums out of their money or was my effort worthwhile in getting them not to fall for you scheme?

I didn't say "currently." Some of you need massive reading comprehension help. Yes, I signed the employment papers about six weeks ago to accept a coordinator position so that as soon as the new coaching spot was allowed to be on the road, there wouldn't be any delay. The school, as far as I know, is still considered in the state of Texas, though I haven't been watching if trump's wall has somehow allowed parts of Texas to secede into their own governing area.

Now, it's your turn. You keep cowardly avoiding my questions. Why are so many of you constantly trying to change threads into being about me/my occupation? How many times have I asked numerous questions about whatever it is you do, moron?
I cant speak for others, but you said on here you signed the papers to be a coordinator at an FBS school 6 weeks ago.
So, as a proud son of Marshall it would be great to show how someone from MU is progressing in the coaching business.
That said, this line makes no sense, 'to accept a coordinator position so that as soon as the new coaching spot was allowed to be on the road, there wouldn't be any delay.' They have expanded the staffs to 10 in January, and as you mentioned in another post, you are in spring practice, so something does not add up here.
You just said you are in Texas, and as you know there are 12 FBS schools in Texas, and if you look the only one that lists a coordinator with Marshall in their background is North Texas with Marty Biagi as the special teams coordinator. I dont think you are Marty. There is a Ryan at Rice that is a video coordinator, so perhaps maybe that's you , a video coordinator?

That took awhile... how many of your grad assistants did you pull into a room to help you craft your reply? That's right... I'm a moron, I'm dumb, blah, blah, blah.

Fortunately, none of us derive our opinions about ourselves based on your perspective on the world. Thank you oh great one for allowing me to save face... I am eternally indebted to you for pointing out that I have been on the Herd Nation board for 4 months... I will now go crawl under my desk and cry because Si Ye Nots has scolded me...please dumb things down for me because with the passing of Stephen Hawkings there is no one on the planet that can begin to rival your intelligence. I am so foolish... perhaps I should mail my degrees back to the Marshall and USC. Grand Poo-bah of Herd Nation please forgive me for the error of my ways in questioning the supreme intellect of Si Ye Nots... I must now pay homage to his brilliance.

No... Wait... F that. Stop being a dickhead to everyone and maybe you wont get shredded. I agreed with you and was going to say so until I saw how you were so GD condescending to everyone. Take a selfie... build a monument to yourself... and go grace the Bethune Cookman crowd with your narcissistic BS or just simply try being nice to people for a damn change. My opinions and postings are of equal status as anyone else out on the web - ignore them if you choose. Hypocrite that I may be... it sure didnt take 4 months of reading your cockamamie BS to realize you're a pompous ass.

Last edited:
I cant speak for others, but you said on here you signed the papers to be a coordinator at an FBS school 6 weeks ago.
So, as a proud son of Marshall it would be great to show how someone from MU is progressing in the coaching business.
That said, this line makes no sense, 'to accept a coordinator position so that as soon as the new coaching spot was allowed to be on the road, there wouldn't be any delay.' They have expanded the staffs to 10 in January, and as you mentioned in another post, you are in spring practice, so something does not add up here.
You just said you are in Texas, and as you know there are 12 FBS schools in Texas, and if you look the only one that lists a coordinator with Marshall in their background is North Texas with Marty Biagi as the special teams coordinator. I dont think you are Marty. There is a Ryan at Rice that is a video coordinator, so perhaps maybe that's you , a video coordinator?
That took awhile... how many of your grad assistants did you pull into a room to help you craft your reply? That's right... I'm a moron, I'm dumb, blah, blah, blah.

Fortunately, none of us derive our opinions about ourselves based on your perspective on the world. Thank you oh great one for allowing me to save face... I am eternally indebted to you for pointing out that I have been on the Herd Nation board for 4 months... I will now go crawl under my desk and cry because Si Ye Nots has scolded me...please dumb things down for me because with the passing of Stephen Hawkings there is no one on the planet that can begin to rival your intelligence. I am so foolish... perhaps I should mail my degrees back to the Marshall and USC. Grand Poo-bah of Herd Nation please forgive me for the error of my ways in questioning the supreme intellect of Si Ye Nots... I must now pay homage to his brilliance.

No... Wait... F that. Stop being a dickhead to everyone and maybe you wont get shredded. I agreed with you and was going to say so until I saw how you were so GD condescending to everyone. Take a selfie... build a monument to yourself... and go grace the Bethune Cookman crowd with your narcissistic BS or just simply try being nice to people for a damn change. My opinions and postings are of equal status as anyone else out on the web - ignore them if you choose. Hypocrite that I may be... it sure didnt take 4 months of reading your cockamamie BS to realize your a pompous ass.

Double kick in the nuts

Reactions: WV_Celt
Dude hasn't been a coach since he was politely asked to leave by Adam Dorrel at Abilene Christian.

After that whole fiasco at Bethune-Cookman which RK was justified on how the school and the coach screwed him. He went on a rant about how all these coaches and FBS AD was blowing his phone up wanting him to interview and how he wouldnt take another FCS job because he doesnt need too. He then resurfaced during a 10 month stint in West Texas.

Now he is a producer of Teeny Bop music and a hanger on/follower of celebrities with weird social skills(Someone else words not mine).

Reactions: Herd In the Plains
This definitely isn't Ryan Haworth.

His name is : RYAN KOOBE
.......aka Rifle.....Ye Nots, and many other string names. Google B Cookman & read about his court battle . He did receive compensation from B Cookman after he was terminated for harassment to players & other coaches....as well as other charges from the Florida school. I think there were some coeds that came forward too.

Zilla22

The line makes perfect sense. Staffs were allowed to have eleven guys on the road (ten assistants and a head coach) starting on January 10th, which was a dead period, so technically nobody could be on the road (and was during the convention). After that weekend, staffs put a tenth assistant (or eleventh overall coach) on the road. That was on the 15th. It's been 57 days since then. "About six weeks" is 42 days, so "about eight weeks" was more accurate. I thought the "about" part was sufficient as to not represent an exact number.

I also didn't say I was in spring practice. I said that spring practice has started. I also said it is Spring Break. Both of those are true.

There are also schools that don't have coordinators on their websites yet. At numerous schools in Texas, coordinators and assistants left. One in particular, besides the staffs that were fired, saw a mass exodus of staffers including coordinators on both sides of the ball, DFO, etc.

And fair enough; you've usually been somewhat respectable with your posts towards me.

No... Wait... F that. Stop being a dickhead to everyone and maybe you wont get shredded. I agreed with you and was going to say so until I saw how you were so GD condescending to everyone. Take a selfie... build a monument to yourself... and go grace the Bethune Cookman crowd with your narcissistic BS or just simply try being nice to people for a damn change. My opinions and postings are of equal status as anyone else out on the web - ignore them if you choose. Hypocrite that I may be... it sure didnt take 4 months of reading your cockamamie BS to realize you're a pompous ass.

So, out of all of that, you still didn't explain how absurdly stupid it was to attempt to rail on me for doing something I didn't do while I was railing on somebody for doing what you accused me of doing.

I am not denying the "pompous ass" part. But could you at least use a little logic in your attempts since your first post looked like you were the one responsible for the commercial?

Oh, and I am nice to those posters who haven't first made jabs at me. If somebody opens that door, I make sure to respond accordingly. Being new to the board, you may not understand that. I don't just randomly go after Gary'S weeney and Fever for no reason at all. They've earned it, as have a handful of others. That's why it is wise for somebody new to the neighborhood to learn the historical context before opening their mouth and spewing an illogical rant that can't be backed up.

Dude hasn't been a coach since he was politely asked to leave by Adam Dorrel at Abilene Christian.

I was at another FBS starting in early 2017, moron. Anyone who is friends with me on Facebook has seen pictures of me.

After that whole fiasco at Bethune-Cookman which RK was justified on how the school and the coach screwed him. He went on a rant about how all these coaches and FBS AD was blowing his phone up wanting him to interview and how he wouldnt take another FCS job because he doesnt need too. He then resurfaced during a 10 month stint in West Texas.

You have no idea if I were justified or not in my stance. Why do you take positions without having any clue? Don't defend me; I don't need it. But don't just jump on a side because you think you may know. You have no clue.

I never went on any rant about "all these coaches and FBS AD" blowing up my phone. I also never said I wouldn't take another FCS job. If JMU offered me th head coaching job, I'd take it for a tenth of what they pay Houston and hire you to be live mascot. What I did say was that I don't have to accept just any offer like most coaches do. Outside of P5 coaches, most coaches who aren't employed have to take any position in order to make money. I don't have to worry about that, which is why I can pick-and-choose what position/school/staff I want to work with.

10 month stint in West Texas? I was there for about 13 months. Why do you insist on commenting on things you have no idea about?

Now he is a producer of Teeny Bop music and a hanger on/follower of celebrities with weird social skills(Someone else words not mine).

Lets look at all of those "teeny bop" musicians:

Jay Z, John Legend, Kendrick Lamar, Mary J Blige, Backstreet Boys, Jeezy, Meek Mill, Wale, French Montana, Pusha-T, Nas, Akon, DJ Khaled, Ace Hood, Rick Ross, Fat Joe, Jadakiss, Dondria, Amerie, Mya, Capone-N-Noreaga, Lil Wayne, Tamar Braxton, T-Pain, Rich Homie Quan, Chris Brown, Trey Songz, Matty B, Plies, Wyclef, Flo Rida, Bun B, The Game, Juelz Santana, Lloyd, Mario . . . I am sure I am forgetting a bunch. Definitely a "teeny bop" list, moron. And, no, I am not going to list every single record I have done. We played that game last time when you asked.

In the near future, you can add G-Eazy, Ms. Lauryn Hill (possible executive producing the album if she is going to do one), J Balvin (who I just had an overnight session with), X Ambassadors, Cam (who just won the tv show hosted by Steven Harvey at the Apollo), Machine Gun Kelly, and Tank . . . and those are only the ones I am working on records with, which exclude the ones who have reached out asking for help.

"Hanger on/follower of celebrities with weird social skills." I have no idea what that even means. It's hard to be a "hanger on" or "follower" when the "celebrities" (and it's just musicians, not celebrities of all nature) are the ones reaching out to me. But for your sake, these people and/or their managers have all reached out to me asking if I had time to link up either last week or this week: J Balvin, Bun B, Jeezy, Tinashe, Snoop, Biz Markie, Steve Aoki, Talib Kweli, Machine Gun Kelly, YFN Lucci, Action Bronson, Khalid, Rapsody, Saweetie, Elle King, Wyclef . . . and I am sure there will be more when people find out I am in the area.

Listen, I know I am everything you wanted to be. I played sports in college like you wanted. I know how to spell my name correctly like you've always wanted to do with your own. I drive the cars you dream about owning. I make hit records and have the plaques/nominations/numbers to prove it. I have the friends and colleagues that you wish you could have. I have the body that you wish you could have when you take your shirt off in the public gym to take mirror-selfies of your armpits before putting your stained wife-beater back on. I date the girls who you wish you could. I coach college football like you wish you could before you got stuck coaching 8 year olds. I can keep a job for more than three months like you can't. I don't have to work again in my life if I so choose. But you won't be able to do even one of those things if you can't keep yourself from constantly thinking about me, tweeting coaches about me, tweeting on your own page about me (and I don't even have Twitter), liking any post somebody makes against me on here, constantly asking questions about me which don't pertain to the thread, etc. As I have said for a long time, stop obsessing about me and focus on your failing life. It isn't too late to save it.

His name is : RYAN KOOBE.......aka Rifle.....Ye Nots, and many other string names. Google B Cookman & read about his court battle . He did receive compensation from B Cookman after he was terminated for harassment to players & other coaches....as well as other charges from the Florida school. I think there were some coeds that came forward too.

Zilla22

See, you fat, bald, short, renting a room from your ex-wife (who looks more like a man than you do), scam artist, mentally unstable, "credit card salesman at 70 years old," JV high school baseball scorekeeper . . .what I say about you can be supported: Gary Wayne Sweeney was arrested for beating a woman in Charlotte about 20 years ago at the age of 50. That can all be verified with facts. It can also be verified that you're fat, bald, short, renting a room from your ex, and tried scamming young Marshall alums out of money from a company that was shut down due to being fined by multiple state attorney generals for being a scam.

What you said about me are not just rumors, but they are blatant fabrications only you have made up that nobody has ever stated previously. You know those things aren't true yet you fabricate them regardless. What I say is true and can be supported with evidence.

It looks like that prayer to your god didn't work much for you, huh? What does your god think about women beaters and con artists?

Anyone else like to ask strangely obsessive questions about me instead of trying to stay on the subject that this thread was about?

The line makes perfect sense. Staffs were allowed to have eleven guys on the road (ten assistants and a head coach) starting on January 10th, which was a dead period, so technically nobody could be on the road (and was during the convention). After that weekend, staffs put a tenth assistant (or eleventh overall coach) on the road. That was on the 15th. It's been 57 days since then. "About six weeks" is 42 days, so "about eight weeks" was more accurate. I thought the "about" part was sufficient as to not represent an exact number.

I also didn't say I was in spring practice. I said that spring practice has started. I also said it is Spring Break. Both of those are true.

There are also schools that don't have coordinators on their websites yet. At numerous schools in Texas, coordinators and assistants left. One in particular, besides the staffs that were fired, saw a mass exodus of staffers including coordinators on both sides of the ball, DFO, etc.

And fair enough; you've usually been somewhat respectable with your posts towards me.

10 month stint in West Texas? I was there for about 13 months. Why do you insist on commenting on things you have no idea about?

So to the first part, is that a way of saying you are not currently coaching?

Stop the BS post a link to where you are coaching currently and last season.

Obsessed. You should just direct tweet all college coaches in the state of Texas and fabricate things I said again.

So to the first part, is that a way of saying you are not currently coaching?

No, that's not what I was saying. I am currently coaching . . . well, not at the minute, because I am sitting on my bed, unless you consider it coaching when I taught SoCal how absurdly foolish his initial rant was when he tried going after me for doing something that the person I went after was doing.

Lets clarify the Tweets again

Tweets to Adam Dorrel thanking him for seeing an Atheist the Door when he was putting his staff together.
Tweets Brian Jenkins telling him about how you much you bash him on this site
Tweets to WVU coaching staffing providing them a link to a post on here where you are grading their wives and providing pictures of their wives.

Where is all the tweets to the dozens of coaches?

So ill ask again provide links to where you are currently coaching and which FBS school you coached at last year.

Last edited:
Obsessed. You should just direct tweet all college coaches in the state of Texas and fabricate things I said again.

No, that's not what I was saying. I am currently coaching . . . well, not at the minute, because I am sitting on my bed, unless you consider it coaching when I taught SoCal how absurdly foolish his initial rant was when he tried going after me for doing something that the person I went after was doing.
so to summarize you are currently a paid coordinator at some FBS school in Texas, correct?

Ryan has rich parents. He is a spoiled rich kid. This is a guess. How anybody could be so full of c rap is beyond me. I use to believe most of what he says but no way now. He comes to a wv board to brag on himself . He needs to be respected in wv but is hated. So cruel to himself.

I haven't been to this board in a long time. Do you all really hate rifle this much?

His original point has merit. Someone should have caught the error and corrected it. This is similar to the time a few years ago when Marshall had a picture of a student wearing a WVU hat on the cover of their student handbook. How on earth did that get by without someone catching it? The same holds true here.

Also, I speak with a southern accent. I will probably never lose it. However, I use that as motivation to get the words I actually speak (and type) to be as grammatically correct as possible. Little things like that get on my nerves too.

Last edited:

wow this is about to get real....welcome Socalherd you are a welcome addition to this board filled with people who make typos and are not always grammatically correct.

Listen, I know I am everything you wanted to be. I played sports in college like you wanted. I know how to spell my name correctly like you've always wanted to do with your own. I drive the cars you dream about owning. I make hit records and have the plaques/nominations/numbers to prove it. I have the friends and colleagues that you wish you could have. I have the body that you wish you could have when you take your shirt off in the public gym to take mirror-selfies of your armpits before putting your stained wife-beater back on. I date the girls who you wish you could. I coach college football like you wish you could before you got stuck coaching 8 year olds. I can keep a job for more than three months like you can't. I don't have to work again in my life if I so choose. But you won't be able to do even one of those things if you can't keep yourself from constantly thinking about me, tweeting coaches about me, tweeting on your own page about me (and I don't even have Twitter), liking any post somebody makes against me on here, constantly asking questions about me which don't pertain to the thread, etc. As I have said for a long time, stop obsessing about me and focus on your failing life. It isn't too late to save it.

This is hysterical... I cant help myself Si Yi Nots... lets break this down a little:

"I'm everything you want to be"... what cheesy-ass 80s porn or "hero movie" were you watching when you came up with that comedy? I like your bravado and appreciate the fact that you are clearly spending time with a non-degreed pharmacist. Jean-Claude Van Damme will be calling soon to sue you for stealing his lines from Double Trouble 8.

"I played sports in college like you wanted"... congrats dude - that makes you among the 460,000 that do that each year at the Division 1 level - so special - or, one of about 3 million that play intramurals - perhaps the latter.

I'm not going to dignify your ability to spell your name with any comment... however, driving cool sports cars on Forza Horizon or Grand Theft Auto doesn't count as driving the cars we allegedly dream about owning - or impress anyone - my 10 year old drives cool video game cars on a regular basis.

We're all extremely proud of you for having a career and staying off of food stamps - newsflash - YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO!!!! As for the part about about wanting to hang with you and your friends... we'll all pass... I'm sure there is paint to watch dry somewhere.

Now address the more most disturbing parts of your self-aggrandizing... we could all care less what the hell you look like - and most of us could care less what the hell we look like... so stop spectating at the local 24-hour fitness... the last thing we need to be worried about in there is you scoping out our man-boobs. I'm sure your alleged Van Damme-esque figure makes you popular with all of Michael Irvin's self-employed models... but its gotta be a bummer for them when you have to take them back to the garage apartment at your parents' crib. Back to the career thing... PLEASE keep coaching college football - we all don't need you anywhere near our 8 year olds kids.

Now, I know your saying to yourself... "damn, this guys a complete jerk and he's only been on Herd Nation for four months - how can he possibly show this much dislike for me!" Well, I guess I'm thinking the same thing. You're probably not a bad dude - heck, ya actually might even be a Herd Fan... Since Marshall just won the most important game its program's history, I'm thinking lets just let this drop. On the other hand, I know you're going to go dig up some homies and get together fire up a bong and craft some response you deem to be wicked-smart while watching Matt Damon movies- and that's cool. I probably deserve it... but damn this is fun... GO HERD!!!!

This is hysterical... I cant help myself Si Yi Nots... lets break this down a little:

What's hysterical is you claiming to entertain everyone due to having two people like your post. Your post made absolutely not sense, as I explained earlier, and you ran away from defending it. This most recent post is about the worst attempt at shit-talking I have seen on here. Worst of all, you really think you are doing a good job at it.

"I'm everything you want to be"... what cheesy-ass 80s porn or "hero movie" were you watching when you came up with that comedy? I like your bravado and appreciate the fact that you are clearly spending time with a non-degreed pharmacist. Jean-Claude Van Damme will be calling soon to sue you for stealing his lines from Double Trouble 8.

What does "a non-degreed pharmacist" even refer to? If it is supposed to be funny or witty, it is neither.

"I played sports in college like you wanted"... congrats dude - that makes you among the 460,000 that do that each year at the Division 1 level - so special - or, one of about 3 million that play intramurals - perhaps the latter.

Two D1 sports. The intramurals line, again, is neither witty nor funny.

I'm not going to dignify your ability to spell your name with any comment... however, driving cool sports cars on Forza Horizon or Grand Theft Auto doesn't count as driving the cars we allegedly dream about owning - or impress anyone - my 10 year old drives cool video game cars on a regular basis.
!

You should go back and read your posts. Can you honestly say that any of it is good shit-talking or funny? Look at this: "yeah, you drive those cars man . . . in a video game!!!!!!" Your 10 year old may drive my cars in a video game, but I doubt it since he is clearly telling you what comebacks to attempt on here.

We're all extremely proud of you for having a career and staying off of food stamps - newsflash - YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO!!!! As for the part about about wanting to hang with you and your friends... we'll all pass... I'm sure there is paint to watch dry somewhere.

I know you aren't bright enough to pick up on this, so let me explain. When I quote somebody and respond to them, the message is directed at them. I am not saying that to you or anyone on the board other than Fever. And if you were wise enough to know there is historical context behind all of these comments, your ten year old would probably be able to explain what the messages meant to you.

.. we could all care less what the hell you look like -

The correct phrase is "we couldn't care less . . . " Think about it and use some logic. If you COULD care less, that means you actually do care about it at some level. If you COULDN'T care less, that means you can't care any lower than you do, meaning you don't care at all about it.

and most of us could care less what the hell we look like...

!

Again, it's "couldn't care less." Why is that so hard for morons to understand?

but its gotta be a bummer for them when you have to take them back to the garage apartment at your parents' crib.

!

Ouch. That one hurts. That was a really good, original one. I bet it would have even been more original had you said "on the computer in the basement of your mom's house."

Is this the first time on the internet for you?

Now, I know your saying to yourself... "
!

No, it's "you're," not "your." Do you happen to write Marshall's commercials?

You're the worst kind of stupid. You don't realize how stupid and lame your attempts are. You sound like a complete fvcking dork, but the worst part is that you truly think you are doing a good job with this.

I have no problem with stupid people. I have no problem with dorky people. What annoys me are the stupid and/or dorky people who don't realize they are those things. You fit in both of those categories.

Now, I know your saying to yourself... "damn, this guys a complete jerk and he's only been on Herd Nation for four months - how can he possibly show this much dislike for me!"
!

I'm not even remotely thinking that. This again leads one to believe that you think you're doing a good job at this. Since you're new here, let me help you: lines like "sure, you drive those cars in video games" and "you live in your mom's basement/garage apartment" aren't just awful attempts here, but they are even awful attempts at your ten year old's lunch table.

Now, you'll get some dorks to like your post on here because they are the same few who like any post opposing me, but the vast majority of people on here will read your attempts and be entertained at how bad they are.

I know you're going to go dig up some homies and get together fire up a bong and craft some response you deem to be wicked-smart

"Dig up some homies," "fire up a bong," and "wicked-smart" all at once. You know all of the white-people jokes? You're the perfect reference for them. You sound like a 45 year old white guy with his cell phone attached to his belt who walks around thinking he is cool. In reality, you sound like a completely corny dork who has the spelling/grammar ability of an imbecile and lacks a basic sense of logic.

In others words you are not being paid as a coordinator for a football program

I also didn't say that. You see, I don't advertise where I am. Why? Well, because of morons like Fever. Do you remember what Fever said earlier in this thread? Here, let me help remind you:

Lets clarify the Tweets again

Tweets to Adam Dorrel thanking him for seeing an Atheist the Door when he was putting his staff together.

In reality, this is what Fever tweeted him:

kWERgdB.png

So, as you can see, he didn't do what he said he did. In fact, he blatantly lied and fabricated something that I never did. I never said the head coach had no idea what he was doing. I never spoke disparagingly about him. What Fever did is called "libel." And if he had anything of value - which he doesn't because he has been through 15 jobs in 8 years, none of them worth a shit - I would have sued him. Then, I would have taken the money from that suit and paid for a wedding for he and his whale instead of the shotgun, justice of the peace wedding they had. Then, I would have bought his wife a lifetime supply of Jenny Craig. Then, I would have bought Fever laser eye surgery so he could stop wearing those glasses with the smudged lenses. But, since he isn't worth anything, I didn't sue, so now he has to still look like a dork while sleeping with a hog.

He didn't just fabricate comments by me. He also fabricated stories about me bashing black coaches and having problems with black coaches, which again, is some serious libel shit:

xHLfU3d.png

But, why stop there? Lets see just how obsessed Fever is with me. Keep in mind, I don't even have Twitter, yet Fever went on this type of rampage fabricating things and tweeting dozens of times:

lyFcYWy.jpg

bzf0oZq.jpg

0WxpJQ2.jpg

NFDc2sI.jpg

Need not worry. I am not the only target of his obsession. He also was obsessed with Chase Litton. Look at some of the comments he tweeted Chase last year . . . I spoke to Chase about Marshall fans over the summer. Is it any wonder he left a year early when he has "fans" like this harassing him with these types of comments?

HgsXaW3.png

ExJrx2v.png

Now, keep in mind, this is a guy who defended a Marshall football player who jumped out of his car and battered a young man on the sidewalk simply because he was holding hands with another guy. But he attacks a Marshall player like this for simply not playing up to his expectations.

Anyone care to see all of his racist tweets or the violations he commits as booster in the NCAA's eyes?

So, see, some of you are a little too obsessed and try to change every topic into being about me personally. Fever is one of those people, which is why I don't advertise where I am, why Fever continues to get it wrong, and why I mock people for constantly trying to change subjects into being about me.

Good lord. It never ends. You need to see someone Ryan. Seriously. Get a job or see a doctor or something.

Fever hates you. We all know it. We don’t care that he sends nasty tweets about you. Good for him. You’re a condescending, narcissistic douche to the 100th degree. You deserve it.

We even know Fever can be a bit of a racist. We still don’t care.

Nobody cares how or why Fever married his wife. Maybe he loves her immensely. That’s none of your damn business. Calling her a whale in front of all of us makes you a prick. Family on here is off limits.

This is a sports message board. Not social media. As smart as you are, you’ve NEVER figured out the difference or the related boundaries. Your inflated ego doesn’t allow it.

Ryan posts an over the top, manipulated, taken out of context, giant diatribe about Mark Campbell that he has compiled for years and years in 3...2...1!

Mark Campbell doesn’t give two f@cks.

Hate is too strong of a word to use. I dont hate the guy, I just laugh. Rifle is my own personal comedian who stalks me. Seriously 15 jobs in 8 years and thinks I got fired from all. Dont you think if I got fired from so many jobs it would be difficult for me to find another at some point? That is why I call you hilarious and a stalker. Never met a guy who goes out and stalk dudes so much. You do it with posters on here and at the WVU site. Shit you even did it to the Texas Rangers Ticket Sales Manager who tried to go out of his way to accommodate your petty ungrateful ass. You came on here bragging how you stalked this dude.

Never met another guy who compares himself to other males so hard in my life. Never ever met anyone who cared so much what other males do in their own lives as much as him. And whats hilarious is all my social media is private but some way some how you get the latest information but yet you dont have Social Media other than Facebook.

Seriously why are you here? Everyone here might have their own political or religious views. But we all want to see Marshall successful. You on the other hand have never posted anything positive about Marshall. In fact you seem to love to come on here during times of success for Marshall to bash trivial shit.

I asked you before if you donated to the Vinny Curry project for the new locker since you have all this money. No response. You dont care about Marshall until its time to complain. Its why EVERY THREAD YOU POST IN TURNS TO ABOUT YOU BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BS.

And the whole BS about you not posting where you work is just that BS. I flat out said prove that you are still coaching, post a link to your coaching profile and I would leave you alone about the subject but you never did. And its because you havent coached since Adam Dorrel politely said thanks but no thanks. And its cool everyone has been unemployed at some point but unlike you people stay humble.

Thank you Si Yi Nots.. I am now officially demoralized to the point where I will no longer respond to you being a dick to anyone. Go hang out with whatever sorry ass rapper your producing for, coach whomever you want over the age of 18, love up on yourself in the mirror, and make fun of 45-year old white guys however you see fit. We could or couldn't care less... point is - you're a tool. It can be humorous or lame, it can be spelled or misspelled, but it certainly is a know fact of the universe that will never be dispelled. Have a nice day with your borrowed sports car, hookers for hire, and flexing sessions at the local gym. For the record, I wasnt ripping you in support of HerdFever - dont even know who he is - I was ripping you because you're a dick to everyone and I guess because I'm the new guy, I'm just not accustomed to Herd fans treating each other like shit and you've been doing it for so long out here that the rest of them have just grown accustomed to your obnoxious, dick-headed behavior. If you'll notice every single post I've made other than those directed at you are positive in nature and are about Marshall sports. I go back to the fact that I agree that the commercial was not the best reflection of our university - you're in the media industry - how about you call the President's office and volunteer your time and energy to support the next project. I'm done with you now my friend, so feel free to insult me, my family, and the rest of Herd Nation... all of us know what you are and those of us who dont know you personally are damn happy to keep it that way.

GO HERD!!!!

Reactions: JudgeDD
We even know Fever can be a bit of a racist. We still don’t care.

Of course you don't care. You don't care that the guy is a racist. You don't care that he goes around saying that "fags get A.I.D.S. because they deserve it and god is taking care of the problem with the disease." You don't care that Fever claims a guy was rightfully jumped and beaten by a Marshall athlete simply for holding the hand of another guy. You don't care that Fever defended the murder of innocent people because they were demonstrating against a religion. You don't care about those things because you are morally bankrupt.

Nobody cares how or why Fever married his wife. Maybe he loves her immensely. That’s none of your damn business. Calling her a whale in front of all of us makes you a prick.

The question isn't why he married her. The question is why she married him.

Family on here is off limits.

Oh, is it? That's odd. Within the last week, at least two posters have made comments about my mother and/or father. Hell, within the last week, Fever commented about my dead (mistakenly) father. I guess you forgot to show up then, hypocrite.

Over 16 years, how many times did I make a comment about anyone in your family? Why didn't I? Because you never did the same to me. What you fail to see, even though I have said it for years, is that I don't start it. I don't do these things out of nowhere; there is a basis, and that basis is always because the other person introduced it first.

Look at any other poster who has gone after me for years - Raleigh, Herdman, Banker. How many times have I ever commented on their families,, other than Herdman's hypothetical whore of a daughter? Why? Because they never introduced it towards me first.

This is a sports message board. Not social media. As smart as you are, you’ve NEVER figured out the difference or the related boundaries. Your inflated ego doesn’t allow it.

Oh, I figured it out long ago. I also figured out that there are different rules, which were created by you, depending on who the poster was. Rules are set in place, but then if they are violated towards me they are allowed. If they are violated by a board owner/moderator towards me, they are allowed.

As a result, when somebody is allowed to violate a rule towards me, I make sure to violate the same rule exponentially towards them.

Ryan posts an over the top, manipulated, taken out of context, giant diatribe about Mark Campbell that he has compiled for years and years in 3...2...1!

Here, let me help you look to be finally right on something. None of this stuff is manipulated or taken out of context:

Oh, look. It's the guy who, in person, challenged another longtime poster to a fistfight. It's the guy who, while claiming to help Marshall football coaches, was also helping another team in Conference USA in recruiting. It's the guy who banned four posters - posters who had been on here for a cumulative 40+ years - for doing exactly what you were doing behind the scenes. It's the guy who, as the owner of the board, provided personal information about Marshall posters to another poster and urged him to use that personal information on the board to chase those posters away. It's the guy who claims others have an ego issue but then sends a pay stub to another poster to prove that he makes a high salary.

None of that stuff is taken out of context. That's why when the direct proof was posted, it was immediately deleted by the moderators. That's why when the direct proof was posted, numerous posters who had been here for more than a decade packed up their bags and left until you did.

Mark Campbell doesn’t give two f@cks.

What's worse, the repeated use of third-person or the phony tough guy act?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT