ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall Commercial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hate is too strong of a word to use. I dont hate the guy, I just laugh. Rifle is my own personal comedian .

You realize that when you go on a two day rampage tweeting about me, it proves that you don't "just laugh," right? You have used that excuse for a couple of years, and nobody buys it. When you repeatedly try getting a person to fight you, it shows that you don't "just laugh." When you ask other people about a person privately, you don't "just laugh."

Shit you even did it to the Texas Rangers Ticket Sales Manager who tried to go out of his way to accommodate your petty ungrateful ass. You came on here bragging how you stalked this dude.

What? You should probably ask somebody to start reading things for you, since clearly you struggle in that department.

Seriously 15 jobs in 8 years and thinks I got fired from all

Oh, so you're admitting to what you denied a week ago? Stop lyin'.

but yet you dont have Social Media other than Facebook.

I have Instagram now. I'm surprised you aren't one of the 20,000+ people who follow me.

Seriously why are you here? Everyone here might have their own political or religious views. But we all want to see Marshall successful. You on the other hand have never posted anything positive about Marshall. In fact you seem to love to come on here during times of success for Marshall to bash trivial shit.

Bash trivial shit? Hmmm. Lets talk about bashing Marshall:

@chaselitton: "You want to be a leader, lead your ass to the fvcking bench because you suck."

@chaselitton: "Is a fvcking terrible QB and is no damn leader. Please transfer after the season so the program can have a chance."

"Oh yeah @chaselitton, take the terrible OL with you."

"I refuse to watch another Marshall football game until both coordinators is [sic] fired and @chaselitton is no longer the starting QB."

Is that the bashing of Marshall you are talking about?

I asked you before if you donated to the Vinny Curry project for the new locker since you have all this money. No response. You dont care about Marshall until its time to complain. Its why EVERY THREAD YOU POST IN TURNS TO ABOUT YOU BECAUSE EVERYONE IS SICK AND TIRED OF YOUR BS.

That makes no sense. Every thread I post in turns to being about me because I complain? Why is it so hard for you morons to stay on topic? If I complain, it is about Marshall. That has nothing to do with the personal lives of the players, coaches, administrators, etc. So why do so many of you try changing the subject to be about me? If you disagree with the complaints, why can't you do that while staying on topic? It's because you're an obsessed moron.

But since you say all I do is complain and be negative, show me all of the threads where I bash Marshall. I'll wait . . .

In the meantime, lets reminisce about all of the morons who wanted Doc fired after one bad year coming off of three straight 10 win seasons . . . or the one moron who was insisting he wouldn't watch another Marshall game until Chuck Heater was fired after last season.

And the whole BS about you not posting where you work is just that BS. I flat out said prove that you are still coaching, post a link to your coaching profile and I would leave you alone about the subject but you never did. And its because you havent coached since Adam Dorrel politely said thanks but no thanks. And its cool everyone has been unemployed at some point but unlike you people stay humble.

That's the whole point. Why are you so obsessed that you constantly want proof of what I am doing? Do I ever ask for proof that you're on job #15 in 8 years? Do I constantly ask proof that you aren't taking more of my tax money by collecting more unemployment? So, why do you constantly wonder what I am doing? Further, how many times do you have to be shown to be wrong before you realize how much of a moron you are? In 2016, you kept claiming that I was "unemployed" and "not coaching." The entire time, I told you that I was. A year later, you found out that you were wrong. In 2017, you kept claiming that I was unemployed and not coaching. The entire time, I told you that I was. Now, numerous posters including wvu fans, have posted on here that not only were you wrong, but that they were able to see where I spent 2017 (either from pictures of me coaching on my Facebook or from an article about a recruit). Now, 2018, you're back to making the same claim. Do you ever learn?

But here - I will string you along a little more. As you can see from the date shown on the chat, this conversation took place on Monday night. As you can see from the posts in this thread, the questions about where I am started two days later. This is a D2 coach who knew I recently accepted another position . . . he knew where I was in 2017 and asked me about it, as he has been offered a GA position at the school I left in the end of January.

Good luck with your obsession. Let me know if you need clues to my current whereabouts:

bfGLall.png

jd13bZP.png

Y9mPulG.png

XJN2GCL.jpg

7Q87AZx.png

kGLdFgS.png

Go hang out with whatever sorry ass rapper your producing for

"You're." Why is that so difficult for you to learn? I was with Nathaniel Ratliffe last night. He isn't a "sorry ass rapper."

Have a nice day with your borrowed sports car, hookers for hire, and flexing sessions at the local gym.

The cars aren't borrowed. I mean technically the BMW i8 and the Maserati are "borrowed" since I decided to finance them due to getting a really good 1.95 APR, but the BMW X5 and the old Jaguar are both mine. Getting rid of the i8. Do you want it? I don't think Fever is allowed to Uber in it since it only has two doors, so I can't give it to him.

I don't hire hookers. I have no problem with hookers, but I don't pay them for their services. Flexing at the local gym? This is why I mock you for being stupid. I was the one mocking another poster (Fever) for flexing at the local gym and taking pictures of it. I'm not the guy who is doing that.

I was ripping you because you're a dick to everyone and I guess because I'm the new guy, I'm just not accustomed to Herd fans treating each other like shit and you've been doing it for so long out here that the rest of them have just grown accustomed to your obnoxious, dick-headed behavior.

This is what I tried explaining to you before. You (and others) think I am a dick to everyone because you don't know the historical context. You think I am a dick to people like Gary'S weeney and Fever for no reason at all. In reality, I am a dick to those guys because of their past actions over years. Then, when you make attacks on me, I reciprocate the same way to you. The same thing holds true for some of these other posters. They haven't been around here (or the Pullman Board) to understand why the dynamics are as they are.

Let me give you a grossly exaggerated analogy:

Lets say you walk into a doctor's office where there is an elderly woman on one side of the waiting room, an elderly man on the other side of the waiting room, and a receptionist behind the desk. The elderly man approaches the elderly woman and says "hey, it's been a long time since I have seen you. You look like you're doing a lot better now since the last time I saw you. How is your family doing?" The woman immediately says "go to hell" and spits in his face.

The receptionist witnesses all of this and begins yelling at the woman, shoves her out of the office, and the elderly woman hits the receptionist with her cane. You witness these actions by the elderly woman and feel like you should give her a piece of your mind, so you follow her out to the car where you tell her what you think of her.

What you don't understand is the historical context. That woman, as a Jewish teenager in a concentration camp, was repeatedly raped by that elderly man when he was a Nazi guard. His comment about her family, which seemed friendly to an outsider, was mocking her for their deaths in the camp decades earlier. His comment about "you look like you're doing a lot better now since the last time I saw you" was referencing her frail and bloodied body after being gang-raped before the camp was freed.

Now, is anything on here even remotely close to rape, the Holocaust, or anything that serious? Of course not. The analogy is to show you that you don't understand the historical context. Being new, it is wise to understand how and why things are the way they are. The receptionist wasn't aware of the historical context either. But she jumped in doing what she thought was right without understanding the big picture. You saw the elderly woman being mean to the guy, then mean to the receptionist in response to the receptionist attacking her, and you immediately assumed the issue is with the elderly woman and nobody else.

Now, go enjoy your weekend with your children. Hopefully, you can take them out of town to somewhere nice like Manhattan Beach or Newport Beach.

As I stated Ryan, you enjoy taking things out of context. You know it. I know it. This whole forum knows it.

There’s not a single thing you’ve ever said about me that isn’t either out of context, justifiable or easily explained. It’s actually entertaining to watch the level to which you will go to try and defend yourself or manipulate a situation. It’s astounding really. It’s why I said that I honest to God believe, you have a mental health issue.

I never left this site. I haven’t gone a day without reading it since 1997. It’s just I was in the mood to be entertained today.

Not a tough guy. My genetics aren’t good enough for that. It’s just that there’s not a single person that I care about in my life that’s affected by your lies and diatribes. It doesn’t even stress me and I don’t like you so... I don’t give a f@ck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT