ADVERTISEMENT

Marshall University is charging into the future

ohio herd

Platinum Buffalo
Gold Member
Aug 28, 2012
Having Brad Smith take over as the President of Marshall is quite possibly the best thing to happen to Marshall in a long time. With his vision and connections he and his team are positioning Marshall to be a viable academic institution for many years to come. With a shrinking college population they are investing in what will make/keep Marshall relevant for the foreseeable future.

Reactions: TwolfHerdfan
He is investing in what will make/keep Marshall relevant for the foreseeable future.
Check out his social media if you need confirmation of this. He will repeatedly and routinely post pictures in front of signs with his name on them in between posting to tell people that he loves his “girlfriend” and showing each time he gets on a private flight courtesy of Marshall.

...to do his job.
Like the 30 pictures be posted over three days in a row while in Cabo? 23 year old “influencers” don’t even post that many pictures for that many days in a row when they go to Cabo.

Or like the flight he took on the Marshall plane that he posted about that would take 2.5 to drive, so he could attend a small chamber of commerce dinner.

Like the 30 pictures be posted over three days in a row while in Cabo? 23 year old “influencers” don’t even post that many pictures for that many days in a row when they go to Cabo.

Or like the flight he took on the Marshall plane that he posted about that would take 2.5 to drive, so he could attend a small chamber of commerce dinner.
So he took a Marshall plane (or the flight was "courtesy of Marshall") to Cabo?

You have no idea what the agenda was on the day he was the keynote speaker (NOT just "attend") for the chamber dinner. You have no idea if the chamber paid to have him flown up to be the keynote speaker. You have no idea if Brad paid to fly up to be the keynote speaker. BTW, he was speaking as Brad Smith, President of Marshall University, so it was in his official capacity. You have no idea, but still have the confidence to make accusations. (Hint - I do know, and your assertion is wrong)

Your fixation is borderline creepy and full-blown embarrassing. You aren't even "friends" with him but still supposedly choose to scroll through 30 pictures AND then want to complain about it to others? Since he didn't accept your friend request on FB, I assume you are now stalking him on another platform because what you claimed to be posted wasn't of FB. For anyone else that may not be friends with the man (in real life and on social media), Brad posted 23 pictures on Facebook over a 3 day period while on Vacation/attending a friends wedding. Of those 23 pictures, he and his wife are in 4 of them. The HORROR!

It is clear that your jealousy is derived from the fact that he actually does have more influence, and is far more successful, than you. It's the only logical explanation as to why a grown man (even though you obviously exhibit the traits of a very immature person) would obsess over someone that he hasn't met and has no relationship with. Sad, creepy and embarrassing.....you used to be entertaining at least.

. You have no idea if Brad paid to fly up to be the keynote speaker.
He may have paid to be a speaker at a small chamber event? Yeah, that seems to fit his constant posting of pictures in front of signs with his name on it and his wife's tone-deaf pictures at their house in [fill in whatever state] while getting tax payer money in one of the poorest states in the country.

Your fixation is borderline creepy and full-blown embarrassing.

You appear to be one of the 2.5 people who haven't caught on that I do this for laughs and for the entertainment. As I have mentioned before, I think he is doing a fine job in his role. But yes - both his and his wife's posts are not fitting of the position they are in, and I can't believe they don't have the self-awareness to recognize that.

Your fixation is borderline creepy and full-blown embarrassing. You aren't even "friends" with him but still supposedly choose to scroll through 30 pictures AND then want to complain about it to others? Since he didn't accept your friend request on FB, I assume you are now stalking him on another platform because what you claimed to be posted wasn't of FB.
Let me dumb this down for you: His Facebook is public, because why wouldn't it be considering his constant craving for attention? Anybody can see his page, and on Facebook, you don't have to "scroll through pictures," because when 16 year old girls post a ton of pictures, Facebook autosums them like below:

Brad posted 23 pictures on Facebook over a 3 day period while on Vacation/attending a friends wedding. Of those 23 pictures,

Yes, odd, especially coming from a university president. As I said, it's something that 23 year old influencers don't even do. In 2023, I went to Prague, Paris, Puerto Vallarta, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna, Tokyo, Brussels, Havana, London, and probably one or two more that I am not remembering . . . I did a bit more than go to a friend's wedding. Do you think I posted anywhere close to 23 pictures at each location?

In 2023, I went to Mets games in Miami, Oakland, Denver, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Houston, Phoenix, Boston, Baltimore. I may have posted 23 pictures combined from all of those locations.

In 2023, I easily had 100 different flights with about a dozen of those being private. How many pictures of those did I post? Other than me obnoxiously mocking people on here by mentioning my first-class flights, do I post about flying like he does?

And I am just a regular guy. He's a university-fvcking-president using tax payer money. It's incredibly unbecoming for his position, especially for a school with our lack of resources and a state as bad as it is.

he and his wife are in 4 of them. The HORROR!

Did you use the wrong homonym?

.....you used to be entertaining at least.
I still very much am, thanks to morons like you who swallow the bait and hook.

I think you posted about this but I can't remember.

I've been thinking I may tak ethe family back there in spring of '25.

Was it as great as I remember it?
It's a top five place for me. Some of the best nightlife in the world (went to a five story nightclub to meet with some famous DJs who had a set there), incredible architecture, museums, food, and great walkability.

Low poverty rate. My driver lived in Johannesburg and Cape Town for a few years. He never felt safe in those. In Prague, he claimed there is no bad area. He said he would feel comfortable dropping me off at 2 a.m. in any neighborhood and allowing me to walk there.

Depending on the ages of your children, I didn't see a ton that would definitely interest them. I met a sexy Romanian girl who was there by herself and spent a day and night with her. We went to a well-known jazz club (has been visited by numerous American presidents, top jazz artists, and actors for decades) one night. I was there for three or four nights and saw all I needed to. It's beauty would make me want to go back, but with children, I think spending more than two full days there may be a challenge in finding things to keep them interested.

Both sides of the Vltava River are worth walking.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
He may have paid to be a speaker at a small chamber event? Yeah, that seems to fit his constant posting of pictures in front of signs with his name on it and his wife's tone-deaf pictures at their house in [fill in whatever state] while getting tax payer money in one of the poorest states in the country.

He may have paid for the flight - you know, the very thing you were up in arms about - his use of the Marshall plane. To use one of your tired and worn out phases...let me dumb this down for you - since you claim to have some semblance of intellect, figure out how much he has given the university vs how much he has received from his salary. Then, subtract one from the other. Go one more step and figure out how many years he would need to be President in order for there to be a net loss for the tax-payers of WV.

You appear to be one of the 2.5 people who haven't caught on that I do this for laughs and for the entertainment. As I have mentioned before, I think he is doing a fine job in his role. But yes - both his and his wife's posts are not fitting of the position they are in, and I can't believe they don't have the self-awareness to recognize that.

Correction****you can't believe the Smith's don't share your view of self-awareness (which is rich with irony coming from you). Everyone here knows you believe you are always right while everyone else is wrong. And not surprising to everyone, except you, that isn't the case.
Let me dumb this down for you: His Facebook is public, because why wouldn't it be considering his constant craving for attention? Anybody can see his page, and on Facebook, you don't have to "scroll through pictures," because when 16 year old girls post a ton of pictures, Facebook autosums them like below:

So, you actually had to scroll PAST 5 pictures with one of them showing the Smith's....so much for the claim of "Like the 30 pictures be posted over three days in a row"? For someone that likes to throw out the term liar quit often, your tally is pretty high in this thread alone.

Yes, odd, especially coming from a university president. As I said, it's something that 23 year old influencers don't even do. In 2023, I went to Prague, Paris, Puerto Vallarta, Stockholm, Oslo, Vienna, Tokyo, Brussels, Havana, London, and probably one or two more that I am not remembering . . . I did a bit more than go to a friend's wedding. Do you think I posted anywhere close to 23 pictures at each location?

In 2023, I went to Mets games in Miami, Oakland, Denver, Chicago, Los Angeles, San Diego, Philadelphia, San Francisco, Minneapolis, Atlanta, Pittsburgh, Houston, Phoenix, Boston, Baltimore. I may have posted 23 pictures combined from all of those locations.

In 2023, I easily had 100 different flights with about a dozen of those being private. How many pictures of those did I post? Other than me obnoxiously mocking people on here by mentioning my first-class flights, do I post about flying like he does?
You may not post pictures, you just come on here and brag to strangers about your life in search of some form of adoration or attention. From someone that has read your postings for years, and knows people that know you in the real world, the difference between what the Smith's post vs what you do on here is pretty clear. They have a satisfying life, filled with family and friends and enjoy sharing their experiences with others. Other than the occasional whore you hook up with, it appears that maybe you are pretty much alone. It appears that maybe you have very few that you have built any meaningful (not superficial) long-term relationships with. It appears that maybe you don't have people to take photo's with or real, true friends that would like to see where you went and what you did. Let me be clear, I don't know, and I don't care. Generally, I scroll past your posts on here with a fleeting glance, at best. If I don't have interest in what Brad or Alys has posted, I scroll past it. I certainly don't count pictures or evaluate who is in them. I absolutely don't come on a message board and continue to double down on a topic that no one else really agrees with me on. The only reason I am even engaging you in this thread is because your accusation is ignorant.

And I am just a regular guy. He's a university-fvcking-president using tax payer money. It's incredibly unbecoming for his position, especially for a school with our lack of resources and a state as bad as it is.

How do you figure he is using taxpayer money for anything? Do the little math exercise I challenged you with above, and let me know how close he is to actually "making" any money from the taxpayers or when the state has "given" him more than what the state has received .

I still very much am, thanks to morons like you who swallow the bait and hook. Sure.

It's a top five place for me. Some of the best nightlife in the world (went to a five story nightclub to meet with some famous DJs who had a set there), incredible architecture, museums, food, and great walkability.

Low poverty rate. My driver lived in Johannesburg and Cape Town for a few years. He never felt safe in those. In Prague, he claimed there is no bad area. He said he would feel comfortable dropping me off at 2 a.m. in any neighborhood and allowing me to walk there.

Depending on the ages of your children, I didn't see a ton that would definitely interest them. I met a sexy Romanian girl who was there by herself and spent a day and night with her. We went to a well-known jazz club (has been visited by numerous American presidents, top jazz artists, and actors for decades) one night. I was there for three or four nights and saw all I needed to. It's beauty would make me want to go back, but with children, I think spending more than two full days there may be a challenge in finding things to keep them interested.

Both sides of the Vltava River are worth walking.

I was there with my wife maybe 12 years ago and we did little to no "night life" type of stuff and still loved it, so it probably speaks to the variety of things available; did a lot of walking tours, beer tours, cathedral tours, castle tours, dinners out on the square, markets, late night walks on the bridge and through the city (yes, felt VERY safe. some pan handlers but felt extremely safe), etc.

I'd have to think about stuff the kids might be interested in. My girls would like a jazz club, my son would not. They'd enjoy mass in a cool cathedral if there was any in English (they actually enjoy Catholic mass) and walking or biking tours.

We'll see, I'm about to take them to France for their first big trip and it may be a disaster so this may just dampen my thoughts of eastern European travel with them. I much prefer Prague, Krakow, or Budapest to western Europe in my experience. I was strong armed into France (Loire Valley and Paris mostly) and am not terribly enthusiastic about it but I'm glad to do it for the family - they're excited.

He may have paid for the flight - you know, the very thing you were up in arms about - his use of the Marshall plane. To use one of your tired and worn out phases...let me dumb this down for you - since you claim to have some semblance of intellect, figure out how much he has given the university vs how much he has received from his salary. Then, subtract one from the other. Go one more step and figure out how many years he would need to be President in order for there to be a net loss for the tax-payers of WV.
I can't even respond to your message since you butchered how to use this board so much. It doesn't even let me know quote your entire post let alone allow me to respond to the specific things you said.

Let's make a deal: You can figure out how to use this board at the minimum level, go back and fix your quoted posts, then repost. I will then respond. Or you can go back to cleaning the Smiths toilets and hoping they send you the Jelly of the Month gift club membership at Christmas again.

We'll see, I'm about to take them to France for their first big trip and it may be a disaster so this may just dampen my thoughts of eastern European travel with them. I much prefer Prague, Krakow, or Budapest to western Europe in my experience. I was strong armed into France (Loire Valley and Paris mostly) and am not terribly enthusiastic about it but I'm glad to do it for the family - they're excited.

Out of the 10 below, I haven't been to Madrid, Barcelona, Istanbul, or Rome. I've been to London and Paris a few times and spent nearly a month in Milan.

I've heard great things about Madrid and especially Barcelona. My brother hit much of Spain during part of his honeymoon and spent a week in the San Sebastian region which has a ton of world-ranked restaurants. He raved about that region. I think you'd like that area even though it's western Europe.

If you get the opportunity, try taking them to Tokyo. It's as cool of a place as I have been to, and there is a lot for children to enjoy, too. I have a ton of places that I want to go to, so I don't have much desire to circle back to places I've been, but Tokyo is one I would do again.

Reactions: -CarlHungus-
I can't even respond to your message since you butchered how to use this board so much. It doesn't even let me know quote your entire post let alone allow me to respond to the specific things you said.

Let's make a deal: You can figure out how to use this board at the minimum level, go back and fix your quoted posts, then repost. I will then respond. Or you can go back to cleaning the Smiths toilets and hoping they send you the Jelly of the Month gift club membership at Christmas again.
Looks like you managed to copy and past one of my responses, you just couldn't/wouldn't complete the simple task described in it because it makes your comments look moronic.
Let me dumb the process down for you since copy and paste seems to be a challenge. Let's agree that each of my responses to your childish/jealous deflections can be assigned a number. There are 5 bold and italicized responses so the first can be #1, then the second can be #2 and so forth. Can you manage to type a number? That's far easier than "let me know quote your entire post let alone allow me to respond". Should be nice and easy for you. As a bonus, it should shorten the post.

Or you can continue to try and run from your original comments while trying to distract with an insult about cleaning toilets. Something you should learn, truly secure people don't get upset when inaccurate/childish insults are used. It is common knowledge that insecure people use insults as a defense mechanism to cope with their own inadequacies. Maybe I've touched a nerve.

Reactions: 19MU88
Out of the 10 below, I haven't been to Madrid, Barcelona, Istanbul, or Rome. I've been to London and Paris a few times and spent nearly a month in Milan.

I've heard great things about Madrid and especially Barcelona. My brother hit much of Spain during part of his honeymoon and spent a week in the San Sebastian region which has a ton of world-ranked restaurants. He raved about that region. I think you'd like that area even though it's western Europe.

If you get the opportunity, try taking them to Tokyo. It's as cool of a place as I have been to, and there is a lot for children to enjoy, too. I have a ton of places that I want to go to, so I don't have much desire to circle back to places I've been, but Tokyo is one I would do again.

My friends that travel a lot liked Tokyo but said in some ways it is very kid unfriendly (no kids allowed in many restaurants, etc). I bet as teenagers though it's better. They were traveling with a toddler.

I too have heard that about Spain. I've never been.

It's all very subjective, but between my wife and I we've been to a number on that list and we have Prague at one.

I have a colleague that grew up in Germany, and he swears Vienna is the best city in Europe. I liked Vienna, but probably not more than Prague or Budapest.

Reactions: SamSwimmer
Looks like you managed to copy and past one of my responses, you just couldn't/wouldn't complete the simple task described in it because it makes your comments look moronic.
Let me dumb the process down for you since copy and paste seems to be a challenge. Let's agree that each of my responses to your childish/jealous deflections can be assigned a number. There are 5 bold and italicized responses so the first can be #1, then the second can be #2 and so forth. Can you manage to type a number? That's far easier than "let me know quote your entire post let alone allow me to respond". Should be nice and easy for you. As a bonus, it should shorten the post.
Wait: Because you can't do basic things on a message board, you want me to take more of my time to correct your errors and then number each quote of yours? Moron, that's not how this works. Instead of just hitting the quote function and me responding, you expect me to weed through your response, format it correctly, and then number my responses to align with each quote? Let's hope you don't look as stupid as you come across on here.

Calling you a "moron" is not a sign of insecurity on my part unless honesty is an indication of that.

I gave you the option. Go back and fix your post so people can follow what is being discussed.

Or you can continue to try and run from your original comments while trying to distract with an insult about cleaning toilets.
You claim to have read my messages for years, yet you're dumb enough to think that I run from my comments on here? You're not doing well at this. Go fix your quotes so we can further discuss.

My friends that travel a lot liked Tokyo but said in some ways it is very kid unfriendly (no kids allowed in many restaurants, etc).
Yeah, not a concern that I had to take note of. I was thinking more along the lines of Disney being a short Uber ride away and being extremely kid-friendly (short lines, two different parks with to fit different interests), historical sites that aren't stuffy museums, nice malls, many peaceful parks along with major city areas.

I have a colleague that grew up in Germany, and he swears Vienna is the best city in Europe. I liked Vienna, but probably not more than Prague or Budapest.
I enjoyed Vienna (Mozart house and surrounding area especially), but my airport experience wasn't good there. It's bad enough that other countries don't have Clear, or obviously, TSA Precheck. I got switched to different lines twice, because the airport employee claimed the new line was shorter. It was longer both times. But then to have my toiletries discarded there when no other country enforces those small amounts was the icing on the cake. When I told the guy who threw them out that "it's not that people dislike Austria due to you starting WWI, it's actually because your airport employees do this type of shit, so I won't be back again," he responded back with "good, we don't want you back, and you weren't invited anyways."

I hate when people one-up me.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Raoul Duke MU
Wait: Because you can't do basic things on a message board, you want me to take more of my time to correct your errors and then number each quote of yours? Moron, that's not how this works. Instead of just hitting the quote function and me responding, you expect me to weed through your response, format it correctly, and then number my responses to align with each quote? Let's hope you don't look as stupid as you come across on here.

Calling you a "moron" is not a sign of insecurity on my part unless honesty is an indication of that.

I gave you the option. Go back and fix your post so people can follow what is being discussed.

You claim to have read my messages for years, yet you're dumb enough to think that I run from my comments on here? You're not doing well at this. Go fix your quotes so we can further discuss.
I believe you like to throw out the reading comprehension insult, again how ironic.
All you have to do is type “#1” and then a reply, then type “#2” and reply and so forth. I’m not asking you to “correct any of my errors”. You don’t even have to copy and paste (even though you managed to do it in the first place. All of us “morons” will be able to understand which of my 5 responses you are replying to. Get to it, I’m sure we will all be impressed with your next round of insults, accusations and deflections.
I’m not going back and fixing anything. Either you are able to read or you aren’t. You don’t have to quote me, just respond.
In the amount of time you have replied to me two times (!) about formatting, you could have just responded. You are running and it’s funny. Keep throwing insults (moron and stupid), you may chalk it up as being honest (even though you have zero clue who you are insulting), but in the real world what I said about insecurity is dead on.

Yeah, not a concern that I had to take note of. I was thinking more along the lines of Disney being a short Uber ride away and being extremely kid-friendly (short lines, two different parks with to fit different interests), historical sites that aren't stuffy museums, nice malls, many peaceful parks along with major city areas.

The politeness, lack of garbage, and pride in their jobs people had was astounding. I have a colleague that grew up in Germany, and he swears Vienna is the best city in Europe. I liked Vienna, but probably not more than Prague or Budapest.

I enjoyed Vienna (Mozart house and surrounding area especially), but my airport experience wasn't good there. It's bad enough that other countries don't have Clear, or obviously, TSA Precheck. I got switched to different lines twice, because the airport employee claimed the new line was shorter. It was longer both times. But then to have my toiletries discarded there when no other country enforces those small amounts was the icing on the cake. When I told the guy who threw them out that "it's not that people dislike Austria due to you starting WWI, it's actually because your airport employees do this type of shit, so I won't be back again," he responded back with "good, we don't want you back, and you weren't invited anyways."

I hate when people one-up me.
Hey, you screwed up the quote/reply feature. Is that a sign of being a moron?

Hey, you screwed up the quote/reply feature. Is that a sign of being a moron?
Huh? You'll have to show all of us where I screwed it up. Yes, it would be a sign of being a moron if that were the case. My guess is that making false claims based on not even knowing what the quote function is supposed to look like makes one a huge moron.

So go ahead - show me where I messed up the quote function (especially in the quote you quoted of mine).

Second paragraph “The politeness, lack of garbage, and pride in their jobs people had was astounding. I have a colleague that grew up in Germany, and he swears Vienna is the best city in Europe. I liked Vienna, but probably not more than Prague or Budapest.”

The second sentence. Those are Carl’s words, not yours. Then the same words are quoted correctly. Go back up and look at your actual post, not what shows when I hit reply.
It’s ok though, I somehow I managed to follow along with what you attempted to do. And, as displayed above, all I had to do was copy and paste the example you requested. Easy.
You may have just called yourself a moron.

The second sentence. Those are Carl’s words, not yours. Then the same words are quoted correctly. Go back up and look at your actual post, not what shows when I hit reply.
It’s ok though, I somehow I managed to follow along with what you attempted to do. And, as displayed above, all I had to do was copy and paste the example you requested. Easy.
You may have just called yourself a moron.
No. I had the same thoughts and words as Carl.

It’s ok though, I somehow I managed to follow along . . .

Do you stutter or just like using "I" more than needed?

No. I had the same thoughts and words as Carl.

Do you stutter or just like using "I" more than needed?
No, you screwed up. I don’t think you are a moron though, just incapable of admitting fault.
Are your legs getting tired yet?

No, you screwed up. I don’t think you are a moron though, just incapable of admitting fault.
Are your legs getting tired yet?
You fvcked up by typing your responses directly into the quote boxes.
herdnation-messed-up-reply.png

You fvcked up by typing your responses directly into the quote boxes.
herdnation-messed-up-reply.png
And? I never claimed I did anything right or wrong. I’m just not going to go back and “fix” anything because a poster is throwing a tantrum about format. You managed to go back and decipher the post, maybe you can assist him in writing a response.

And? I never claimed I did anything right or wrong. I’m just not going to go back and “fix” anything because a poster is throwing a tantrum about format. You managed to go back and decipher the post, maybe you can assist him in writing a response.
I can decipher it without a problem. But for the sake of dialogue and people being able to see what I am responding to, posting a number to relate to the five or so quotes that you incorrectly formatted is a waste of everybody's time.

Instead of being a moron and wasting everybody's time, including mine, how about pretending you're an advanced fifth grader and know how to use computers. Fix your issues, then I can respond and people can follow along.

You mentioned that Rifle screwed up the quote feature, when it was actually you that screwed it up. Can you point to where Rifle screwed it up? Also, I did not go back and decipher your screwed up post, I took a snipit of it.

I can decipher it without a problem. But for the sake of dialogue and people being able to see what I am responding to, posting a number to relate to the five or so quotes that you incorrectly formatted is a waste of everybody's time.

Instead of being a moron and wasting everybody's time, including mine, how about pretending you're an advanced fifth grader and know how to use computers. Fix your issues, then I can respond and people can follow along.
Where did I say you couldn’t decipher? You are bad at this. “People” can figure it out if they want or even care. The conversation is between you and I. Pretending you care about anyone (or the time they spend on this message board doesn’t fit with the character you pretend to be) other than yourself is laughable. You’ve wasted more time with four or five defection posts than it would have taken anyone to simply scroll up. Keep slinging your insults, we know why you use that mechanism.

You mentioned that Rifle screwed up the quote feature, when it was actually you that screwed it up. Can you point to where Rifle screwed it up? Also, I did not go back and decipher your screwed up post, I took a snipit of it.
Go read post #17 and see if you can see the screw up. Then scroll down a few posts read post #21 where I specifically showed what he did.
Then scroll down a little more to post #23 where he lied and tried to play off his mistake (of course without admitting the mistake).
His screw up was not in response to any of my conversation with him. I just used his words against him - karma.

Go read post #17 and see if you can see the screw up. Then scroll down a few posts read post #21 where I specifically showed what he did.
Then scroll down a little more to post #23 where he lied and tried to play off his mistake (of course without admitting the mistake).
His screw up was not in response to any of my conversation with him. I just used his words against him - karma.
It looks like he corrected whatever it was that concerned you. What about your royal fvckup?

It looks like he corrected whatever it was that concerned you. What about your royal fvckup?
Nothing “concerned” me about his post. I was simply pointing out that, by his own words, he earned the title of Moron - again, his words, not mine. Insults are his thing.
Unlike Rifle, I don’t feel the need to try and impress any of you. Whether you are bothered or not with how I responded to a post doesn’t matter to me in one way or another. Rifle was clearly able to read my post and could absolutely respond to me in any number of ways, but instead he has chosen to deflect because he knows he looks foolish for his baseless claims and petty cheap shots.
I never expected to get an honest reply from him on my post. The choice to complain about how I responded vs just responding is pretty weak though.
Interesting you felt the need to jump in, anything else you need clarified?

Nice, can’t go wrong w an Office-themed gif. I guess I don’t feel the need to be a fanboy. I have friends on here, but will call them out too if it is warranted.
Moron, your attempt at calling me out failed. Go back, edit your post so people can follow it normally without requiring a separate code system, then we can pick it back up. This may be the worst start to this board since KYJelly came on here posting a bunch of threads that nobody cared to discuss, which led to him throwing a tantrum when nobody would talk to him.

Moron, your attempt at calling me out failed. Go back, edit your post so people can follow it normally without requiring a separate code system, then we can pick it back up. This may be the worst start to this board since KYJelly came on here posting a bunch of threads that nobody cared to discuss, which led to him throwing a tantrum when nobody would talk to him.

Failed? You screwed up on your reply to Carl after making a HUGE deal out of my reply. You included part of his post in your typed reply then the exact words were quoted immediately following your response. Clearly an accidental screw up, but a screw up nonetheless. Then you lied when called on it.
Again, I don’t care if “people” can follow my response to you or not because I was responding to you. You are able to read it and could type one of your novels if you wanted to. If you don’t want to respond, just don’t, but don’t blame it on others not being able to follow.
If I wanted others opinions of how I am calling out your nonsense, I’ll ask for it.
I feel no need to edit my post, no matter how much you protest.
FYI, been on this board since its previous version. Keep on insulting, it just reinforces your reality.
I’ll propose another option for you…type whatever you want as a response to this so you can have the last word and feel like you “won” or don’t respond and still feel like you “won”. I’m good with whatever option you choose. I’ll be around and chime in on occasion like I do.

So he took a Marshall plane (or the flight was "courtesy of Marshall") to Cabo?

You have no idea what the agenda was on the day he was the keynote speaker (NOT just "attend") for the chamber dinner. You have no idea if the chamber paid to have him flown up to be the keynote speaker. You have no idea if Brad paid to fly up to be the keynote speaker. BTW, he was speaking as Brad Smith, President of Marshall University, so it was in his official capacity. You have no idea, but still have the confidence to make accusations. (Hint - I do know, and your assertion is wrong)

Your fixation is borderline creepy and full-blown embarrassing. You aren't even "friends" with him but still supposedly choose to scroll through 30 pictures AND then want to complain about it to others? Since he didn't accept your friend request on FB, I assume you are now stalking him on another platform because what you claimed to be posted wasn't of FB. For anyone else that may not be friends with the man (in real life and on social media), Brad posted 23 pictures on Facebook over a 3 day period while on Vacation/attending a friends wedding. Of those 23 pictures, he and his wife are in 4 of them. The HORROR!

It is clear that your jealousy is derived from the fact that he actually does have more influence, and is far more successful, than you. It's the only logical explanation as to why a grown man (even though you obviously exhibit the traits of a very immature person) would obsess over someone that he hasn't met and has no relationship with. Sad, creepy and embarrassing.....you used to be entertaining at least.
Summary: ^^^^probably works for Brad.

If I wanted others opinions of how I am calling out your nonsense, I’ll ask for it.
That's the thing, stupid. It doesn't matter what you want. If I am going to take the time to embarrass you and make you look dumber than you do on your own, I want the entertainment value, so people need to see what I'm responding to of yours. They aren't going to use a code system to go back and reference what you posted.

I’ll be around and chime in on occasion like I do.
Why just on occasion? It's not like you are allowed to coach youth baseball anymore, right?

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT